Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has let this out for a reason. We know they take a fair bit of time off we don't usually get a tally and told they have been told no more till Christmas. Wonder how Beatrice is doing? Not much about her new job in New York.

I seriously doubt Beatrice even has a new job in NYC. When Eugenie worked there, there were photos of her going to work but I've seen nothing on Beatrice.

As for Eugenie's holidays, it's possible that she is really wanted for her name and her connections; the company doesn't actually expect her to work 9-5 daily.

This piece has certainly gone a long way towards ruining the reputation of a young woman who is trying to develop a career. One would expect a demand for a retraction.

Well Charlotte Griffiths and Sebastian Shakespeare are hardly the most reliable people/journalists around.

The more I've thought about this and Eugenie having so much time off at what seems to be her hiring in for this NYC job, the more I'm inclined to think that just perhaps that there was a grace period between the actual hiring and the actual date to start seriously working. Its just logical to me that the company hiring would realize that Eugenie would have a calendar already filled with things and perhaps even needed time to relocate home and hearth from the UK.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Disreputable journalists see only what they want to see and will spin a story without having all the facts.

The more I've thought about this and Eugenie having so much time off at what seems to be her hiring in for this NYC job, the more I'm inclined to think that just perhaps that there was a grace period between the actual hiring and the actual date to start seriously working. Its just logical to me that the company hiring would realize that Eugenie would have a calendar already filled with things and perhaps even needed time to relocate home and hearth from the UK.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Disreputable journalists see only what they want to see and will spin a story without having all the facts.

I am thinking along the same lines... She probably wanted to start back late Sept/ Oct but she was needed for some event in July or transition ( a soft start if you will) and it was negotiated she would be off for 6-8 weeks, and would officially start back on xx. i have done the same thing myself (on a smaller scale) - when I had a large 3 week trip planned - i started a job, worked 3 weeks - then took 3 weeks off. My new employers knew it walking in the door.

I think you are confusing the York sisters.
Eugenie was working in New York for paddle8. She accepted a new job as an associate director at an art gallery back in the UK and has relocated back to the UK. The recent articles are about her taking so many days off in the first 10 weeks or so of that new UK job. Previously while she was working in New York I don't recall any articles criticizing her for excessive vacationing.
Beatrice who has been unemployed for several months and has taken a lot of press criticism for her numerous vacations allegedly has recently started a job in an equity firm in New York and has supposedly relocated there. No info. on what firm (my money's on Cantor Fitzgerald because her mother has ties of some sort to them.) We haven't seen photos of Beatrice out and about in New York as a normal working person as we used to occasionally see w/ Eugenie, but assuming she is working there I am sure we will at some pt..

Thanks much for setting me straight on this. I get confused way too easily these days and get things mixed up and out of whack and anything else pertaining to the life and times of the York sisters. :whistling:

Eugenie has always have reddish/auburn hair IMO. But maybe she dyed her her...

That is the most scary Snow White costume I have seen in my life!

Racy? I think not! I reckon she's wearing a tall man's bowman's jerkin. If she put on a pair of leather pants like Lady Emily Crompton Candy's wearing, and a pair of comfy boots, and grabbed a long-bow, she'd be ready for a fancy dress party.:D

Last edited:
Iceflower, thanks for posting the images from Getty.

I like the color of her coat.

Thanks, Iceflower. I used to have my hair done in a salon that gave you a black shiny, waterproof wrap to wear. Looked exactly like this. :ermm:

love the coat, loathe the dresss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom