The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Eugenie attended the relaunch of ShesInTheGlow.com in New York yesterday, July 9:

** Pic ** hellomagazine: Princess Eugenie glows at lifestyle launch as she shows off bracelet she designed **

Old 07-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

More from the same event here:
Princess Eugenie of York

Old 07-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Grand job! Eugenie passes her NY test-
GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Grand job! Eugenie passes her NY test | Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 07-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

Good for her and Congratulations Eugenie!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-28-2014, 09:20 PM
Courtier

Thx for the link - great that one of the York girls impressed her boss enough to be taken on as a full time employee.
Interesting, if true, the report that Eugenie will remain in New York at present. Also the claim that her bf is considering relocating to New York. This suggests to me that they are rather serious about each other and that she may remain in the States for awhile.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Administrator

Eugenie attended the Moet & Chandon Suite at the 2014 US Open Men's Final at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York City on September 8, 2014.

** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **
Old 09-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
. Eugenie attended the Moet & Chandon Suite at the 2014 US Open Men's Final at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York City on September 8, 2014.
** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **
That's Phil Winser with her. He's the design half of the team that operate several upscale NY eateries. See About — SILKSTONE for more info.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Administrator

Thank you for adding that, AdmirerUS!

On September 10 Eugenie attended the launch of artist Polly Morgan's exhibition "Short Sentences, Spoken Softly" in New York City.

** Pic ** IBL gallery **
Old 09-12-2014, 06:30 AM
Aristocracy

She looks really happy and content shes a very attractive woman.
Old 09-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Princess Eugenie interviews Tracey Emin for Harper's Bazaar - Celebrity News - Digital Spy
Pix of Princess Beatrice and a tidbit or two from the interview due out in magazine.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Administrator

Princess Eugenie was pictured in Soho, New York City on October 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think those very short skirts Eugenie wears are flattering to her; they make her body look squared off, somehow.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Eugenie is back in London: She attended the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2014 in Regent's Park and the Private View of 'Monuments' Exhibition at Sotheby's today, October 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 10-14-2014, 04:58 PM
Serene Highness

I've never gotten the fashionista vibe from Eugenie.I think she picks clothes rather indiscriminately . Nothing wrong with that, we all can't be a 3-D Vogue ad.
I'm just glad she's thriving in New York. And that she's hanging around people outside the Hooray Henry set. I hope her spunk influences Beatrice to look outward.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Eugenie is back in London: She attended the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2014 in Regent's Park and the Private View of 'Monuments' Exhibition at Sotheby's today, October 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Eugenie looks wonderful and is certainly getting around this week.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Courtier

Convenient that she's back in London in time for her mother's unbirthday party tomorrow night at Windsor.
She's been in New York longer than I expected and always seems happy when photographed out walking on the street.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:19 PM
Majesty

Yes. I don't remember either of the York princesses ever being surly when photographed.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Serene Highness

Their boyfriends also cheese it up for the paps. I wonder if that attitude would change if they were stalked like their Wales' cousins and their paramours.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Yes. I don't remember either of the York princesses ever being surly when photographed.
Yes, but Eugenie just seems to project a more relaxed vibe since she's become an independent career young woman finding her way in New York. I think it's probably boosted her self confidence. Not that she was any less self confident than any other young 20 something - but being independent and experiencing life on your own away from family enables a lot of growth, IMO.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Majesty

Yes, I see what you mean.

Tags
princess eugenie