The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Suits her degree perfectly! I agree, Cepe Good for her!

Old 06-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
According to the Sunday Express, Eugenie is working as an intern with The Royal Collection (previously with Christie's)

Hard-working Princess Eugenie goes to Derby with her new boss (The Queen!) | Royal | News | Daily Express

I expect grumblies will emerge but I think this is a great idea and according to the report she is not pulling rank in any way.

Good for her.
I think its great that she's doing this. She obviously has the qualifications to be working in this respect.

Now the remarks will probably come up again about how working for your family isn't really "working".

Old 06-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think its great that she's doing this. She obviously has the qualifications to be working in this respect.

Now the remarks will probably come up again about how working for your family isn't really "working".
I love the idea of working within a family business

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Taken from the Royal Collection website - info about internships.

Internships | Royal Collection Trust

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Harry¿s girlfriend arrives for society wedding in brightly patterned maxi-dress while Princess Eugenie goes for a floral print | Mail Online

Prince Michael of Kent also attended.
Old 06-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics of Eugenie and her boyfriend at the wedding of Lady Natasha Rufus-Isaacs and Rupert Finch yesterday, June 8:

** zimbio/bauer griffin: Wedding of Lady Natasha Rufus-Issacs **

** zimbio/PacificCoastNews: Rupert Finch and Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs Get Married **

** zimbio/PacificCoastNews: Guests at Rupert Finch and Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs' Wedding **
Old 06-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Courtier

Another princess in New York:

Independent Princess Eugenie goes it alone with auction house job in the U.S. | Mail Online

Eugenie will work full time for auction house paddle8 based in NY from October on. Wish her best of luck and lots of success.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
Another princess in New York:

Independent Princess Eugenie goes it alone with auction house job in the U.S. | Mail Online

Eugenie will work full time for auction house paddle8 based in NY from October on. Wish her best of luck and lots of success.
Good for her! It will be interesting to see what a stint in New York working at a real job away from her family does for Eugenie.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Nobility

Wonder how long she'll be there - as it seems she'll return to London when the firm opens an office there.
Princess Eugenie secures a job in America - hellomagazine.com
Old 06-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
Wonder how long she'll be there - as it seems she'll return to London when the firm opens an office there.
Princess Eugenie secures a job in America - hellomagazine.com
That could be anything from 2 months to 3 years
Old 06-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

I want to say that Hello and the DM have picked up this story from the Express - also the only paper to give the story about Eugenie working with the Royal Collection (post#520ish from me).

Kudos to Richard Palmer and the Express for this; I still condemn the DM as a rag-mag paper.

Old 06-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Nobility

Ready for a Royal rave-up: Prince William and Harry¿s friend prepares to tie the knot with Duke of Northumberland¿s daughter at society wedding (¿but heavily-pregnant Kate is forced to miss it) | Mail Online

Sooooo.... Eugenie attended the latest Percy wedding. There is a picture of her with Cressida Bonas toward the bottom of the page.

On a side note, she is wearing a jacket I can totally picture on me in some fabulous jeans! However, that is a topic for another thread. :)
Old 06-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congrats to Eugenie on her new job! I hope she enjoys it and New York as well!
Old 08-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Eugenie's boyfriend was photographed groping a stripper. The pictures were supposedly taken before he started dating Eugenie. Supposedly one of his close friends leaked the photos. What kind of friend does that?

Princess Eugenie's boyfriend 'groped naked bondage stripper twice his age' in saucy party pictures leaked online | Mail Online
Old 08-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Nobility

The kind of friend who is not...well, at least she knows the kind of guy he is now.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

^Thankfully he doesn't seem to be that kind of guy. I just updated my post because a royal source is saying the photos were taken before he and Eugenie started dating.

I think it's pretty disgusting that his friend felt the need to sell the pictures to the media. It was a private party and the photos should have stayed private.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Nobility

That changes things then. l hope he respects and loves her enough to can the sleaze now as it is humiliating enough for a regular person to know their boyfriend is cavorting like that when it ends up for the world to see....
Old 08-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
That changes things then. l hope he respects and loves her enough to can the sleaze now as it is humiliating enough for a regular person to know their boyfriend is cavorting like that when it ends up for the world to see....
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Eugenie knew it had happened. It was a 21st birthday prank for him and was probably done all in good fun. As he is 27 now and those pics were taken at his 21st, I don't think its even newsworthy for any paper to consider writing about. We all do crazy things in our lives and for most of us, hitting the big 21 is a big deal.

I sometimes wish I could go back to that age just for the sheer joy of being young and stupid at times.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I totally agree. This is not a big deal or even especially newsworthy were it not August and the tabloids have so little real royal news to write about. Oh to be 21 again, good times, very good times.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I totally agree. This is not a big deal or even especially newsworthy were it not August and the tabloids have so little real royal news to write about. Oh to be 21 again, good times, very good times.
And that's just the stuff we remember

Tags
princess eugenie