The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
It isnt Halloween for a couple of weeks and that outfit is beyond awful it looks like she just threw on some stuff she just looks ridiculous. It isnt risque it's just bizarre and unattractive. It isnt like she doesnt have the time to put some effort in these things. But hey it got her attention.
But it WAS a Halloween Party - hence the costume.

Old 10-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Majesty

I thought it was quintessential Beatrice who throws herself into things whole-heartedly which of course is a dicey thing. She wins some and she loses some, but for me, she never looked so good as she did with her whimsical butterflies!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...shion.monarchy

Old 10-17-2016, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

it's only dicey when it's an actual event like the butterflies. It was a Halloween party. You are meant to wear costumes and go crazy. I highly doubt she stood out at all, she may have been one of the tamer ones. If there is any time of the year she should be able to forget about press and just go wild clothes wise, it's Halloween.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:11 AM
Majesty

Oh I agree. If it's a wedding Beatrice is going to think out her outfit as she did with her butterfly fascinator. The colours of her dress picked up all those gorgeous autumnal colours which looked terrific. Now if it's Halloween, the same principle applies . . . jump right in and do it.

To me it looked perfectly Halloween but for other's it's just another ensemble to snipe and snigger over. Shame that, missing out on the legitimate fun times when we are allowed to make idiots of ourselves.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:15 AM
Administrator

Princess Beatrice was seen leaving Loulou's private Members Club in Mayfair, London, last night:

** Pic **
Old 10-20-2016, 06:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Beatrice was seen leaving Loulou's private Members Club in Mayfair, London, last night:

** Pic **
just needs a drum

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 10-20-2016, 11:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Awful.

LaRae
Old 10-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

** Pic **
Nice. I like the jacket. Good that it is something that you can wear on other days than on aHaloween-costume-party.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Aristocracy

That's the same blazer that she wore to the Halloween party with the wig and all, right?
Old 10-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonytick View Post
That's the same blazer that she wore to the Halloween party with the wig and all, right?
Why yes - yes it appears to be, the Sgt. Pepper's jacket sans the cat mask headgear.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Majesty

Princess Beatrice goes for dinner with Peter Dundas in New York | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Aristocracy

Princess Beatrice At Asia Game Changer Awards Dinner 2016

Princess Beatrice was at the UN during Asia’s Game changers awards, where she presented Dr.Ruit with an award. It’s the same Dr whom she traveled with during the south Asia tour for free eye care.
Asia Society Honors I.M. Pei, Other 'Asia Game Changers' at United Nations | Asia Society
Old 10-28-2016, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Great seeing Beatrice involved with this new cause.must say I was surprised to learn IM Pei is still alive

I love the daily fail. Yes Beatrice made the paper. Surprise surprise the article is about her going out for dinner with a fashion figure. And article starts with her new job, holidays and parties. God forbid they actually mention why she is in New York, attending an UN event where she presented an award. But of course it is far more important to present her as a party girl and give people the impression she is once again on holiday.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Aristocracy

This is why I do my own sleuth work when it comes to the York gal's events as the press seems to be unreliable in certain areas. They get things right occasionally but they always have to twist the events or they end up throwing the girls under the bus. I don't know why some royals enter their articles with the DM.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchesschicana View Post
Princess Beatrice was at the UN during Asia’s Game changers awards, where she presented Dr.Ruit with an award. It’s the same Dr whom she traveled with during the south Asia tour for free eye care.
Asia Society Honors I.M. Pei, Other 'Asia Game Changers' at United Nations | Asia Society
Here are some more pics:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 11-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice spotted with mystery man at Heidi Klum's Halloween Bash | Daily Mail Online

Most likely a friend.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

First PH and now Bea. So, basically the press thinks none of the royals can be only friends with the opposite sex. Why must the press assume a romantic relationships when people are single and with the opposite sex? On the other hand I like this costume better. This costume looks good on her. I swear the DM hires teenagers to write for them. That's the only logical explanation for these articles.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchesschicana View Post
First PH and now Bea. So, basically the press thinks none of the royals can be only friends with the opposite sex. Why must the press assume a romantic relationships when people are single and with the opposite sex? On the other hand I like this costume better. This costume looks good on her. I swear the DM hires teenagers to write for them. That's the only logical explanation for these articles.

Think you answered your own question .. When people are young and single and with the opposite sex !!!
Old 11-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Courtier

Well, they were both dressed sort of alike in black velvet as patriots & there is a photo of him touching her.
Interesting that if these were photos of Harry w/ some mystery woman w/in 24 hrs we'd know every.single.thing about her and more. But since it's Beatrice we don't even know his name.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:52 AM
Administrator

Princess Beatrice attended the alice + olivia x Basquiat CFDA Capsule Collection launch party in New York City on November 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tags
current events, princess beatrice