Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't look happy to see the pap photographer :whistling:

I think she's cold, what with the polar vortex and the record low temperatures being set in the east. The people on either side of her seem to be more bundled up for the cold than she.

I would have bet that a title like this had appeared... I feel sorry for Eugenie...

Yesterday, February 21, Eugenie attended the Coach X Serpentine The Future Contemporaries Party at The Serpentine Sackler Gallery in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On February 24 Princess Eugenie attended the opening of the exhibition "Present Life Past Dreams" by British artist Zoë Buckman in New York City:

** Pic **

Princess Eugenie was among the guests at the Tali Lennox exhibition opening reception in New York City on March 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Eugenie is talking the talk and walking the walk... Really being what some other royals have played at: a commoner.

Well, the music festival part not so much, but California is a long way from New York.

Well, the music festival part not so much, but California is a long way from New York.
I doubt that Eugenie has a 9-5 Mon-Fri type job. She probably works crazy hours some of the time and then has comp time along the way. If you are a good worker, and your boss is reasonable, it's not that hard to make long weekends, even cross-country ones. Wealth has its privileges...

I doubt that Eugenie has a 9-5 Mon-Fri type job. She probably works crazy hours some of the time and then has comp time along the way. If you are a good worker, and your boss is reasonable, it's not that hard to make long weekends, even cross-country ones. Wealth has its privileges...

And considering who she works for, who's to say it wasn't a working weekend. She very well could have been out there to see about the final details of an auction the Festival would like to do in connection w/a Charity they want to help. Paddle 8 may be an online Auction House, but there's still an awful lot done off line and that could be part of why Eugenie was there.

Of course we don't know, but I don't it's that much of a reach either. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It is also quite easy to fly to California Friday Night and take the red eye back for Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

It is also quite easy to fly to California Friday Night and take the red eye back for Monday morning.

NY to LAX non stop is 5-6 hrs. LAX is @ least 3 hrs. drive to Coachella. The nearest airport out there would be Palm Springs but not much flies there. You could have a layover somewhere and then fly into Ont which is about an hour's drive from Palm Springs.
But anymore it's a music and art festival, so this could well have been a working jaunt for Eugenie to check out the new interactive art displayed there. It happens next weekend too, if anyone wants to head on out;) I'd volunteer to check it out for the RF myself, but I'm committed to flying to Vegas for a wedding.

But you gain 3 hours because of the time difference, so you leave NY at 7 pm get there at 9/10 PM. Bum a private jet ride from buds Ashton and Mila and you're there.

Plus online companies are normal more laid back so she can probably work remotely and Paddle 8 has an office in LA she could have had business in the LA office and timed it right. Finally, she could have just taken vacation time.

While the tendency is to liken Princess Beatrice to Sarah and Princess Eugenie to Andrew, based on their colouring, in the photos from the events on April 13 and 16, Eugenie looks strikingly like her mother at the same age, particularly the eyes.

In no way a commoner. She is getting an aspect of American life that keeps her very safe. Which is what we all want. The crowd she is with offers her a chance at bringing something home to England, and it used to be called the commonwealth, what's it called now, respectfully, anyway and fashion, new tastes, new luxuries and nothing less will do for her, because it is a nice way for people to share, with the royals and people of, as well as an easy way to do it, which is what we want. The new things she experiences can influence trade in a positive way, even globally. It is nice to have her in the states. Isn't her sister coming too? They probably have a thick security detail, especially in starlight (amongst the famous) that helps manage all their comings and goings so don't worry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom