The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
They don't look like a romantic couple at all? Hmm. OK. I tender Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H:

Edited: That first pic had some inappropriate extras. Here's a replacement. Not a kiss, but close:
http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/...der-448685.jpg
http://img.tatler.co.uk.s3.amazonaws...cess-Beatr.jpg
http://www.pololine.com/fotogalerias...012-7-25/1.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...1210610042.jpg
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/201...rice-1-768.jpg
http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/fi...rity-Event.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...57_468x533.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&r...67338545197414

If those pics don't show a "romantic" couple, I don't know what would satisfy you. I doubt they'll ever show us doing more than that in view of a camera. There are plenty more other pics like these out there.

I think they look a helluva lot more "romantic" that William and Kate ever do.
Hi Roslyn - thank you for your post. No one has ever posted a series of photos to counter my view. In looking at the photos I feel I need to revise my view that there is no relationship there. Clearly there is and I stand corrected. There is even warmth between them.

They are good friends and have been together for years. I wish the best for Bea - it would be nice if they marry. Who knows what the future will hold.

I hope that Bea does not wind up in a Paddy McNally-type relationship where it is discovered very late in the game that the relationship was never going to go anywhere.

Thanks again Roslyn.

Old 07-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Courtier

I'm hoping they get married too it's getting to the stage of either move ahead or split. Maybe they won't until they want kids but with her Grandfather at 95 I'm sure he would like to see them married.

Old 07-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mmm maybe it's because her grandfather is still alive that's delaying things. If we believe what we are told about Phillip not liking Fergie it could be a awkward wedding. As they most likely aren't ready for babies I can't see a wedding anytime soon JMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-11-2016, 02:14 AM
Heir Apparent

They aren't catholic. Just because you get married doesn't mean instant baby making

Prince Philip seems very close to his grandchildren. I highly doubt he would make a scene with Fergie, especially not at Bea's wedding.

When you are that young, length of dating is a pretty minimal deciding factor. Dating for 10 years when you are 28 is a lot different then if you are say 35.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Don't know why talk of Catholics have come into this

Old 07-11-2016, 07:53 AM
Courtier

Me either.

I doubt Prince Phillip would have a problem with Bea getting married and I can't believe that she is waiting till he passes to marry. There are lot's of ways for him to avoid Sarah and I'm sure with his manners he could be polite with her just for his Granddaughters special day. 10 years is a long wait no matter how old you are. Could be she is a little marriage shy eventually something will happen they will either get engaged or split.
Old 07-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Don't know why talk of Catholics have come into this

Because to you marriage mans kids. Your reason they aren't engaged.

Catholics traditionally don't believe in birth control and wouldn't marry unless they wanted kids. So your they wont marry until they want to start popping out kids sounded pretty Catholic. Maybe it just meant to have the mentality of the 50's.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Ummm there are various faiths here in the US who don't believe in the use of artificial birth control, not just Catholics. Further Catholics are permitted to delay pregnancies by using natural methods, for various reasons.

Perhaps the use stereotypes should be avoided?

LaRae
Old 07-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Because to you marriage mans kids. Your reason they aren't engaged.

Catholics traditionally don't believe in birth control and wouldn't marry unless they wanted kids. So your they wont marry until they want to start popping out kids sounded pretty Catholic. Maybe it just meant to have the mentality of the 50's.

Sorry none of that makes sense. Most couple these days live together before marriage but don't get married till they are thinking of children. Nothing to do with their faith etc and I say most not all.

Old 07-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Sorry none of that makes sense. Most couple these days live together before marriage but don't get married till they are thinking of children. Nothing to do with their faith etc and I say most not all.
I agree. In my experience, a lot of couples live together and only get married - if they do get married - when they want to have children, because they prefer to do it in that order. It has nothing to do with any particular religion's attitude to contraception. I am sure those couples aren't celibate all those years before they marry, so that blows the religion/contraception idea out of the water.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Courtier

That's what I thought it has nothing to do with religion. It's something a lot of couples are doing some in fact a lot are even having children then marrying although I don't see Beatrice doing this. I remember when Marina Ogilvy had a child out of wedlock all the drama it caused that was back in the late eighties I don't know if it would cause the same reaction these days if one of the girls did go down that road. I just don't see them trying that though.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchesschicana View Post
@yorkiebea-Happy 30th birthday @berkshirecf thank you for a wonderful evening.

Fergie hits LouLous with daughters Princess Beatrice and Eugenie | Daily Mail Online
Later that night, Bea attended an Auction dinner for Children In Crisis. where her Mother hosted the event. Her sister was also there. A collaboration piece with With TeddyM,Princesses Eugenie & Beatrice & The Duchess of York achieved 15,000 for the charity.
I don't click on The Mail but I finally got around to looking at pictures of that night from photo agency sites. I noticed that Beatrice attended with Antonia Packard.

Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

I'm pleasantly surprised that the tabloids didn't use those pictures to write some gossip article about Antonia and Harry getting back together. They showed restraint! Or maybe they were just worried about undermining their Harry-Ellie Goulding stories.

But after seeing pictures of the Yorks buddying with Chelsy, Cressida, and Antonia in the last month. I now conclude that I will fall over in shock if Harry doesn't marry a BFF of the Yorks. That seems to be a major requirement in what he looks for.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:30 PM
Courtier

DM is reporting Beatrice has been let go from her New York 'job.' No surprise, the pattern is pretty clear, we stop seeing evidence that she's employed, we start seeing her on holiday signalling she's been fired or was allowed to resign and the palace doesn't say anything, her father's site continues to lie and say she 'works in business' and after several months she finds something else and 'sources' reveal her new position. Rinse and repeat, five times now.
She's just like her mom, always on the cusp of her next great business venture, but it never seems to work out.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I am prepared to cut Beatrice a lot of slack, but she really does seem to be her own worst enemy, though her father is a close second with her mum nudging them along for a three-way photo finish.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:51 PM
Heir Apparent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-start-up.html
Old 07-31-2016, 10:19 PM
Majesty

This article suggests that she's a partner in a new business venture. Some people are better suited to business ownership than working for someone else. I wish Beatrice all the best.
Old 07-31-2016, 10:25 PM
Courtier

Well at least Beatrice is consistant. I thought she had left yet another job she was in the UK for ages. According to the DM she is going to start her own company but it's sort of part of the company she just left. Beatrice has yet to be able stay at anything for 12 months or more. When you do this sort of thing it is work, work, work and of course she is already on yet another vacation it looks like she left may/june it is now August and thinks another holiday is good idea. Sorry she doesn't have the work ethic or experience to start up a company in any business. There are others involved in this I hope they like working hard cause I just can't see her as anything more the public front for any business. All the glory none of any actual hard graft. And please don't start with the she is young she is finding her feet what idiot wants to deal with someone with virtually no experience in this field? She either resigned or let go it is odd that she is starting up something under their name. But when your a Princess you can just get paid for your title it seems and Beatrice is more than happy to do that very much like her mother who still relies on her title for work.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yep same old thing over and over talk about peas in a pod

Old 08-01-2016, 04:42 AM
Heir Apparent

The articles are saying she is setting up as a business consultant. Business consultant? I had an idea but wasn't sure so I googled it and found this: What is a Business Consultant? and what I read there confirms what I had thought.

I think Beatrice is living in cloud cuckoo land.
Old 08-01-2016, 05:35 AM
Nobility

From what I have read she is apparently going into business with her former employer in some sort of separate unit?

I'm not sure what that means! But only time will tell. Was the company American?

Prehaps it's looking to expand it's network base! If putting down a footprint in the UK going into partnership with the Queen's granddaughter would be pretty high profile!

Tags
current events, princess beatrice