The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Royal Highness

What a lovely picture - would make a very nice Xmas card for her to send.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Majesty

Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child:
Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child | Mail Online

It's so beautiful to see Eugenie so involved in helping the sick and bringing some holiday cheer to them.

Old 12-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child:
Princess Eugenie compares scars with young patients as as she revisits the hospital where she underwent spine surgery as a child | Mail Online

It's so beautiful to see Eugenie so involved in helping the sick and bringing some holiday cheer to them.
she made these kids' day
Old 12-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Princess Eugenie makes Christmas visit to Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital. - hellomagazine.com
Old 12-19-2012, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Amazing, nice to see Princess Eugenie in good spotlight on DM
Definitely, she make the day for this kids
Old 12-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Majesty

I hope they raise enough money for the unit that will be named Princess Eugenie House and opened by Eugenie.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Picture:
Believe in Magic charity at Buckingham Palace December 11
Princess Eugenie of York:
Royal Rumormonger
Quote:

I agree 100%- melts the heart!
Old 12-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent

The DM headline is gross.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman

Princess Eugenie seems to be great with children, it's a shame we don't see more pictures like these ones! Thank you for the article :)
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Picture:
Believe in Magic charity at Buckingham Palace December 11
Princess Eugenie of York:
Royal Rumormonger
Home - believeinmagic
Old 12-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Eugenie's pics at the hospital are lovely. Hope we see more pics of her in these functions in the future, and of Bea too
Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks so lovely and genuinely seems to be a really decent human being. I do still hope she has the opportunity to become a working royal if it's what she wants to do- I think she'd be brilliant at it.

What great pictures.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:56 AM
Aristocracy

Totally agree with everyone's comments on this. It almost brought a tear to my eye reading that article and seeing those wonderful photos of Eugenie with the kids. She seems to have a wonderful rapport with the children, and it obviously meant so much to them to meet her. I think it really helps that she can talk about her own experiences and scars.

I'd love to see Eugenie as a proper working royal, and Beatrice too - they can both be such huge assets to the family, as this kind if event shows. They are caring and compassionate young ladies, who can really relate to others. A joy to see this, especially at Christmas time!
http://duchessofyork.webeden.co.uk/
Old 12-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Serene Highness

Why you feel that way cepe? I mean...The head Nurse herself praised Eugenie for wearing a dress w/a key hole back that would show off her scar and then comparing it w/the kids at the Hospital, so not sure why you think that headline is gross when it's actually what happened.

I am so proud of Eugenie for doing this. How many young pre teens or teenaged girls did she completely either turn the shame they feel about showing their scars totally around or at least start the process down that road by meeting them and doing that yesterday? At the very least if they are ever treated in a nasty manner over their scars, and we all know it'll happen, they've got the greatest comebacker of all time...

If a Princess isn't ashamed of wearing clothes that shows her scar, then I can too!!

That's a far more important Christmas gift than whatever was in the boxes Eugenie gave to those kids IMO and Kudos to HRH for doing it!!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Courtier

I think it's great that Eugenie is finally showing her scar and talking about her operation. I think she and Beatrice will continue to do these sorts of things but we really need to face it they won't be fulltime working royals either by their choice or someone elses.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergieFan View Post
Totally agree with everyone's comments on this. It almost brought a tear to my eye reading that article and seeing those wonderful photos of Eugenie with the kids. She seems to have a wonderful rapport with the children, and it obviously meant so much to them to meet her. I think it really helps that she can talk about her own experiences and scars.

I'd love to see Eugenie as a proper working royal, and Beatrice too - they can both be such huge assets to the family, as this kind if event shows. They are caring and compassionate young ladies, who can really relate to others. A joy to see this, especially at Christmas time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Why you feel that way cepe? I mean...The head Nurse herself praised Eugenie for wearing a dress w/a key hole back that would show off her scar and then comparing it w/the kids at the Hospital, so not sure why you think that headline is gross when it's actually what happened.

I am so proud of Eugenie for doing this. How many young pre teens or teenaged girls did she completely either turn the shame they feel about showing their scars totally around or at least start the process down that road by meeting them and doing that yesterday? At the very least if they are ever treated in a nasty manner over their scars, and we all know it'll happen, they've got the greatest comebacker of all time...

If a Princess isn't ashamed of wearing clothes that shows her scar, then I can too!!

That's a far more important Christmas gift than whatever was in the boxes Eugenie gave to those kids IMO and Kudos to HRH for doing it!!
I could not have said it better myself, ladies! Agree 100% with both of you!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Nobility

Harry and Cressida were joined by Princess Eugenie of York, 22, at the popular restaurant and cocktail bar located in the heart of Notting Hill.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

I think I can post this here.:)
Old 03-21-2013, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Eugenie was spotted at Lou Lou's club in London on March 20, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Administrator

Please note that several posts have been deleted as speculative. I would like to remind everyone of the following:

• Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Thank you!

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Old 04-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Commoner

I am not a regular poster on the Royal Forums, so I am not sure what type of photos are tolerated here. I found a recent picture of Eugenie with her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, but it's on one of her friend's Instagram accounts. I know most royal boards frown on Facebook photos - how do the mods here feel about Instagram?

Tags
princess eugenie