The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
what course did beatrice do in finance? is it a long university course, or more like a short, professional development course? do we know who she works for in NYC? I wonder if her and eugenie plan to make NYC her city from now on or if it is only temporary whilst getting job experience.
Supposedly, she took a short finance course in San Francisco university for about two days, it could have been longer. Thats what at least the tabloids and twitter leaks were saying, don't know if it's true or not. For all we know she could've taken most of the course online and and she had to physically be there for two days, who knows?

I think perhaps it could be at least a year or two, you know gaining work experience, or perhaps she could spend a year in NY and a year in Britain depending on the company she works for, that type of thing, or it's an indefinite move. There's quite a few work possibilities there. Time will only tell.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:31 PM
Courtier

interesting - there is no San Francisco University that I'm aware of.
There is the University of San Francisco - a private Jesuit college, California State University, San Francisco and the University of California at San Francisco which are each state colleges/universities. I've not been convinced that Beatrice attended a 'college course' in the USA.
I've read that with the switch to Uber Dave is now based in New York - maybe that explains the move if indeed it occurred. Eugenie is now back in the UK having switched jobs, so I don't think she has any bearing on Beatrice moving (if she did.)
I'm sure that if Beatrice is working we'll see photos of her going to work, as we did with Eugenie occasionally.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:57 PM
Aristocracy

^ Sorry meant say a University in SF, not like it matters since it's a tabloid rumor
Old 08-26-2015, 01:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice joins good friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis for idyllic Mexican wedding-
Princess Beatrice attends wedding with Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis - hellomagazine.com

That's a beautiful picture of Beatrice & Dave. Good looking couple indeed!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 08-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

I love that pic of Beatrice! It almost seems as if she was a bride! I think it is a little weird that she met up with celebrities though
Old 08-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I'm sure that if Beatrice is working we'll see photos of her going to work, as we did with Eugenie occasionally.

The keyword is if.

I really doubt Beatrice has a job in the USA.
However, as you say, if she has we are bound to see photos of her going to work, etc.

What has become of the flat in St. James?
Does Eugenie live there now, or is she based somewhere else?
Old 08-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Princess Beatrice joins good friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis for idyllic Mexican wedding-
Princess Beatrice attends wedding with Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis - hellomagazine.com

That's a beautiful picture of Beatrice & Dave. Good looking couple indeed!

That is indeed a lovely picture of Beatrice, too bad she hasn't had more like that.
Old 08-26-2015, 03:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
That is indeed a lovely picture of Beatrice, too bad she hasn't had more like that.
That's because papers like the mail make it a point of always using the bug eyed open-mouthed shots.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:07 AM
Courtier

Actually, that pic of Beatrice and Dave was taken at the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party . The Daily Mail covered the event and used very flattering pics of Beatrice. They even gave her top billing which is impressive considering all the others celebs/movie stars that attended.

Here's the link

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie lead the glamour at Serpentine Gallery Summer Party | Daily Mail Online

I loathe The Mail. But in this case they weren't bullying Beatrice. Quite the opposite.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

The cost of Princess Beatrice's 15 luxury foreign trips this year revealed | Daily Mail Online
Old 08-28-2015, 12:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Is the Daily Fail paying for these holidays? No, so why is it any of their business? Without sticking up for Beatrice, as my opinion is that she should get a full time job and have less holidays for her own sake, we don't know how much of this is assisting Dave in his schmoozing of wealthy would-be clients.
Beatrice's frequent-flyer points must be a huge amount, and her accommodation probably costs next to nothing. Some Royals and celebrities hardly ever pay full price for anything and they receive freebies all over the world.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:54 AM
Royal Highness

" Royals and celebrities hardly ever pay full price for anything and they receive freebies all over the world."
Which they shouldn't it's the same if a politician took kick backs. I don't think you would see the Queen or Charles accepting freebies
They aren't celebrities

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 08-28-2015, 01:07 AM
Heir Apparent

No, they shouldn't. People offer them deals because it's good business I suppose, to have a royal or celebrity seen using your product or staying in your hotel or driving your brand of car. I think in many parts of the world (especially in republics) the terms 'celebrity' and 'royal' are mixed and blurred.

I should have said in my post , younger royals (in general) rather than ones like the Kents, Gloucesters, Prince Philip or the Queen. Charles has on occasion 'allowed' wealthy donors to his charities give him gifts and hold birthday parties for him etc. I've never heard of the Queen or Prince Philip doing this, either.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:30 AM

They have an article in the daily mail about her holiday expenses! Very over the top.
Old 08-28-2015, 03:05 AM
Aristocracy

Honestly, the tabloids is going a bit nuts slamming the York girls>.<

Sarah Ferguson and Daughters Princess Beatrice and Eugenie Royal Plastic Surgery Revealed: Nose Jobs and Liposuction

Sarah Ferguson and Daughters Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie Royal Plastic Surgery Procedures Revealed: Nose Jobs and Liposuction | Celeb Dirty Laundry
Old 08-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Courtier

Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not the press. It's an internet blog that fabricates or steals outlandish stories to get shock factor readership. It's like the celebrity version of David Icke's site.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:13 AM
Courtier

Wow, no wonder Australia is discussing a Republic again.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:26 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not the press. It's an internet blog that fabricates or steals outlandish stories to get shock factor readership. It's like the celebrity version of David Icke's site.

Yeah it says the most disgusting things about celebs and their family nearly all are made up. Horrible blog

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 08-28-2015, 05:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
And there are people on other royal fora who actually believe this version (both CDL and Icke) over any other place - sad, sad people.
Old 08-28-2015, 05:16 AM
Majesty

I could not have said it better myself.

Tags
current events, princess beatrice