The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Serene Highness

I think Princess Eugenie is so pretty, she has such a beautiful smile!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Eugenie Declines to Sing Duet with Beyoncé, Despite Invitation from Beyoncé | Vanity Fair

Old 05-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Eugenie of York Beyoncé her live a while (lonely?) "Irreplaceable"
Eugenie d'York: Beyoncé lui fait vivre un moment (de solitude ?) "Irreplaceable"

Google Translate

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...yonce-concert/
Old 05-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Royal Highness

that doesn't look like Pippa to me.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Lately its been nice to see that both Beatrice and Eugenie socialize and are friends with both James and Pippa Middleton. It wasn't too long ago that Beatrice was at a Beyonce concert with James and his GF.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
that doesn't look like Pippa to me.

It is; there can't be two women wearing those hideous pants!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Royal Highness

The Yorkie girls seem to get along with everyone; Pippa and James, Harry and Cressie, etc. I never hear anything negative about them.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Nobility

I'm using my IPhone & don't know how to post links w/ it but click on the article referenced in the original article there are more pix and it's Pippa. Not sure she was w/ Eugenie, the second article mentions Pippa was w/ her bf and Eugenie w/ her mom. Not saying they weren't together just saying that they could have just happened to go to the same club on the same night.
Edited to add: Pippa was not w/ her bf (per another article) but a group of friends. BTW the same article reports all the fashion lines are coming out w/ similar pants - guess we'll all be wearing them soon
Old 05-22-2013, 02:58 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack attended Mr Fogg's launch party in London on May 21, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio gallery: Princess Eugenie Spotted with Her Boyfriend in London **
Old 05-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Aristocracy

Just came across this very brief info on Eugenie's working arrangements from the Telegraph. She has apparenly finshed her internship at Christie's auction house, and is now "working somewhere else" (no info given):

Why Nick Clegg is losing to David Cameron - Telegraph

I'm surprised we aren't being given more official information on this. Both York girls have an unfair and undeserved public perception attached to them as being idlers, socialites, etc. I would have thought that the powers that be would want to publicise their work more to combat this kind of assumption.
http://duchessofyork.webeden.co.uk/
Old 05-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergieFan View Post
Just came across this very brief info on Eugenie's working arrangements from the Telegraph. She has apparenly finshed her internship at Christie's auction house, and is now "working somewhere else" (no info given):

Why Nick Clegg is losing to David Cameron - Telegraph

I'm surprised we aren't being given more official information on this. Both York girls have an unfair and undeserved public perception attached to them as being idlers, socialites, etc. I would have thought that the powers that be would want to publicise their work more to combat this kind of assumption.

Exactly.
That's why I am convinced that neither of the York girls is working, at least not at a full-time job. If they were, the press would report it.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Good for them if they can manage to work without having their office or co workers hassled by the paps.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergieFan View Post

I'm surprised we aren't being given more official information on this.
Why would we be given official information? What business is it of the publics to know where Beatrice and Eugenie are 24/7? They get bad press because the press make up stuff mainly based on their parents failings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Exactly.
That's why I am convinced that neither of the York girls is working, at least not at a full-time job. If they were, the press would report it.
Well cleary they are working as it's been reported on several occasions in several different newspapers. They just haven't managed to snag any good pictures. I think it's great for them if they can have jobs and manage to avoid the press. Even Catherine couldn't do that.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Majesty

The press have been reporting since last October that Beatrice is working, including having to take time off from work to represent Britain in Berlin earlier this year and to spend her lunchtimes being briefed by the government officials about what she would be doin and saying.

Eugenie - like her sister last year - has had an internship and no doubt will either have a job or another internship. The Telegraph article even says
Quote:
“I am working somewhere else now,” says the Princess, 23. “I really enjoyed it at Christie’s, but I’m keen to try different things. The main thing is that I’m working.”
The press aren't telling us where they are working but it does report regularly that Beatrice does have a job and now we are told the Eugenie is working out of her own mouth.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post

Well cleary they are working as it's been reported on several occasions in several different newspapers. They just haven't managed to snag any good pictures. I think it's great for them if they can have jobs and manage to avoid the press. Even Catherine couldn't do that.
I guess we'll have to agree to differ on this issue.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Aristocracy

Could it be that where they are not working has not yet been published out of respect for their privacy and that of their colleagues? Also taking into consideration the security concerns.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShadow123 View Post
Could it be that where they are not working has not yet been published out of respect for their privacy and that of their colleagues? Also taking into consideration the security concerns.
The counter argument to that would be that when has the press ever cared about other people and security concerns?

I agree with you, Eugenie and Beatrice are only of interest to the press when they're out clubbing (on a weekend) or with their mother or father (at a wedding, work or holiday).
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I guess we'll have to agree to differ on this issue.

The press have said that they are working - what is there to differ about.

Eugenie is quoted as saying she has a job - are you calling her a liar?

The thing is that there are no pictures of them going to work - there are very few pictures of William or Harry going to work either - does that mean that they don't work or is it only when the press is there that they work?

Why not believe that they are working when numerours reports over the last 12 months have included the fact that Beatrice is working and that Eugenie was doing an internship which has now finished?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

If they said they were working and the press found out that they were not, the press would be all over that story like flies on shyte.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

According to the Sunday Express, Eugenie is working as an intern with The Royal Collection (previously with Christie's)

Hard-working Princess Eugenie goes to Derby with her new boss (The Queen!) | Royal | News | Daily Express

I expect grumblies will emerge but I think this is a great idea and according to the report she is not pulling rank in any way.

Good for her.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,

Tags
princess eugenie