Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugenie posts tributes to her sister and parents on her facebook frequently, for special occasions. Posting a tribute to her mother on mother's day is certainly nothing new. Or a secret signal of some news to come.

If Eugenie is pregnant, I think likely got pregnant before this all started. I don't see many people intentionally trying to get pregnant during the pandemic. I agree that when things start getting back to normal we will see more pregnancies and a bit of a boom. But not now.

Eugenie is amazing with the work she is doing at this difficult stage. What an asset.

Please note that several posts discussing theoretical scenarios in relation to a theoretical pregnancy have been deleted.

Apparently Jack's father is in intensive care with coronavirus and his mother is also ill with it as well.

It must be terrible to see a loved one in that state and not being authorized to visit and confort him.

Oh dear. I hope they will get better soon.

Although Mr. Brooksbank is the the best possible place for him to be fighting this virus, it has to be tremendously hard on his family to not be able to be there with him through this. I'm really hoping for a speedy recovery and that Mr. Brooksbank will be around to bounce any grandchildren Eugenie and Jack have in the future on his knee. That's a grandpa's duty. ?

Sad to hear, let's hope he improves also his wife. It must be awful being sick at home and knowing your husband is worse in ICU and even if she was well she still couldn't visit him. I hope she has family with her (same home not rooms).

Oh God, this must be a simply harrowing time for their family. I pray it goes well for them.

sad news for jack indeed having both parents ill with the virus. wishing them and everyone in the same situation courage.

Oh dear, that's worrying. Fingers crossed for them.

Eugenie's been delivering boxes of fresh fruit and veg to NHS staff.

All the best to Jack's parents!

Very troubling for Jack's family and every other family that cannot be with a love one who is fighting this disease. I hope his parents manage to recover soon.

Yikes - I hope that Jack's parents get well soon. COVID-19 is hitting the BRF hard already.

A lot of prayers would be said in church. However, one cannot even go into church for a service to pray.

Oh dear, that's worrying. Fingers crossed for them.

Eugenie's been delivering boxes of fresh fruit and veg to NHS staff.

I’ve not read about fruit & veg., rather it was reported that she & her mother delivered staples, pasta, tinned fruit, etc. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ferguson-thanks-friend-supporting-uk-workers/
I questioned the wisdom of personal delivery of anything when I saw the article since we were on lockdown in CA at the time & personally trotting down to the local hospital w/ ‘supplies’ would not have been allowed.

I’ve not read about fruit & veg., rather it was reported that she & her mother delivered staples, pasta, tinned fruit, etc. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ferguson-thanks-friend-supporting-uk-workers/
I questioned the wisdom of personal delivery of anything when I saw the article since we were on lockdown in CA at the time & personally trotting down to the local hospital w/ ‘supplies’ would not have been allowed.

She delivered fruit and fresh products on another trip

Visiting people at the hospital, or any where is a no now. But delivering things to people at risk is permitted. Like delivering groceries to family members who cant get out. My sister and brother in law bring me my groceries so I don't have to go out except for work to limit my exposure. The staff they delivered to were wearing masks and would have washed and sanitized anything that was brought in.

Anyways really sad to hear that Jack's dad and mom are both sick, dad bad enough to be in the ICU. Its rough enough having one parent ill, not alone two.

Last edited:
Agree, and the Brooksbank parents seem like a lovely and personable couple. I'm not crazy about the Yorks calling the photographers to record their latest public relations efforts. Those two nice gals, Bea and Eug, need to distance themselves from their parents' machinations stat.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree. This is a family that loves each other unconditionally and show it every way possible. To put "optics" above family is, IMO, petty, self serving and is the mark of a superficial person. ?

Agree, and the Brooksbank parents seem like a lovely and personable couple. I'm not crazy about the Yorks calling the photographers to record their latest public relations efforts. Those two nice gals, Bea and Eug, need to distance themselves from their parents' machinations stat.

Funny that it’s Eugenie taking the snaps and putting them on social media.

They are not. Eugenie is promoting the work of the NHS. Who she is arranging supplies too. Which is absolutely allowed a d great she is doing it.

It is wonderful what the York family is doing to support NHS. I wholeheartedly applaud them! It is NOT a "public relations effort".

The only reason they are publishing photos is to promote the work of the NHS and the other volunteers. To show the real heroes out there keeping people safe during this. The NHS staff deserve as much attention and applause as they can receive. Its really sad anyone would try and twist this into the Yorks trying to get good PR for themselves or their family.

The York girls do plenty of charity work that they get very little to know coverage for. And they don't promote. We only ever know when someone from the charity they visit lets it be known on social media. With some exceptions like Eugenie promoting some of her official patronages on her Instagram. But again promoting the work not themselves.

Any news on how the inlaws are doing?

I suspect the next time we will hear anything is if one or other passes away. I take it as 'no news is good news'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom