Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: The Yorks, as a family, don't seem to be given the benefit of the doubt very often. :sad:

I'm with Zonk on this one. There was a sword or some such and Ed Sheeran sustained a cut to his face. They are the only things we know for certain. Everything else is lurid hyperbole.

As to all the "shame, shame, shame, we know she did all these other things (drinking, disrespecting her grandmother, pranks) it because her mother did the same twenty years ago" whatever are you thinking? Why is it that on the York threads natural suspicion of the media or of the behaviour of a specific royal goes right out the window. It must be so because a rag said so.

I don't think that is quite the case here. If Harry had done something like this, there would have been outrage, and quite justifiably so.

In this case, I think the criticism is perfectly justifiable. This has nothing to do with Andrew or Sarah, just Beatrice herself. You do not want stories of this type to ever come out.

:previous: The Yorks, as a family, don't seem to be given the benefit of the doubt very often. :sad:

I think they are given the benefit of doubt far too often by some. As has been said imagine what would be said if that was Harry.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

All we know is that guy has a cut on his cheek and the press reported it as Bea's doing..I think the press is just rehashing Sarah's old mock knighting stories onto Bea and people brought it, but then again bizarre things happen all the time

Last edited:
Our Australian media said yesterday, that James Blunt insisted jokingly that Beatrice - Knight him. She took the sword from where it was displayed on the wall and as she tried to Knight James she accidently swung the sword behind her shoulder where Ed Sheerhan was standing.
At any rate Ed doesn't look at all upset about it. AND he has an interesting story to tell his grandchildren. About how A Real Life Princess cut him with a Sword, when he explains his little scar.
I feel sorry for Beatrice as she knows that the media will crucify her over this and social media too.

I bet Beatrice won't be repeating that party trick! :lol: Ed doesn't seem to be worried about it anyway!

I wouldn't be surprised if that sword might have been heavier than Beatrice thought it would be. In any case, it's good that the victim can laugh about it. Many would sue.

Princess Beatrice Attended The Pitch@Palace UAE Chapter launch And The F1 Grand Prix

On Sunday November, 27 2016. Princess Beatrice Unofficially Attended the Pitch@Palace UAE Chapter launch With Her father the Duke Of York and HH Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, in partnership with the Khalifa Fund. After, Princess Beatrice and the DOY along with some royals and world leaders got to view the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2016. Lastly Bea seemed to attend a sort of after party or small group gathering.More about the UAE Chapter launch here:

http://www.wam.ae/en/news/emirates-international/1395303780934.html

More Pictures on the Grand Prix here: http://www.thenational.ae/uae/uae-royals-and-world-leaders-attend-abu-dhabi-grand-prix---in-pictures
Pic 1 pic2 pic3 pic4

Last edited:
It's a fantastic initiative, kind if reminds me of shark tank or dragons den, and a great way yo encourage new business and ideas. Nice to see Andrew working to spread it in the gulf. And if Beatrice is as interested in business as said, this kind of trip is good exposure:flowers:

Centrepoint At The Palace Gala 2016

On, November, 10th 2016, Princess Beatrice Attended Centrepoint At The Palace Gala 2016.

pic

Last edited:
From the article "...once enjoyed a night out with Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter." - suggesting a 'bond' based on one shared dinner seems a stretch.
This comment, "'She's really lovely, really ambitious girl.'" I find interesting as I've never thought of Beatrice as being particularly ambitious. Of course it's one thing to be ambitious but another all together to have the determination, dedication and drive to realize your ambitions.

From the article "...once enjoyed a night out with Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter." - suggesting a 'bond' based on one shared dinner seems a stretch.
This comment, "'She's really lovely, really ambitious girl.'" I find interesting as I've never thought of Beatrice as being particularly ambitious. Of course it's one thing to be ambitious but another all together to have the determination, dedication and drive to realize your ambitions.

Sans context about the nature of the ambition, I am also perplexed. What kind of ambition? To be married? To have a high power job? To work for Granny? To wipe out world poverty? To own 20 Birkin bags? Or what? :confused:

Sans context about the nature of the ambition, I am also perplexed. What kind of ambition? To be married? To have a high power job? To work for Granny? To wipe out world poverty? To own 20 Birkin bags? Or what? :confused:

Sounds like generalities.

She's met Beatrice, doesn't know much about her, and resorts to filler. Probably happens all the time with the RF.

ForgetMeNotChildren ‏@ForgetMNotChild 10h10 hours ago
We're thrilled to announce on 19th December our patron HRH Princess Beatrice will visit Russell House & meet some of our children & families

So he has a scar from it. Could have been an eye such a silly thing to do

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Princess Beatrice Attended Popsurgar’s Master Storytellers

It was a dynamic panel featuring female entrepreneurs whom shared their expertise and insights over dinner. I would think Princess Beatrice was there to show her support to her friend, Misha Nonoo who was one of the speakers at the event.
https://twitter.com/POPSUGARInc/status/817098958963175425

Last edited:
Beatrice has attended a number of these type of events, both with her dad and on her own. I have noticed at least a handful of appearances at events to inspire young entrepreneurs.

:previous: the same way we all learn from stupid mistakes - we learn from them.

On the bright side, just think of the stories he'll have to tell his grandchildren one day. Grandfathers are always granted a bit of poetic license with their tales too. :D

On the bright side, just think of the stories he'll have to tell his grandchildren one day. Grandfathers are always granted a bit of poetic license with their tales too. :D

Fair point, though the basic story here is a pretty good one from which he can start to build out a tale.

Princess Beatrice Attended World Economic Forum 2017

Princess Beatrice Attended World Economic Forum 2017, On January 20 2017, Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
https://twitter.com/BeaMontesi/status/822467381456945152

“Each year since 2003, the Open Forum convenes in January at the local Swiss Alpine School in the heart of Davos, attracting leaders from all walks of life. We welcome government officials, artists, civil society leaders, innovative entrepreneurs and CEOs of multinational companies: All have a story or point of view to share.

Mission
The Open Forum aims to encourage dialogue and spread awareness on critical issues to the global economy by providing a platform on which ideas, thoughts and questions can be expressed and tackled in an open environment.

Tuesday 17 January 2017
What Is it to Be Human in the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
12:30 17 January 2017
Can Women Have It All?
18:30 17 January 2017
Wednesday 18 January 2017
Leading in Divided Times
12:45 18 January 2017
New Models for Europe
18:30 18 January 2017
Thursday 19 January 2017
Leadership beyond Borders: The Afghan Women’s Orchestra “Zohra”
12:30 19 January 2017
Bridging Generational Differences