Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for the link - great that one of the York girls impressed her boss enough to be taken on as a full time employee.
Interesting, if true, the report that Eugenie will remain in New York at present. Also the claim that her bf is considering relocating to New York. This suggests to me that they are rather serious about each other and that she may remain in the States for awhile.

Eugenie attended the Moet & Chandon Suite at the 2014 US Open Men's Final at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York City on September 8, 2014.

** Pic ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

:previous:

Thank you for adding that, AdmirerUS!

On September 10 Eugenie attended the launch of artist Polly Morgan's exhibition "Short Sentences, Spoken Softly" in New York City.

** Pic ** IBL gallery **

She looks really happy and content shes a very attractive woman.

I don't think those very short skirts Eugenie wears are flattering to her; they make her body look squared off, somehow.

Eugenie is back in London: She attended the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2014 in Regent's Park and the Private View of 'Monuments' Exhibition at Sotheby's today, October 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I've never gotten the fashionista vibe from Eugenie.I think she picks clothes rather indiscriminately . Nothing wrong with that, we all can't be a 3-D Vogue ad.
I'm just glad she's thriving in New York. And that she's hanging around people outside the Hooray Henry set. I hope her spunk influences Beatrice to look outward.

Eugenie is back in London: She attended the VIP Preview of the Frieze Art Fair 2014 in Regent's Park and the Private View of 'Monuments' Exhibition at Sotheby's today, October 14.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Eugenie looks wonderful and is certainly getting around this week.

Convenient that she's back in London in time for her mother's unbirthday party tomorrow night at Windsor.
She's been in New York longer than I expected and always seems happy when photographed out walking on the street.

:previous: Yes. I don't remember either of the York princesses ever being surly when photographed.

Their boyfriends also cheese it up for the paps. I wonder if that attitude would change if they were stalked like their Wales' cousins and their paramours.

:previous: Yes. I don't remember either of the York princesses ever being surly when photographed.

Yes, but Eugenie just seems to project a more relaxed vibe since she's become an independent career young woman finding her way in New York. I think it's probably boosted her self confidence. Not that she was any less self confident than any other young 20 something - but being independent and experiencing life on your own away from family enables a lot of growth, IMO.

Well, Sarah was once quoted as saying something to the effect that she always told her daughters to smile in public because "nobody wants to see a grumpy princess.":princess2:

Cute! Does anyone recognize the scarf from anyone/anywhere?

I do believe it really says God Save McQueen.

On November 11 Eugenie attended the "Swarovski Collective celebrate Spring 2015 collection" event in New York City:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom