The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Aristocracy

I'm sorry that I don't know how to post a link, but the pictures in the DM of the girls going to Church today are lovely. Eugenie in particular, looks so nice.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Administrator

You can find pictures of Eugenie along with other members of the BRF here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-12331-27.html .

Old 04-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakieanne View Post
I'm sorry that I don't know how to post a link, but the pictures in the DM of the girls going to Church today are lovely. Eugenie in particular, looks so nice.

And sadly when reading the comments below the article not a nice word for either of them (or any of the women except the Queen).
Old 04-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
And sadly when reading the comments below the article not a nice word for either of them (or any of the women except the Queen).

That is a shame.Both girls looked beautiful.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:25 AM
Nobility

There's the standard nastiness but there are actually more than a few nice comments about them in there. Some seem to be split on who looks better but I thought it was actually a breath of fresh air that there were people there at least trying to give some form of constructive criticism.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:20 PM
Commoner

Eugenie looked lovely in white and cream.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Serene Highness

I think they both looked great! Pss Beatrice looks fabulous with her svelte figure. I can't believe people found things to criticize them about. They're both very attractive young women. What's wrong with people?!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnymegz View Post
Eugenie looked lovely in white and cream.

It was a nice outfit but she looked like she was about to burst out of the jacket.
It's a pity she didn't buy one just one size larger, that really did not fit her.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
It was a nice outfit but she looked like she was about to burst out of the jacket.
It's a pity she didn't buy one just one size larger, that really did not fit her.
ITA w/you. If she's left it open, it would have been fine, but w/it closed...Not so much.

I've got the same problem as Eugenie when it comes to part of my body and as much as I also love that style she's wearing, I know not to wear it because of what'll end up happening. I wish someone would take her aside and give her some advice, as it's not the first time she's worn a jacket like that and she ends up w/the exact same problem.

It's a shame too, as Eugenie's such a pretty young lady.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

As do I. My solution is to leave the jacket (always single-breasted) open if it doesn't quite meet in the front--but fits in the shoulders--or to buy a jacket that closes properly and have the shoulders taken in. I think that Eugenie could afford to have jackets tailor-made, which would take care of the situation entirely. If the problem is with blouses, I find that a minimizer bra can give that extra half-inch or so that's needed. Also, flared skirts and slim shoulder pads can balance what's "up there". I think that Eugenie would look perfect in a well-fitting short jacket and a pretty, flared skirt. Dresses made to fit would work as well. Eugenie's a beautiful girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
I've got the same problem as Eugenie when it comes to part of my body and as much as I also love that style she's wearing, I know not to wear it because of what'll end up happening..
Old 04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Nobility

Here we go again.

Bea and Eugenie strike again! The Princesses top the fashion flops yet again in outlandish outfits

Eugenie missed it, sad since she looked so nice the night before:

Beatrice and Eugenie get into the Royal Wedding spirt with Union Jack flags as they leave the Queen's pre-wedding gala dinner
Old 04-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the links, sliver bic! Unfortunately, I am one of those who was horrified at Pss Beatrice's hat. Everything else about her outfit was stylish and flattering. Why did she have to ruin the look with that crazy hat?! I don't think Pss Eugenie looked that bad. Looking back, maybe the jacket was a little tight, but I think the color was pretty and I don't think the skirt made her bottom look big at all (as is mentioned in the article). As for the outfits they wore the evening before to the dinner . . . again, I was not impressed. I can't begin to imagine what Pss B was thinking with that emsemble. Not nice at all. And Pss E's dress was too billowy for her body type and made her look large, imo. I think a dress more like that worn by Pss Victoria would have looked very nice on her.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Eugenie and boyfriend Jack Brooksbank on a night out in Chelsea, London, 25 May 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 05-26-2011, 05:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone know when is her graduation?
Old 05-26-2011, 06:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Does anyone know when is her graduation?

Presumably sometime in 2012 as she is only in her second year of a three Combined Honours BA degree.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pictures in the DM this morning, of Eugenie and her mother shopping in Mayfair; they are accompanied by a policewoman which is a surprise, since security for the princesses is supposed to be eliminated.

(There's also quite a few complaints about Fergie's shopping spree, but of course the packages may all belong to Eugenie).
Old 05-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Said article -
Sarah Ferguson goes shopping in affluent Mayfair... and is chauffeured there in a Bentley | Mail Online
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Pictures in the DM this morning, of Eugenie and her mother shopping in Mayfair; they are accompanied by a policewoman which is a surprise, since security for the princesses is supposed to be eliminated.

(There's also quite a few complaints about Fergie's shopping spree, but of course the packages may all belong to Eugenie).
Was it said that the protection would end immediately? And why would they publicise such an information which could endanger the princesses? I didn't read the articles but wouldn't wonder if it was meant that they will terminate the protection services in the future at some point. Maybe at 31.12.2011 or so.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Recession? Money worries? Not for Sarah!!
Old 05-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Courtier

Sarah Ferguson has absolutely NO sense at all and is doing great harm to the BRF IMO. There are enough people out there who think they are useless and cost too much and then she comes along with something like this. I have to wonder if it might be her and Andrew's idea of keeping their daughters "out front" with all the (useless) activities and chauffered automobiles. If they don't want to deal with parking they might want to try hiring a cab. Truly brainless behavior and I've lost any sympathy I ever had for her ... and there was never very much.

Tags
princess eugenie