Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015

She probably enjoyed the horses more than she did the diamond jubilee pop music concert. If I remember right, she came later in the show to avoid siting through the whole thing

Regarding Bea, there weren't that many reactions shots of the Royal box so a couple of pictures can be misleading like on Remembrance Sunday when they always show Kate smiling or talking and people get up in arms but the pictures aren't during the ceremony but before it starts.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Great dress, great hair but why do I feel hypnotized now? ;)

^ recent events

I would like to add a few things: HRH Princess Beatrice went to visit and promote North Yorkshire city on June 9th 2016. York Minster’s spectacular production of the Mystery Plays, York’s Chocolate Story, and York Theatre Royal. (Her patronage).
One of Princess Beatrice’s visits was at behind the scenes of York Minster’s spectacular production of the Mystery Plays.

Directed by Phillip Breen, with script by Tony nominated writer Mike Poulton, the critically acclaimed production is showing at York Minster in a strictly limited run until 30 June.

HRH Princess Beatrice, whose father, Prince Andrew, Duke of York is the production’s patron, was welcomed by Mr Barry Dodd, The Lord Lieutenant of North Yorkshire and the Very Reverend Vivienne Faull, Dean of York. You can read more about the visit and the renovation. click here:
https://yorkminster.org/about-us/wo...f-york-meets-mystery-plays-cast-and-crew.html
http://www.minsterfm.com/news/local/2010017/video---royal-visit-to-the-set-of-the-mystery-plays/

Another stop was at York’s Chocolate Story where she made chocolate bumblebees and met with Continuum Attractions.
https://twitter.com/TheDukeOfYork/status/740934456060563456

She was also present at her the reopening of York Theatre (her patronage.) Where she met with the take over York team. TakeOver Festival 2016 is celebrating its homecoming to the newly renovated York Theatre Royal by inviting audiences of all ages to its fresh and innovative multi-arts festival. HRH met with choir members and supporters of the York Theatre Royal refurbishment. Princess Beatrice also gave a speech at the reopening of the theatre.

Heres an article about the refurbishment and the relaunching of York Theatre:

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/apr/15/york-theatre-royal-returns?CMP=share_bt

https://twitter.com/NigelCllr/status/740958956194004992

Lastly, By Royal Appointment. Princess Beatrice takes time out to speak to Loretto Junior School’s Year 7.
https://twitter.com/LorettoHead/status/741022204800970752

Also, Royal Patrons; Princess Beatrice and the Duke of York visit the English National Ballet School’s Swan Lake-in-the-round-Behind the scenes, on June 8th 2016 at royal albert hall.

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishNationalBallet/posts/10153796167171028

Last edited:
So upset that i couldn't make it this afternoon but typically I'm away!

It's great to see Beatrice in York, she seems to want a connection with the city.

So upset that i couldn't make it this afternoon but typically I'm away!

It's great to see Beatrice in York, she seems to want a connection with the city.

I'm sure you'll have an opportunity again sometime as you said she seems to like building a connection with Yorkshire.
:flowers:

Princess Beatrice urges the young to speak up for themselves

School21 is not in one of the capital’s wealthier areas.But Princess Beatrice says the idea of learning such life skills is important for anyone growing up, regardless of their background. And everyone has had their own inner struggle with trying to communicate.

“For me, school was a nightmare, I struggled,” she said, speaking after a workshop with a class of 11- and 12-year-olds.Dyslexia was her big barrier.

“My earliest memory is trying to read Beatrix Potter and the words were literally jumping off the page,” she said.And “exams were terrifying”, despite the support of her teachers.Princess Beatrice said it had only been when she had gone to secondary school and could take part in other events, such as with the public speaking team, that she had felt able to do well.

She said projects such as that at School 21 were about developing a type of education that was “not just about learning for a test, it is learning for your life.

There have been many recent concerns about the wellbeing of young people and worries about increasing problems with mental health.

Princess Beatrice.said: “It’s a really important thing to tackle.“We can do something that focuses on the symptoms of stress – but it’s better to get to the root causes.“What is this extra pressure? Why do we have young people leaving school not equipped for life? How are we letting them down?“We live in a world where everything is moving at such a fast pace.“You have to find an identity that’s true to yourself.“You really have to find your own voice.”“It is good to be pushed out of your comfort zone,” she said.
Princess Beatrice urges young to speak up for themselves - BBC News

All that waving from the balcony and watching horses would make one in need of a holiday.

All that waving from the balcony and watching horses would make one in need of a holiday.

Unfair to say, when Beatrice have been busy supporting The Queen throughout these months. Everyone is pretty much taking a vacation now, if they can.

How about putting a ring on it Dave, lol.

Last edited:
That's a joke right ?? Im sure I have seen her 90 grandmother doing a few things as well as Charles and Sophie and Edward.

Who are all senior working royals who get paid for their work. Bea is not.

Who are all senior working royals who get paid for their work. Bea is not.

I know that but she sure likes a holiday and to say well she did do some some royal engagements so needs a holiday really !!!!

She also has a job on top of the royal duties she has taken on.

But she is a private citizen so the only people who have reason to complain are 1. her boss 2. her dad who I assume helps out financially. Neither seem to be complaining. Fortunately she works for a company that does the marketing for a number of major London brands, and she likely was able to do work while back for her grandmother's events.

I know that but she sure likes a holiday and to say well she did do some some royal engagements so needs a holiday really !!!!

Actually she didn't. Pretty sure she was only in the CC for a couple of 90th Birthday events not all and certainly not Ascot.

Beatrice is not a senior Royal, attends engagements at her grandmothers request (all of which she would have had to use holiday time for) and then goes back to work. Where if she has a pre booked holiday away she will take.

That's sort of how holidays work.

I just get the feeling that Jack and Bea going away for a weekend on a luxury yacht in Monaco is very similar to what a lot of folks here do on weekends, take time away and go camping and canoeing to "get away from it all". Go somewhere fun to relax, enjoy friends and recoup. It just happens that the people that Jack and Bea associate with do it all on a grander scale. :D

Yeah I go to Scarborough for the weekend and Bea gets Monaco. I know where has better fish and chips ;)

I am not disputing that Beatrice works hard for the BRF and deserves a break, as does anyone who works. She does, however, seem to not be at her actual job in NYC very much...

Who knows?? Perhaps, as has been stated, Bea works for a company that markets London brands (thanks Countessmeout), her boss got wind of Bea being invited to Monaco for the weekend and gave her the assignment of checking out what the Monaco set is wearing this summer or something similar or what's trending such as food, drink, beachwear, sandals, floppy hats or anything. We just don't know what Bea's position really entails. Sitting behind a desk from 9-5 5 days a week isn't the only definition of "working".

Let's face it. Beatrice really does have the "connections" with people and places that tend to start different trends. :D

I just get the feeling that Jack and Bea going away for a weekend on a luxury yacht in Monaco is very similar to what a lot of folks here do on weekends, take time away and go camping and canoeing to "get away from it all". Go somewhere fun to relax, enjoy friends and recoup. It just happens that the people that Jack and Bea associate with do it all on a grander scale. :D

Yeah, it's a good thing to have some friends with some dough in their pockets.

Someone really needs to advise her on what styles to wear that compliment her.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom