Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 17: June 2017-July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy to see this on facebook earlier :flowers:

One of the worst downsides of the 'party girl' image Beatrice is constantly painted as, her charity work gets forgotten. She has done a lot of work with friends without borders. Its a great cause.

As part of the Education World Forum last week Beatrice met the British Ambassador to Laos and the Lao Ambassador to the UK at Buckingham Palace:

** Pic **

:previous: Edoardo certainly doesn't seem happy to see the photographers in the last photo! Don't blame him though.

She doesn't look happy either based on the body language..and you can't blame her either.

LaRae

Who would have ever thought...

:previous: Edoardo certainly doesn't seem happy to see the photographers in the last photo! Don't blame him though.

...that the paps would hang out around a celebrity/royal favorite restaurant like the Chiltern Firehouse?:eek:

No can't really say I blame them, though they're lucky they don't get the hounding of their cousin's girlfriends. I guess this is probably as official a confirmation of their romance as we're going to get until/if anything more permanent is announced.

Edoardo is getting introduced to how photographers will follow a Royal at any length in order to obtain a story and a picture. :photo::photo::photo:

And he's not even getting the worst of it (significant other of a Royal)!

LaRae

I think royal boyfriends might be a bit boring for the press. No talk about clothes and such. Unless he has some scandal come up. There was enough press about his kid and ex. Girlfriends seem to offer more fodder to discus.

He may get a bit more then Jack, as Bea is the last single adult cousin.

His ex girlfriend and her father seem to have gone radio silent in recent months....:whistling:

Here's an article about Beatrice's night out:

** dailymail: Let's hope they didn't have an early start! Princess Beatrice makes a rare public outing with boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi..**

Today, February 26, Beatrice as Vice President of Partnerships & Strategy at Afiniti attended the World Mobile Conference in Barcelona:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Princess passionate! Beatrice describes overcoming 'gender norms' when starting her job at a 'boys' club' company..**

Last edited:
His ex girlfriend and her father seem to have gone radio silent in recent months....:whistling:

I imagine that the media lost interest once they'd said their pieces and there was no corresponding rebuttal from the other side that they could fan into a war, combined with no real sightings of the two together. That's the benefit of being a boyfriend and dating a York rather than a girlfriend and dating a Wales.

Although hopefully they worked it out sensibly together that it wouldn't do their son any good to be caught up in a media storm.

Beatrice was also involved in a Woman's day event. Not at WE as she often is. She took part in a Global speakers forum hosted for International woman's day. There were speakers in six countries across the world involved. She was in NY.

I was surprised not to see her at the event Harry was at, thought maybe the press ignored her (as they often do when its just charity and not scandal for her). But this explains it.

Big Change, the charity that Beatrice is a co-founder of with Holly and Sam Branson and a few other friends, is a major push behind WE Uk. Beatrice is often seen with Holly at the events.

Princess Beatrice gave a speech at the OECD to celebrate the launch of the SIGI 2019 Global Report today, March 8. She also met with Angel Gurría, Secretary General of the OECD, Christopher Sharrock, British Ambassador to the OECD, and Gabriela Ilian Ramos, OECD Chief of Staff.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

:previous: Another great event, and of course once again the main media doesn't pick it up. Sure if they could spin it into a 'vacation' or 'party' story they would.

The royal family really needs to give the girls some recognition for their work. They don't need to fund them as 'working royals' but aknowledge the work. It wouldn't hurt the royals to have the girls seen as not just party girl. Wouldn't hurt either for more engagements on the CC.

royalcentral.co.uk/uk/yorks/princess-beatrice-holds-bilateral-meetings-with-international-dignitaries-in-paris-117292

She has also been recognized for her role in the HeforShe campaign, working towards gender equality in education.

Video of her talking about gender equality in the work place

Seems something she and Meghan have in common. Perhaps something we would see them at an event together for.

Last edited:
Articulate, intelligent, engaged and genuine. Kudos to @yorkiebea! Unfortunately, this video cuts off before Beatrice has finished answering the last question. Maybe the full video is available on LinkedIn.

Last edited:

First official appearance together: Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attended the Portrait Gala at the National Portrait Gallery in London this evening, March 12:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Whatever happens I wish Beatrice well....cruel mockery due to her fashion choices, humiliated by her parents' various missteps, and then the breakup with her boyfriend of a decade only to see him marry a model within months. ...this young woman is overdue for some happiness!:sad:

Now, this is a beautiful high profile appearance by this couple!

Going to be interesting to see if the relationship goes the distance.

LaRae

Edo looks like a rabbit caught in headlights!

I agree with Moonmaiden above & I hope this works out well for Beatrice.

Those 'startle' photo's are never flattering for Beatrice (or apparently anyone).

LaRae

Edoardo seems quite fun. Loved the thumbs up from him - it's like he's confirming to the press to leave them alone as their relationship is going well!:D

Keep in mind too they are in the U.S. (NYC) and there may be more constraints on the paps over here...perhaps they are able to get around more here without hassle than they would in London.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom