Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie and Jack brought a smile to my face with her recent Anniversary post. Nice to share after so many people moaning about their current lives and restrictions. The fact that she has asked others to also contribute their personal anniversary photos is a really sweet idea. Time to think of good times. JMO

Eugenie and Jack are such a lovely couple - I didn't realise they had been dating for such a long time prior to their engagement!

Eugenie charity work was always impressive, but I feel like lately she and Jack definitely stepped up their game. Good for them and it's always nice to see her!

It was surprising not to see any of the volunteers or Eugenie and Jack wear masks. On the news we've often seen food kitchen volunteers and others wear masks; and the other royals have done so when doing similar voluntary work.

Nine weeks in a hospital is a long time. I'm sure he's happy to be home again in his own bed and probably doesn't miss hospital food one iota. I'm sure the entire family is now breathing easier that he's home.

I was wondering if there were any updates on Jack's parents. Fantastic to know his father is out of hospital. I guess his mother is still there.

I was wondering if there were any updates on Jack's parents. Fantastic to know his father is out of hospital. I guess his mother is still there.

I don't believe his mother ever went to the hospital in the first place. She had a much milder case and was said to have been recovering at home.

Glad George is on the mend and home finally.

I don't think she had to go to the hospital (at least for herself; I assume they aren't allowed to visit in the UK either?) but could stay home; but it must be terrifying to know that your husband might be terminally ill, being ill yourself with the same disease and not being allowed to visit.

Good to see them but why is Eugenie carrying two mobile phones in her hand while Jack is carrying a backpack. That doesn't make sense to me...

Likely her work phone. Quite common in certain jobs to have one just for office work. Especially if you travel for work like she does (did pre Covid).

The gallery re-opened on Monday in London (some of their other locations had re-opened earlier). Likely why they have returned to London.

Eugenie is fond of short dresses, but they really don't flatter her. They make her look squared-off.
A longer length would be better.

Good to see them but why is Eugenie carrying two mobile phones in her hand while Jack is carrying a backpack. That doesn't make sense to me...

The second phione oculd be her work phone, or perhaps, Jack's phone.

Eugenie has sent a message of thanks to all frontline workers and has shared photos of her father-in-law returning home after his hospitalisation:

** Post **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom