Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: What a lovely picture - would make a very nice Xmas card for her to send.

Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child:
Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child | Mail Online

It's so beautiful to see Eugenie so involved in helping the sick and bringing some holiday cheer to them.

:previous:
Amazing, nice to see Princess Eugenie in good spotlight on DM :)
Definitely, she make the day for this kids :heartflower:

I hope they raise enough money for the unit that will be named Princess Eugenie House and opened by Eugenie.

Picture:
Believe in Magic charity at Buckingham Palace December 11
Princess Eugenie of York:
Royal Rumormonger

Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child:
Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child | Mail Online

It's so beautiful to see Eugenie so involved in helping the sick and bringing some holiday cheer to them.
I agree 100%- melts the heart!:wub:

Dman said:

Princess Eugenie seems to be great with children, it's a shame we don't see more pictures like these ones! Thank you for the article :)

Eugenie's pics at the hospital are lovely. Hope we see more pics of her in these functions in the future, and of Bea too

She looks so lovely and genuinely seems to be a really decent human being. I do still hope she has the opportunity to become a working royal if it's what she wants to do- I think she'd be brilliant at it.

What great pictures.

Totally agree with everyone's comments on this. It almost brought a tear to my eye reading that article and seeing those wonderful photos of Eugenie with the kids. She seems to have a wonderful rapport with the children, and it obviously meant so much to them to meet her. I think it really helps that she can talk about her own experiences and scars.

I'd love to see Eugenie as a proper working royal, and Beatrice too - they can both be such huge assets to the family, as this kind if event shows. They are caring and compassionate young ladies, who can really relate to others. A joy to see this, especially at Christmas time!

Why you feel that way cepe? I mean...The head Nurse herself praised Eugenie for wearing a dress w/a key hole back that would show off her scar and then comparing it w/the kids at the Hospital, so not sure why you think that headline is gross when it's actually what happened.

I am so proud of Eugenie for doing this. How many young pre teens or teenaged girls did she completely either turn the shame they feel about showing their scars totally around or at least start the process down that road by meeting them and doing that yesterday? At the very least if they are ever treated in a nasty manner over their scars, and we all know it'll happen, they've got the greatest comebacker of all time...

If a Princess isn't ashamed of wearing clothes that shows her scar, then I can too!!

That's a far more important Christmas gift than whatever was in the boxes Eugenie gave to those kids IMO and Kudos to HRH for doing it!!

I think it's great that Eugenie is finally showing her scar and talking about her operation. I think she and Beatrice will continue to do these sorts of things but we really need to face it they won't be fulltime working royals either by their choice or someone elses.

Totally agree with everyone's comments on this. It almost brought a tear to my eye reading that article and seeing those wonderful photos of Eugenie with the kids. She seems to have a wonderful rapport with the children, and it obviously meant so much to them to meet her. I think it really helps that she can talk about her own experiences and scars.

I'd love to see Eugenie as a proper working royal, and Beatrice too - they can both be such huge assets to the family, as this kind if event shows. They are caring and compassionate young ladies, who can really relate to others. A joy to see this, especially at Christmas time!

Why you feel that way cepe? I mean...The head Nurse herself praised Eugenie for wearing a dress w/a key hole back that would show off her scar and then comparing it w/the kids at the Hospital, so not sure why you think that headline is gross when it's actually what happened.

I am so proud of Eugenie for doing this. How many young pre teens or teenaged girls did she completely either turn the shame they feel about showing their scars totally around or at least start the process down that road by meeting them and doing that yesterday? At the very least if they are ever treated in a nasty manner over their scars, and we all know it'll happen, they've got the greatest comebacker of all time...

If a Princess isn't ashamed of wearing clothes that shows her scar, then I can too!!

That's a far more important Christmas gift than whatever was in the boxes Eugenie gave to those kids IMO and Kudos to HRH for doing it!!
I could not have said it better myself, ladies! Agree 100% with both of you!

Princess Eugenie was spotted at Lou Lou's club in London on March 20, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Please note that several posts have been deleted as speculative. I would like to remind everyone of the following:

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Thank you!

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

I am not a regular poster on the Royal Forums, so I am not sure what type of photos are tolerated here. I found a recent picture of Eugenie with her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, but it's on one of her friend's Instagram accounts. I know most royal boards frown on Facebook photos - how do the mods here feel about Instagram?

I think Princess Eugenie is so pretty, she has such a beautiful smile!

Lately its been nice to see that both Beatrice and Eugenie socialize and are friends with both James and Pippa Middleton. It wasn't too long ago that Beatrice was at a Beyonce concert with James and his GF. :D

The Yorkie girls seem to get along with everyone; Pippa and James, Harry and Cressie, etc. I never hear anything negative about them.

I'm using my IPhone & don't know how to post links w/ it but click on the article referenced in the original article there are more pix and it's Pippa. Not sure she was w/ Eugenie, the second article mentions Pippa was w/ her bf and Eugenie w/ her mom. Not saying they weren't together just saying that they could have just happened to go to the same club on the same night.
Edited to add: Pippa was not w/ her bf (per another article) but a group of friends. BTW the same article reports all the fashion lines are coming out w/ similar pants - guess we'll all be wearing them soon ;)

Last edited:
Just came across this very brief info on Eugenie's working arrangements from the Telegraph. She has apparenly finshed her internship at Christie's auction house, and is now "working somewhere else" (no info given):

Why Nick Clegg is losing to David Cameron - Telegraph

I'm surprised we aren't being given more official information on this. Both York girls have an unfair and undeserved public perception attached to them as being idlers, socialites, etc. I would have thought that the powers that be would want to publicise their work more to combat this kind of assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom