The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-20-2016, 04:15 AM
Administrator

Yesterday evening, September 19, Beatrice attended LOVE Magazine and Marc Jacobs LFW Party to celebrate LOVE 16.5 collector's issue of LOVE and Berlin 1989 at Loulou's:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail **

Old 09-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Gentry

Nice outfit! The kind of dress I would wear by myself, if I ever should be on an event like this. A little short, but ok because of the decent colours.

The shoes look also very elegant.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandilka View Post

The shoes look also very elegant.
But she has worn the same ones to every event lately.
They are nice, but she should give them a rest.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Gentry

Oh, I didn't know.

But I can understand her choice, this shoes match so well with every kind of outfit
Old 09-22-2016, 02:12 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Beatrice rocks racy leather dress for third night out in a row | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-22-2016, 02:30 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Oh sheesh! Stop the presses and sit up and take notice! The Daily Mail knows how to count to THREE!!
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 09-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Courtier

She must really like those black heels, or she only packed one pair of black dress shoes
Old 09-25-2016, 03:35 AM
Heir Apparent

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Single Bea is looking for love (but she's giving her blind date the shakes) | Daily Mail Online
Old 09-25-2016, 07:37 AM
Aristocracy

I have to say, good on you Bea!

She was only 17 or 18 whe she started going out with Dave, so is now in very uncharterd waters relationship wise as the Queen's grandaughter.

But she is not staying in! Bea has achieved a lot in her relatively short adult life (including a marathon), so expecting to see and hear much more about this young lady.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Courtier

Good that she is going out I do wonder if she is trying the Kate angle of show him what he is missing it worked for her I"m not sure it will for be. Bea is 28 she ran a marathon ONCE and donated money from a hat that was awful. She has no career (again) does a little charity work here and there but mostly seems to either be on vacation or going out. She has achieved very little I've done more charity work then she does of course I don't need to do it between my skiing or roaming around on a yacht or playing career girl. This is what her third or fourth job in nearly as many years. Sorry I can't see what she has achieved. She isn't working now she left the job 3 or 4 months ago not exactly throwing herself into charity work but has no problem going out.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Royal Highness

Well said Meadow of course she is free to live her life however she wants But glad someone else sees it for what it is. Her parents set her example

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-25-2016, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Sorry I can't see what she has achieved. She isn't working now she left the job 3 or 4 months ago not exactly throwing herself into charity work but has no problem going out.

I agree.
I think she lives a rather pointless life and would really be happier if she had something to focus on, instead of the next party.

If she can't stick to a job, why not get really involved in a charity?

I honestly think that, at this point, the RF should allow her to do a few official engagements, what could it hurt? At least she would be perceived as doing something other than looking like a Fergie clone.
Old 09-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I agree.
I think she lives a rather pointless life and would really be happier if she had something to focus on, instead of the next party.

If she can't stick to a job, why not get really involved in a charity?

I honestly think that, at this point, the RF should allow her to do a few official engagements, what could it hurt? At least she would be perceived as doing something other than looking like a Fergie clone.
Beatrice is patron of several charities and is actively involved in them. She helps out her parents and grandparents with engagements when she can.
She attends lots of palace engagements with her father and grandparents.

A problem is there's not a lot of spotlight on her when she conducts her engagements on behalf of her charities and when she's supports her grandparents at palace engagements.

I'm always torn on whether it's even possible for her to become a working Royal. I think she would be good at it, but I guess that's up to her and her family. I think she's doing well right now though.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-25-2016, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

Strive challenge

Speaking of her charity work Bea will be in a triathlon in Italy. Its for Big change's strive challenge, which she is a co founder of she already raised around $4,000 roughly if anybody would like to donate to her fund page for the challenge go here
Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Beatrice York's fundraising page Strive 2016

Hmmm, I would say she does a decent amount of charity work and seems to pay attention to her patronages, the press rather not print that though. As for her holidays I would be careful with that the press doesn't always print the full story.

I wouldn't call a life pointless either way

Also Princess Beatrice was At China Exchange UK with her sister, Princess Eugenie and mom Sarah, duchess of York , September 22 2016. Bea also attended a July event as well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqu-j_jEw4/
Old 09-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Good that she is going out I do wonder if she is trying the Kate angle of show him what he is missing it worked for her I"m not sure it will for be. Bea is 28 she ran a marathon ONCE and donated money from a hat that was awful. She has no career (again) does a little charity work here and there but mostly seems to either be on vacation or going out. She has achieved very little I've done more charity work then she does of course I don't need to do it between my skiing or roaming around on a yacht or playing career girl. This is what her third or fourth job in nearly as many years. Sorry I can't see what she has achieved. She isn't working now she left the job 3 or 4 months ago not exactly throwing herself into charity work but has no problem going out.
I agree and like you I devote quite a bit of time (several hours each month) to the non profit I have volunteered with for the last 10 years and I also work a full time very demanding job. Bea shows up at a charity function a couple of times a year, there's no evidence that she has the self discipline to actually work at anything for even as long as a year.
A few years ago Bea said she wanted to grow up to be just like her mum & IMO she's accomplished that goal.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:29 AM
Majesty

I never cease to be amazed at how cruel and judgemental people can be about people they know nothing about. I am not counting endless stories by that bastion of truth and justice, the Daily Mail.

Beatrice is very involved in various charities such as Children in Crisis and became royal patron of 'The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre', a charity that she credits with helping her overcome her own academic challenges resulting from dyslexia.

Beatrice is not a full-time working royal, but then again one could argue she has done much as any of her cousins and to run the London Marathon takes training, guts and time! Her charity work is quite varied and, as duchesschicana pointed out, she does not live a "pointless life" and tends her patronages and charities well.

The fact that snarky media outlets such as the DM et al are only interested in photos of her on holiday or attending this or that Gala, merely reinforces the slanted view of the rags rather than the life and worth of Beatrice and her family for that matter.

Further, sniping about her parents and intimating they are less than reputable says more about the authors than it does about Princess Beatrice and her family. She is the one with the energy and the big smile.
Old 09-26-2016, 11:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I never cease to be amazed at how cruel and judgemental people can be about people they know nothing about. I am not counting endless stories by that bastion of truth and justice, the Daily Mail.

Beatrice is very involved in various charities such as Children in Crisis and became royal patron of 'The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre', a charity that she credits with helping her overcome her own academic challenges resulting from dyslexia.

Beatrice is not a full-time working royal, but then again one could argue she has done much as any of her cousins and to run the London Marathon takes training, guts and time! Her charity work is quite varied and, as duchesschicana pointed out, she does not live a "pointless life" and tends her patronages and charities well.

The fact that snarky media outlets such as the DM et al are only interested in photos of her on holiday or attending this or that Gala, merely reinforces the slanted view of the rags rather than the life and worth of Beatrice and her family for that matter.

Further, sniping about her parents and intimating they are less than reputable says more about the authors than it does about Princess Beatrice and her family. She is the one with the energy and the big smile.
Well said Marg!
Old 09-26-2016, 03:10 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

At the wedding of Alberto Mugrabi and Colby Jordan in France this weekend;
Alberto Mugrabi marries Colby Jordan, in French Riviera fete | Daily Mail Online

Only picture of her with model Karlie Kloss;
http://mol-images.s3.amazonaws.com/i...4911837721.jpg
Old 09-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
No need to take a civilized discussion where reasonable minds can differ and escalating it by the tired tactic of attacking the holders of a contrary opinion personally by calling those w/ different interpretations of the evidence 'cruel and judgmental.'
I am oft astounded at people who can ignore the evidence (or in Bea's case lack of evidence) and conclude that she's a hard working dedicated Royal - but I don't resort to personal attacks on posters who disagree with my take on the evidence, indeed deep down I hope that they and their rose colored glasses view of the Yorkies prove to be true and evidence emerges that Bea is not spending her life frittering/flittering/vagabonding around w/ eurotrash. Even if that be the case, she certainly has the right to live that way should she chose to, I just don't give her kudos for showing occasionally at a charity bash or letting an organization use her name. If there's evidence that she actually dedicates time to a charity and/or gives her own money to it, or pays her own way to appear at and promote it I'll give her credit for that, but thus far I've not seen that.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
No need to take a civilized discussion where reasonable minds can differ and escalating it by the tired tactic of attacking the holders of a contrary opinion personally by calling those w/ different interpretations of the evidence 'cruel and judgmental.'
I am oft astounded at people who can ignore the evidence (or in Bea's case lack of evidence) and conclude that she's a hard working dedicated Royal - but I don't resort to personal attacks on posters who disagree with my take on the evidence, indeed deep down I hope that they and their rose colored glasses view of the Yorkies prove to be true and evidence emerges that Bea is not spending her life frittering/flittering/vagabonding around w/ eurotrash. Even if that be the case, she certainly has the right to live that way should she chose to, I just don't give her kudos for showing occasionally at a charity bash or letting an organization use her name. If there's evidence that she actually dedicates time to a charity and/or gives her own money to it, or pays her own way to appear at and promote it I'll give her credit for that, but thus far I've not seen that.
https://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.wordpress.com/. Here you go this is a blog that usually follows all of Bea's publicized charity or royal events. If you notice the gap between late June and September, it was most likely because she was doing something it's called work. Daily Mail doesn't even have any news about her from this period unless you count the breakup.

Tags
current events, princess beatrice