Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Royals and celebrities hardly ever pay full price for anything and they receive freebies all over the world."
Which they shouldn't it's the same if a politician took kick backs. I don't think you would see the Queen or Charles accepting freebies
They aren't celebrities

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

No, they shouldn't. People offer them deals because it's good business I suppose, to have a royal or celebrity seen using your product or staying in your hotel or driving your brand of car. I think in many parts of the world (especially in republics) the terms 'celebrity' and 'royal' are mixed and blurred.

I should have said in my post , younger royals (in general) rather than ones like the Kents, Gloucesters, Prince Philip or the Queen. Charles has on occasion 'allowed' wealthy donors to his charities give him gifts and hold birthday parties for him etc. I've never heard of the Queen or Prince Philip doing this, either.

Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not the press. It's an internet blog that fabricates or steals outlandish stories to get shock factor readership. It's like the celebrity version of David Icke's site. :beamup:

Last edited:
Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not the press. It's an internet blog that fabricates or steals outlandish stories to get shock factor readership. It's like the celebrity version of David Icke's site. :beamup:

Yeah it says the most disgusting things about celebs and their family nearly all are made up. Horrible blog

And there are people on other royal fora who actually believe this version (both CDL and Icke) over any other place - sad, sad people.

:previous: I could not have said it better myself. :bang:

No-one worries about any influence Beatrice or her mother might have. Many people in Britain and Australia regard Fergie as a rather tiresome eccentric, whose 'use by' date has long passed, while Bea is seen as a social butterfly who doesn't do anything much.

Most people in Australia wouldn't even know who Beatrice is. They might remember the 'hat' from the wedding but otherwise she doesn't get coverage down here - other than the occasional story in No Idea or Women's Drivel about how she and Kate are fighting etc. What she says or does wouldn't make any difference to Australians as we don't pay anything for her.

No-one worries about any influence Beatrice or her mother might have. Many people in Britain and Australia regard Fergie as a rather tiresome eccentric, whose 'use by' date has long passed, while Bea is seen as a social butterfly who doesn't do anything much.

Most people in Australia wouldn't even know who Beatrice is. They might remember the 'hat' from the wedding but otherwise she doesn't get coverage down here - other than the occasional story in No Idea or Women's Drivel about how she and Kate are fighting etc. What she says or does wouldn't make any difference to Australians as we don't pay anything for her.

Exactly my point!

Let us stay on topic - this is a current events thread, not a discussion about royal finances or members of the royal family influencing Australian politics.

Beatrice and President Athleta Nancy Green attended the Derek Lam 10C Athleta launch party at Athleta's new Soho store in New York City yesterday, September 8:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Wow she does look different !!

Looks as though she has no makeup on.

I think she looks sunburnt. Supposedly, she just came back from a Mexican holiday. That Mexican sun really sneaks up on you. If you're fair-skinned, you have to be constantly vigilant with the spf 50.

I also believe it was very hot and humid in NYC recently, something that Beatrice may not be all that accustomed to .... despite her tropical vacations. But yes, she does look make up free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Eugenie had a new job at an art gallery in London?
Did that fall through?

She's already started that job, it may be that she was in New York for business connected to her new UK job or pleasure.

I thought Eugenie had a new job at an art gallery in London?
Did that fall through?

A lot of the articles seem to cut and paste no longer accurate information into their stories. I've seen several articles stating Beatrice's BF Dave Clark works for Virgin yet it's been widely reported that he now works for Uber, for example. Sort of pathetic when you make your living from writing that you are too lazy to fact check, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom