The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

Indeed Great Video , That’s Really Wonderfull From Her , and Of Course She Will Patron it Very Well , Thank you for Posting Eugenie .

Old 05-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Royal Highness

A really good video, it's just absolutely wonderful to see Eugenie supporting this cause that she knows so well from personal experience, also I definitely agree about her resemblance to the Queen Mother, it's uncanny. A thing that also really struck me in the video was how much Princess Beatrice is resembling her father.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
A really good video, it's just absolutely wonderful to see Eugenie supporting this cause that she knows so well from personal experience, also I definitely agree about her resemblance to the Queen Mother, it's uncanny. A thing that also really struck me in the video was how much Princess Beatrice is resembling her father.
Yes, I think Princess Beatrice looks like Prince Andrew, too. I used to think Eugenie looked like the Queen Mother, but now that Princess Eugenie is older, I see a resemblance to Sarah in the bone structure and smile. I never noticed before that Eugenie looks like her mother.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Serene Highness

princess eugenie shall certainly make an excellent patron to the organization, Im actually proud of her and when she was being interviewed in the video I can see her mother's facial features.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Courtier

What a wonderful patronage for Eugenie to undertake. I can't think of anyone more appropriate. BTW, she looks gorgeous in the video. Yes, she does have the same coloring as the Queen Mother :)
Old 05-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Interesting, I didn't know Eugenie had scoliosis. She looks like her mother, Andrew and the Queen Mother. She sounds like her mother.
Totally agree on the voice but her face is definitely from her father's side.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Eugenie helps to raise £1m for hospital that cured her
Quote:
First Princess Beatrice ran the London Marathon – now her sister Eugenie is getting on her bike to raise money for the hospital that helped cure her of a disfiguring back condition when she was 12. She will cycle 62 miles around London in the Nightrider challenge in June to help raise £1 million for the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliver_bic View Post
Totally agree on the voice but her face is definitely from her father's side.
I see eugenie very much like her mother, but she hae the coluor of eyes and the hair and the colour of skin like andrew. buther face look exatly like sarah
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Courtier

I don't think so I think Eugenie is way prettier then Sarah ever was and Beatrice. She looks like Andrew and the Queen Mum. Beatrice looks more like Sarah, she has the eyes and mouth and hair.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Courtier

I'm not sure if this has been posted already. ?

On 9th June 2012, Princess Eugenie is participating in the Nightrider, a unique 100 km bike ride through London.

She is doing this in support of two charities which are important to her.

- The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Appeal (“RNOH”).

- The MCC Foundation in support of the Rwanda Cricket Stadium Foundation.

As part of her fund-raising she has set up a "Just Giving" page for each charity.

Anyone can contribute. !!

I see that Sarah has started her off nicely with £500 for each charity.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=EugenieYork
Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 AM
Aristocracy

Thanks for posting that link, Breffney! I'd been looking for how to contribute before and couldn't find it. I think it's fantastic that Eugenie is doing this, and I hope as many people as possible will support her and help the 2 great causes she's doing it for!
http://duchessofyork.webeden.co.uk/
Old 05-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergieFan View Post
Thanks for posting that link, Breffney! I'd been looking for how to contribute before and couldn't find it. I think it's fantastic that Eugenie is doing this, and I hope as many people as possible will support her and help the 2 great causes she's doing it for!

My pleasure, FergieFan. !

I got the link via Twitter. It was posted by the editor of Majesty Magazine.

I totally agree with you about Eugenie. Both she and Beatrice (in last year's London Marathon) don't just "talk the talk". They also "walk the walk".
Old 05-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Eugenie the charity rider, sponsored by Mum: Fergie gives daughter £500 ahead of 100km event as spendthrift Prince Andrew gives a mere £50
Quote:
When she sets off on a night bike ride for charity next week, Princess Eugenie will be spurred on with lots of family support. Especially from her mother. The Duchess of York has promised a generous £500 in sponsorship for Eugenie’s efforts. Prince Andrew’s office, presumably in better financial shape than the cash-strapped Sarah, has offered a mere £50.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
British Royals ‏@britishroyals RT @SkyNewsRoyal: Princess Eugenie talks to #skynews about her charity commitments + first royal reax to Jubilee http://pic.twitter.com/RGg0vXIW
SkyNews interviews Eugenie
Old 06-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Commoner

One of the donors is a Haz, with the message: "If I wasn't at a wedding, I would definitely come watch knowing the way you prepared for this!! Good luck Cuz x".

Perhaps Harry, who was at Emily McCorquodale's wedding?
Old 06-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Eugenie took part in a fundraiser to raise money for WWF (see the article above). Cyclists participated
in a 64 mile nighttime tour past over 50 of London's most famous landmarks on June 9, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: London Nightrider ** cozycot gallery **

Princess Eugenie got a big hug from her proud mother when the bike ride was over today, June 10:

** photoshelter.com gallery **

** dailymail: The Princess of pedal power: Eugenie completes 65 MILE overnight bike ride (and raises £9,000 for charity) **
Old 06-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Eugenie took part in a fundraiser to raise money for WWF (see the article above). Cyclists participated
in a 64 mile nighttime tour past over 50 of London's most famous landmarks on June 9, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: London Nightrider ** cozycot gallery **

Old 06-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Nobility

It is great to see Eugenie getting positive coverage for this. Many of the royals attend charity functions etc but not many get the chance to actually get out there and take part in something hands on like this.

Eugenie could have just shown up to meet the cyclists as they finished the ride and kudos for her actually training and completing the ride herself. It can't have been easy with the metal rods in her back.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Courtier

What a beautiful young woman. Quite articulated. Lovely
Old 06-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Princess Eugenie and Ben Fogle at the start of the Nightrider charity bike ride at Alexandra Palace
London, England - 09.06.12
WENN Photo Library - Search Results

Tags
princess eugenie