The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2019, 05:31 AM
Aristocracy

I think it's quite likely that he's not used to the photographers calling his name or pointing cameras at him when he's out and about with his girlfriend. He might like the attention which can be either good or bad. Good that he's not out off by it and bad that he might love it more than her etc. Time will tell on that one.

Old 05-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Aristocracy

was wondering about Wolfe and the Mozzi title since everyone in the family gets to be a conte/contessa but he is out if wedlock so he doesnt get to be a conte? Not that it matters sinnce he is in the UK
NVM only legitimate children

Old 05-23-2019, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyflo View Post
Edo said in a recent interview that he's living in St James & I'm predicting an engagement announcement before the end of this year.

That's what I think too.
An announcement this year, then a wedding in the spring of 2020.

I'd be very surprised if she chose to marry anywhere but St. George's.

I don't think Beatrice will want a long-term dating relationship, after her experience with Clark.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
That's what I think too.
An announcement this year, then a wedding in the spring of 2020.

I'd be very surprised if she chose to marry anywhere but St. George's.

I don't think Beatrice will want a long-term dating relationship, after her experience with Clark.
Iím not so certain that sheís wants to be married right now. Iíve always said Dave likely wanted to. She didnít so he moved on.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Iím not so certain that sheís wants to be married right now. Iíve always said Dave likely wanted to. She didnít so he moved on.
I liked the Beatrice and Dave couple. And I felt sorry for them when they separated.
I hope Beatrice is happy with Edoardo.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
I liked the Beatrice and Dave couple. And I felt sorry for them when they separated.
I hope Beatrice is happy with Edoardo.
I also liked them as a couple. I hope sheís happy now though. She deserves happiness. Although, she and Eduardo seems to be attending family events pretty fast. So maybe Iím wrong on the marriage front. She just always struck me as very cautious.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think she's going to be careful after almost 10 years and no marriage (I lean toward thinking it was something with Dave... there was something off in the relationship as to why they were only dating at year 10).

I don't think she's going to rush into anything. They will hit the year mark in Oct/Nov..if there is an announcement I don't see it before next year sometime. I don't think they would marry before fall 2020 at the earliest. Of course they could surprise me too!

Edo is already living with her at St James I think. Plus there is a child involved so I think they will be careful due to him too.

LaRae
Old 05-23-2019, 09:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post

I never believed that; I think Beatrice assumed they would marry eventually- and Clark let her think so, because it suited his purpose.

I never liked him, he seemed a consummate opportunist to me.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:42 PM
Serene Highness

IMO Beatrice is Loving and giving woman with so much to offer that any good man would be proud to have on his arm as wife. She spent all of her 20’s on one man and being a permanent girlfriend. During that time she will have grown up and found out what she wanted from her life. I suspect she saw the writing on the wall finally and reevaluated. Seeing her so sister happy with her husband might have been a push as well.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:37 AM
Heir Apparent

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/95...ce-engagement/

There's increasing speculation that there will be an engagement announcement in 2019.
Old 07-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Will be interesting to see what happens!

LaRae
Old 07-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm expecting an engagement announcement this fall, after the Queen returns from Balmoral.
And then a wedding at St. George's in the spring, after Easter.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:54 AM
Aristocracy

Well there are loads of mistakes in that article for a start and second it's The Sun. That said I think it's possible, though a 2020 announcement makes more sense.

It's not surprising there's speculation since they're public and apparently living together, she's the only adult unmarried granddaughter of the Queen and her sister's wedding last year.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Well there are loads of mistakes in that article for a start and second it's The Sun. That said I think it's possible, though a 2020 announcement makes more sense.

It's not surprising there's speculation since they're public and apparently living together, she's the only adult unmarried granddaughter of the Queen and her sister's wedding last year.
If and when both Beatrice and Edo know that this relationship is one that will be for the long haul, they'll most likely move quickly. I'm in agreement that an announcement will be after the Queen returns from Balmoral. Beatrice may not be required to get the Queen's permission to marry but I do see her asking for it out of deep respect and love for her grandmother. Beatrice would also probably really like having both of her grandparents at her wedding.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-22-2019, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

If she wanted to, would Beatrice be allowed to marry at Westminster Abbey?
Or is it a given that these days she'd be expected to follow in her sister's footsteps and marry at St. George"s?
Old 07-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Nobility

I'm so excited for her, if it's true. She deserves to be happy.
Hopefully another royal wedding in 2020.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I would imagine that as both Westminster Abbey and St. George's Chapel are royal peculiars, should Beatrice wish to marry in either one, it would be up to the Queen to give her permission.

Somehow, I don't see the Queen saying "no" to either venue if that is what her granddaughter wants.

Personally, I think that Beatrice would choose St. George's like her sister did. Its the closest to being the "home parish church" of the bride.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I would imagine that as both Westminster Abbey and St. George's Chapel are royal peculiars, should Beatrice wish to marry in either one, it would be up to the Queen to give her permission.

Somehow, I don't see the Queen saying "no" to either venue if that is what her granddaughter wants.

Personally, I think that Beatrice would choose St. George's like her sister did. Its the closest to being the "home parish church" of the bride.

I think that the next royal wedding in Westminster Abbey will be George. It seems to me that itís been pretty much established since Edward and Sophie that only the heir to the throne will get the Abbey wedding. This has been discussed endlessly in threads for both recent royal weddings
Old 07-22-2019, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
If and when both Beatrice and Edo know that this relationship is one that will be for the long haul, they'll most likely move quickly. I'm in agreement that an announcement will be after the Queen returns from Balmoral. Beatrice may not be required to get the Queen's permission to marry but I do see her asking for it out of deep respect and love for her grandmother. Beatrice would also probably really like having both of her grandparents at her wedding.

But does then Queen really need to be in London when an egagement is announced? Eugenie's engagement ws announced in January when she was at Sandringhm if i remember it right. They could also visit her at Balmoral and ask for her permission there.

Old 07-22-2019, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I think the most likely choice of Venue is St. George's Chapel. Prince Andrew told last year around the Wedding of Eugenie that the Queen told him quiet firmly that the Wedding would be at St. George's Chapel.