Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 16: July 2015-June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bushes aren't endorsing Trump or doing any campaigning for him. Didn't go to RNC convention. Probably closer to Bill and Hillary than the Donald. So Smiley Dave probably not a RNC operative because he was seen with Barbara Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

(THUMP!) My twig just snapped. :ohmy:

Now we get to see if the DM pays attention to the forums. Any speculation on Bea and Dave's relationship is fair game with them it seems. :ROFLMAO:

*Sigh* I knew it was too good to be true! Two outfits in a row were really good...now this. Please burn it!

LaRae

I think that's a great skirt on Beatrice. Good length and volume.

I don't keep up with the Yorks but, can anyone tell me if Beatrice is currently working?

I still think with Bea and Dave there's a wait and see going on. I think it's just a bump in the road for a couple that's been dating a long time and was just seen happily together over the summer. I don't think the relationship just dropped just like that.

I think it's now down to a period of space and figuring out the next step. Longtime couples go through this on a regular bases.

There must be someone from one of the former German dynastic families whom Princess Beatrice could marry. Any thoughts ?

I think that's a great skirt on Beatrice. Good length and volume.

I don't keep up with the Yorks but, can anyone tell me if Beatrice is currently working?

She is no longer working for the New York firm. Following her departure/being let go from that position several months ago there were unnamed 'friends' who suggested that she was opening some type of investment firm w/friends unclear whether it would be based in the UK or USA & no report of any business in either locale have emerged so there appears to be no substance to those rumors.
Other than Eugenie and Jack, have there been any reports of the Yorks visiting Balmoral this year?

There must be someone from one of the former German dynastic families whom Princess Beatrice could marry. Any thoughts ?

Why German?
Surely there's no shortage of men in Britain?

Why German?
Surely there's no shortage of men in Britain?

There are no British dynasts she could marry though other than her own cousins !

Of course, she could marry a British peer or a peer's son, but I would still prefer a dynastic marriage.

:lol: I'm not so sure she and Dave are completely done.

Looks like they're just taking a break. This happens when couples date for a long period of time and reach the road where they want to figure out what's next for them and their careers.

Let her find someone she loves and who loves her, all the rest is nonsense.

:lol: I'm not so sure she and Dave are completely done.

Looks like they're just taking a break. This happens when couples date for a long period of time and reach the road where they want to figure out what's next for them and their careers.

I think they're done. Anyway, I hope they are.
The last thing Beatrice needs is a user.

She can find someone else, someone better. (Though I don't think he needs to be a peer; just someone respectable).

I'm just going to sit back and watch things as they happen. Beatrice is an adult and of sane mind and body and out of all the people in the world, she knows what is best for her and what she wants and who she wants to be with.

Beatrice might marry an American, as Dave is. She crosses the Atlantic enough. She may very well be staying at Balmoral shortly. Perhaps there'll be a nice Scottish aristocrat staying nearby who will win her heart! :lol:

Yesterday evening, September 19, Beatrice attended LOVE Magazine and Marc Jacobs LFW Party to celebrate LOVE 16.5 collector's issue of LOVE and Berlin 1989 at Loulou's:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail **

Nice outfit! The kind of dress I would wear by myself, if I ever should be on an event like this. A little short, but ok because of the decent colours.

The shoes look also very elegant.

Oh, I didn't know.

But I can understand her choice, this shoes match so well with every kind of outfit :)

Oh sheesh! Stop the presses and sit up and take notice! The Daily Mail knows how to count to THREE!! :ROFLMAO:

I have to say, good on you Bea!

She was only 17 or 18 whe she started going out with Dave, so is now in very uncharterd waters relationship wise as the Queen's grandaughter.

But she is not staying in! Bea has achieved a lot in her relatively short adult life (including a marathon), so expecting to see and hear much more about this young lady.

Good that she is going out I do wonder if she is trying the Kate angle of show him what he is missing it worked for her I"m not sure it will for be. Bea is 28 she ran a marathon ONCE and donated money from a hat that was awful. She has no career (again) does a little charity work here and there but mostly seems to either be on vacation or going out. She has achieved very little I've done more charity work then she does of course I don't need to do it between my skiing or roaming around on a yacht or playing career girl. This is what her third or fourth job in nearly as many years. Sorry I can't see what she has achieved. She isn't working now she left the job 3 or 4 months ago not exactly throwing herself into charity work but has no problem going out.

Well said Meadow of course she is free to live her life however she wants But glad someone else sees it for what it is. Her parents set her example

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Sorry I can't see what she has achieved. She isn't working now she left the job 3 or 4 months ago not exactly throwing herself into charity work but has no problem going out.

I agree.
I think she lives a rather pointless life and would really be happier if she had something to focus on, instead of the next party.

If she can't stick to a job, why not get really involved in a charity?

I honestly think that, at this point, the RF should allow her to do a few official engagements, what could it hurt? At least she would be perceived as doing something other than looking like a Fergie clone.

I agree.
I think she lives a rather pointless life and would really be happier if she had something to focus on, instead of the next party.

If she can't stick to a job, why not get really involved in a charity?

I honestly think that, at this point, the RF should allow her to do a few official engagements, what could it hurt? At least she would be perceived as doing something other than looking like a Fergie clone.

Beatrice is patron of several charities and is actively involved in them. She helps out her parents and grandparents with engagements when she can.
She attends lots of palace engagements with her father and grandparents.

A problem is there's not a lot of spotlight on her when she conducts her engagements on behalf of her charities and when she's supports her grandparents at palace engagements.

I'm always torn on whether it's even possible for her to become a working Royal. I think she would be good at it, but I guess that's up to her and her family. I think she's doing well right now though.

Last edited:
Strive challenge

Speaking of her charity work Bea will be in a triathlon in Italy. Its for Big change's strive challenge, which she is a co founder of she already raised around $4,000 roughly if anybody would like to donate to her fund page for the challenge go here
Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Beatrice York's fundraising page Strive 2016

Hmmm, I would say she does a decent amount of charity work and seems to pay attention to her patronages, the press rather not print that though. As for her holidays I would be careful with that the press doesn't always print the full story.

I wouldn't call a life pointless either way

Also Princess Beatrice was At China Exchange UK with her sister, Princess Eugenie and mom Sarah, duchess of York , September 22 2016. Bea also attended a July event as well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqu-j_jEw4/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom