The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-13-2018, 05:55 PM
Aristocracy

^ To be fair somehow they got photos that were not available to the public or via their social media

Old 12-13-2018, 07:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Can't argue with that point on the pictures. Its the same with the DF. Their reporting is horrible but they have the greatest pictures around.

I'm just going to watch and see what happens. Regardless of whatever happened between Dara and Edo, the blame cannot be put on Beatrice whatsoever. Edo isn't a puppet on a string controlled by anyone other than his own free will. Should Beatrice be aware that perhaps Edo didn't do right by Dara in any way, she'll keep that in mind. If a person treats an ex badly, chances are he's going to be that way in any relationship.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Also a saying..
if he cheats with you he will cheat on you
Old 12-13-2018, 10:44 PM
Aristocracy

the the photos are not really evidence of cheating just evidence that Dara and Edo WERE once a couple where one of them looked more in love. i believed Dara right until she kept talking to the press and selling pictures of her son, just tacky, and the only reason to keep talking to the press is $$$$, though i do think bea and Edo are dating though circumstances might be less dramatic and well well never know edo's or Bea's side only hers i can picture her doing some tv interview that just reminds me of Thomas Markle .
Old 12-14-2018, 01:26 AM
Majesty

Because of the fact that Edo and his family are close friends of the York family, it may very well be that if Beatrice met him going solo at the wedding that she spent time with him as she to was going solo. To me that is a possibility I will concede. No harm, no foul.

Any relationship that may have been changed between them is purely speculative and we are hearing via the DM and Radar on Line! Since when do we try someone in the court of public media attention? They are trying it on both the Cambridge's and the Sussexes and are being met with the same cold silence as in those two cases.

Royalty does not fight gossip in the court of gossip and public opinion. It does not always go well for them but at least they hold the high ground.
Old 12-22-2018, 07:09 AM
Aristocracy

Why so shy, Bea? Princess Beatrice avoids being pictured with her new beau as pair stagger their exits from London club

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-new-beau.html
Old 12-22-2018, 08:05 AM

Dara’s mother’s story was that they broke up 6 months before news of Bea and Edo’s relationship came out. When the news came out, it was said they had been dating a couple months. So, they started dating at least 4 months after they broke up. After that a “friend of Edo” changed the entire story. The friend was clearly on Dara’s side. They said that they met at the wedding and set off the cheating rumors and her father decided to run with that. The fact that they’re cashing in at Edo and Bea’s expense tells me everything that I need to know about them. The York family being close to Edo’s family can’t be ignored either. Dara would have been invited to the wedding if they were still together.
Old 12-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Serene Highness

The paps are hanging around Beatrice's stomping grounds, hoping to get compromising photos. Nothing drives circulation and clicks than a royal cheating scandal, especially if the royal is the alleged sidepiece (mistress).
Old 12-22-2018, 11:14 PM
Aristocracy

Very good point about him on his own at the wedding.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLucy View Post
Dara’s mother’s story was that they broke up 6 months before news of Bea and Edo’s relationship came out. When the news came out, it was said they had been dating a couple months. So, they started dating at least 4 months after they broke up. After that a “friend of Edo” changed the entire story. The friend was clearly on Dara’s side. They said that they met at the wedding and set off the cheating rumors and her father decided to run with that. The fact that they’re cashing in at Edo and Bea’s expense tells me everything that I need to know about them. The York family being close to Edo’s family can’t be ignored either. Dara would have been invited to the wedding if they were still together.
This is quite correct. When the initial story of Bea & Edo's blossoming romance broke I read a few articles from the various tabloids and there was considerable confusion about Edo's marital status.

Within a day or two, it was cleared up that Edo & Dara were never married though they had lived together for some time both before and after their son's birth, and the relationship had ended sometime in the late spring or early summer. Dara told her sister but she didn't tell her parents, for at least a few weeks or month, that she and Edo were done and that even when her parents did find out, it doesn't seem that Dara was terribly forthcoming with why it had ended. Perhaps she herself wasn't sure - that does sometimes happen - and she kept the news to herself until she could try to make some sense of it.

The other part that I recall, when Bea & Edo's relationship broke, was that it was initially being said they'd started seeing each other a few weeks before Eugenie & Jack's wedding. Now the story seems to be that they hooked up at the wedding and that's when Edo kicked Dara to the curb, but that's all coming from family & friends of Dara, so I'm inclined to consider it nothing but a bunch of spin.

We'll likely never quite know the timeline but I'm more inclined to believe the initial timeline that we heard in the tabloids. Everything in the last month or so reads like a trope of the scorned woman, only splashed across the headlines for the world to see because the "other woman" happens to have HRH in from of her name.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:38 AM
Royal Highness

LadyLucy post #1 [welcome] and Sunnystar Post 405 --- agree with you both completely. I remember and relooked up old articles and what you said about Dara's mother's comments is correct. Of course that "calm" breakup of a couple, although sad, is very common place but will not sell tabloid papers. So "friends" or even Dara leaked different slant on relationship of Bea and Edo, who have known each other for many years, as just "meeting" at the wedding. In article two days later. Obvious lie, but that is selling papers.

New photos showing Edo with his beloved child [quite obvious] but really doesn't look so into Dara. More like she is all over him but those pictures do not give the impression that he was still Ga-Ga over Dara. JMO. I truly believe that this breakup slant is made-up garbage by someone out for the big bucks and that the mother's original statement was correct. Dara and Edo were no longer a "couple" for quite a while prior to Bea and Edo's new relationship [if there is even a serious one and not just old friends giving the paps the silent finger]. Either way, there is no proof that Edo "cheated" on his prior live-in Dara with Bea at any time. Dara will always be part of Edo's life due to the ONLY fact that she got pregnant and they had a lovely child together. That has happened millions of times to other couples and they both have found other partners and went on to lead happy lives. So to say that anyone has cheated in this story without proper proof is just not the ticket, just tabloid gossip. You can't cheat on a person that you no longer have a relationship with. Once it is over, both have separate lives. Again, just my opinion.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice with her boyfriend enjoy the New Year on Lamu, Kenya

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tted-time.html
Old 01-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

That’s the confirmation I was waiting for.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-05-2019, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just hope she doesn’t get her heart broken.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Both her and Edo are in a similar place in life. They both recently left long term relationships which fizzled out after running its course long before. Yes Edo has a kid, but a nearly four year engagement doesn't speak to much push for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if things go well, they got engaged in a year or so. Often the case, we saw it with Dave. Often when you finally get out of a relationship that stalled, you realize you are ready to make big steps, just with someone new.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Both her and Edo are in a similar place in life. They both recently left long term relationships which fizzled out after running its course long before. Yes Edo has a kid, but a nearly four year engagement doesn't speak to much push for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if things go well, they got engaged in a year or so. Often the case, we saw it with Dave. Often when you finally get out of a relationship that stalled, you realize you are ready to make big steps, just with someone new.
Well said. I’m always wary/cynical of people who are engaged for ages. I’ve not known many to either make it to the altar or have a long marriage.

I’m happy for her.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
That’s the confirmation I was waiting for.
Me too...will be interesting to see where it goes. I want to see them together in better photos...not sure about this relationship.

LaRae
Old 01-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Me too...will be interesting to see where it goes. I want to see them together in better photos...not sure about this relationship.

LaRae
Yeah, but it’s a new relationship, so there’s not much to say about it at the moment. I guess we’ll have to wait until the social season kicks back in to see them out and about together more.

A.W. TOZER
Old 01-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I would imagine that with it still being early days of their relationship, they're not overly sure about the relationship either.

We'll see where it goes when it gets there.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Serene Highness

The pictures confirm Beado. The ex Dara is going to be around because she and Edo have a child together. Dara said she moved on but I am leery of baby mamas, especially those who claimed to be the woman wronged. I hope Dara doesn't weaponize their son to get back at them.