The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Eugenie in New York City yesterday, April 27:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It's like, comon she had scoliosis, she's had her nose in the books all her life. I am gonna get mad if she goes back to England short on braincells, loose lipped and consumed with conscious. She needs to be kept soft, don't harden her up and don't knock her down any notches. Let her be a person. If she is scared, just keep her pampered. She shouldn't have to be resilient.

I saw the first pic. Coming from where I am coming from, her entourage looks like they mean well. Buuuuuut....

Old 05-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

This is not exactly a current event, but I thought I'd put this article here.

Quote:
Princess Eugenie is reportedly planning to celebrate turning 25 with a bumper birthday bash at Windsor Castle next month.

The princess, whose birthday was in March, has reportedly drawn up a guest list for the event that includes Kate Moss and Cara Delevigne, as well as actress Joan Collins and artist Tracey Emin.

Members of the royal family, among them Prince Harry and her parents Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, will also attend, along with a bevy of society names.
Is this the most glamorous royal birthday party yet? Eugenie to host lavish bash at Windsor next month... and Cara Delevigne, Kate Moss and Joan Collins are all invited | Daily Mail Online

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-29-2015, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

I'm interested to see if Jack Brooksbank attends. The pair haven't been spotted together since early January - almost 5 months. He didn't attend her NYC birthday dinner in March. Eugenie and her family and friends were all papped outside the restaurant, no pic of Jack. He didn't go skiing with Harry and Eugenie in Feburary. There were even rumors around tumblr that she had a new bf. I usually take rumors with a massive grain of salt, but the York girls have always been proudly public with their significant others, so it's weird that Jack's been M.I.A.

If they have indeed split I think we will have a long wait for a royal wedding. Beatrice and Dave seem to be in no hurry and Harry's love life is precarious.

Here's hoping that Jack shows up at the birthday bash.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:03 AM
Heir Apparent

The Daily Fail are reporting that Eugenie's 25th belated birthday bash will have the theme of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney) featuring seven little people who have been hired for the occasion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...now-White.html
Old 06-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Jack was at Ascot with Eugenie and Beatrice & Dave yesterday, so they are still pals to some extent. Getty Images
Old 06-20-2015, 02:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Jack was at Ascot with Eugenie and Beatrice & Dave yesterday, so they are still pals to some extent. Getty Images
That's a relief. Like I mentioned earlier I think they're our best chance at a royal wedding in the next few years. Beatrice and Dave seem like the royal version of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. And Harry probably won't marry till his 40's, if ever.

I do hope The Mail greatly embellished this birthday bash story. Hiring "dwarves" would be so tacky and insensitive. I also hope Mike Tindall isn't invited, we don't need a redux of the 2011 dwarf-throwing fiasco.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post

I do hope The Mail greatly embellished this birthday bash story. Hiring "dwarves" would be so tacky and insensitive. I also hope Mike Tindall isn't invited, we don't need a redux of the 2011 dwarf-throwing fiasco.

I mean no offence by what I say but; for "little people" acting and being hired to play small people is a living for some. Warwick Davies for instance who was in Harry Potter played a goblin and a dwarf professor for years.

Personally I see nothing wrong with it as long as the situation is not abused.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I mean no offence by what I say but; for "little people" acting and being hired to play small people is a living for some. Warwick Davies for instance who was in Harry Potter played a goblin and a dwarf professor for years.

Personally I see nothing wrong with it as long as the situation is not abused.

I agree. If people are treated respectfully, and need the work, why is it insensitive to hire them? Hollywood has been doing so for years, and no one sees anything amiss with it.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post

Here's hoping that Jack shows up at the birthday bash.

Now that Eugenie has accepted a new job in London, things may heat up again with Jack.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Now that Eugenie has accepted a new job in London, things may heat up again with Jack.

Where did you see that she accepted a new job in London?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 06-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Nobility

Here:

Princess Eugenie makes return to the UK after scoring job at top London art gallery - hellomagazine.com
Old 06-21-2015, 03:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, an associate director.! These are very exciting times for Eugenie, and good luck to her endeavours!
Old 06-21-2015, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator

It's good to have Princess Eugenie back in the UK! Very pleased for her.
Old 06-21-2015, 06:05 AM
Majesty

Buck to NY what she is doing?
Old 06-21-2015, 08:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3h3 hours ago
Hiding under some of the costumes at Eugenie's party were James Middleton & Donna Air,Holly & Isabella Branson,Guy Pelly & Melinda Messenger

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3h3 hours ago
Elsa from Frozen, Toy Story's Woody, Tinkerbell, the Queen of Hearts & Willy Wonka all dropped by Princess Eugenie's celebrations last night

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Majesty

James Middleton??? Oh my...
Old 06-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

The Mail article said that it was just Donna Air and no James which makes sense since he was biking from London to Brighton this morning with Pippa for the British Heart people fundraiser.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 06-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The Mail article said that it was just Donna Air and no James which makes sense since he was biking from London to Brighton this morning with Pippa for the British Heart people fundraiser.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
The Mail again I couldn't figure out what James Middleton had to do with Eugenie
Old 06-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Eugenie's party was quite an extravagant affair by all accounts, but I suppose you don't turn 25 too often! It seems everyone had a good time.
Old 06-21-2015, 04:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
The Mail again I couldn't figure out what James Middleton had to do with Eugenie
James couldn't attend, but they do know each other and run in similar circles. If he wasn't bust with the race, he probably would've been there with Donna.

A.W. TOZER

Tags
princess eugenie