Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to go off on a tangent about it but truth be told, she is being recognized. She's been photographed multiple times already and has been there a mere week. Somewhere out there cares about her--the paparazzi. And we've seen how dangerous they can be.

The only place I've seen pictures used for is dailymail and hello magazine..both british publications. Dailymail probably as a pap in that area...so that guy will knows he'll at least be able to sell pictures to them. Considering DM reporters are stalking their social media..she might want to be on her best behavior..cause I am sure if she does anything wrong they'll pounce all over that.

Interestingly, I have seen no coverage at all of her being here; in the NY papers or the TV news. This is why many celebrities and minor royals live here. They just go about their business. Unless it's someone like Katie Holmes who calls the paparazzi an hour before she leaves her apartment.

In case anyone missed the article, I managed to save it.

[FONT=&quot]Top of Form[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bottom of Form[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Princess Eugenie looks every inch the New Yorker as she settles in to life stateside[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]09 OCTOBER 2013 Princess Eugenie looks to have settled in to her new life stateside.

The 23-year-old royal, who has just moved to New York City to start her graduate-level job, looked every inch the groomed New Yorker as she was pictured walking the busy streets, phone in one hand and juice in the other.

Eugenie donned an elegant black mini dress with a gold buckled belt, and looked on trend with her brown leather satchel and matching black pumps.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson arrived in New York earlier this month, and was spotted doing a bit of retail therapy with her mother.

Sarah and Eugenie headed to the exclusive Pamela Gonzales boutique in Soho, where the pair browsed the designer collection and the Duchess of York was pictured leaving with several bags.

The following day Eugenie caught up with her father over dinner at the stylish ABC Kitchen. Sarah, who still remains on good terms with her former husband, left the father-daughter duo to spend quality time together as she headed back to London.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While recent rumours have suggested that the Princess' divorced parents may be thinking about remarriage, Buckingham Palace insisted that the timing of their visit was a coincidence.

"Their schedules worked so they were both able to be there at the time that Eugenie was moving to New York," said a Palace representative.

"If the Duke was there at the same time it would have been because he wanted to be there when his daughter was moving away for a year."

Eugenie has just started her job working at fashionable auction house Paddle8, co-founded by Alexander Gilkes and Aditya Julka. The young royal will no doubt be in good hands as old Etonian Alexander is no stranger to her family.

When the established co-founder tied the knot with Misha Nonoo in Venice in August 2012, guests included Eugenie and her older sister Beatrice, and James Middleton. Alexander reportedly took Eugenie out for lunch to welcome her on her first week.

The recently-settled New Yorker is said to be renting an apartment in Soho. Eugenie has had to leave her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, who works in the gastro-pub trade, behind, but it won't be long before the young couple will reunite.

Eugenie and Jack are reportedly planning to travel back and forth to see each other as much as possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

I wonder who will be paying for those back and forth jaunts? Just curious, not trying to be snarky.

Unless the trip has something to do with work I can't see their work places paying for trips so they can meet up. It will be up to them, Eugenie has money and I think he does too they can pay for it. Still long distance relationships are really hard so it will be a good test. Once the novelty wears off we probably won't be seeing much of Eugenie in NY.

Unless the trip has something to do with work I can't see their work places paying for trips so they can meet up. It will be up to them, Eugenie has money and I think he does too they can pay for it. Still long distance relationships are really hard so it will be a good test. Once the novelty wears off we probably won't be seeing much of Eugenie in NY.

Us young folks her age do things like this all the time--we move away from home but travel back often for family and relationships. In our mind, it's an obviously worthwhile cost. Can't put a price on following your dreams and travel. Plus, travel isn't that expensive--especially if it's just your single self and not an entire family with children.

Truth is that there are cities in the US where royalty could walk around unnoticed and really left on there own. NYC is one of them.

I live in New Orleans and here celebrities are left alone completely. I've even seen ordinary people confront photographers who are snapping pictures of the famous.

Princess Eugenie was spotted in Little Italy, New York on Friday 11th:

She only moved to New York last month but Princess Eugenie is already acting like a local.
The Princess of York popped out for pizza in Little Italy with a co-worker from art auction house Paddle8 on Friday and looked just like any other New Yorker.
The chic royal wore a black dress and tan leather jacket which she accessorised with black ankle boots and a colourful scarf.

The Princess and the pizza: Eugenie fits in with the locals as she picks up New York favourite for lunch after moving Stateside | Mail Online

She's lucky to have this time in Manhattan; such a fun city.

As I recall this is not a long term job, does anyone remember the time period. It is an internship, is it not?

As I recall this is not a long term job, does anyone remember the time period. It is an internship, is it not?

She did two internships, but I believe this to be a full time job. The plan is that she will work in NY until the firm opens an office/establishment in London and at that point she'll relocate back to London. I havent seen any reports about how long the NY phase will be.
I think it's wonderful that she is experiencing the freedom and joys of a young single w/ a first job in a new and exciting city. Didn't her cousin Peter Phillips work outside of Britain for awhile?

She did two internships, but I believe this to be a full time job. The plan is that she will work in NY until the firm opens an office/establishment in London and at that point she'll relocate back to London. I havent seen any reports about how long the NY phase will be.
I think it's wonderful that she is experiencing the freedom and joys of a young single w/ a first job in a new and exciting city. Didn't her cousin Peter Phillips work outside of Britain for awhile?

China, I believe.

I SO dislike those booties! Very unflattering.. She does look happy!

A lovely looking Eugenie in New York on October 21, it will take some time till she'll get a rest from the paparazzi in New York...

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Eugenie in Soho on October 29 - once again great shots:

And in the evening of that same day at the Dolce & Gabbana 19th Annual Artwalk NY:

** Pic **

She seems very happy and relaxed (and on the phone). ;)

She's in a new city not to mention a whole other country. She is able to work in the field she loves. Meet new people and go out in the evening without her mother tagging along. If she stays focused and keep it it classy she will remember this as one the best times of her life. After all she hardly looks like she homesick.....LOL!

Last edited:
Eugenie is adorable. It's great she's having the experience of working in the US. From the pictures we've seen she really does seem to be enjoying herself. Good for her.

A lovely looking Eugenie in New York on October 21, it will take some time till she'll get a rest from the paparazzi in New York...

I don't think they are New York paparazzi.
Most of the pictures tend to end up in UK papers like the DM; I haven't seen any in the NYC papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom