Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 7: Feb 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awful lot of armchair judges we have here.

Cepe I think that last sentence is uncalled for. Andrew does the wrong thing but you question the park worker ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community[/QUOTE

Yes I do.

This has been a classic case of mischief making and it's obvious by the emphasis every paper has given o the word "allegedly". And we know that someone went to a tabloid, and we don't know that Andrew did it deliberately.

Police won't investigate Prince Andrew over alleged gate ramming | UK news | The Guardian

A spokeswoman said: “An alleged criminal damage was reported this morning. But the caller had no details of the alleged incident other than it was in Windsor on Sunday. The caller was advised that a person involved in the alleged incident or someone acting on their behalf would need to report this. Police are not normally contacted for damage-only road traffic collisions and we can’t see anything on the log about this.”

Police time wasted then.

It is no surprise if this is the police response - anyone could phone up and report a broken window, say, somewhere they'd never been to, didn't witnessed and that they only heard about third hand.

I believe at some point the queen said... she had Charles for the country, Anne was for Philip and Andrew was for her

Really? I have a hard time swallowing this. The Queen does not ever speak so bluntly about family relations or private matters in general. Or if she does it would never be aired outside her closest circle. And what mother in her right mind forgets to mention a kid?

I believe that this comment was made shortly after Andrew's birth and so before she had Edward - she didn't 'forget' as she hadn't had Edward at the time that I believe she did make this comment. I also seem to remember that the comment was 'I feel like I had Charles for the country and Anne for Philip so does that mean Andrew is for me'.

All the same, that doesn't sound like something the Queen would say to others.

:previous: Did he commit this heinous crime? For me, the jury is still out . . . the Daily Fail is the only source so far and I don't know about you all, but I need a little more evidence.
Well, I read both articles and both cite an anonymous park worker"s story to The Sun. So, the source is actually The Sun. Wow, that's nailed Andrew, not! Seems to me it's just another hatchet job on Andrew and getting the snide "Toad of Toad Hall" analogy into the public domain. Oh, that and whipping up the usual "York Haters", and very successfully too.

Well, I read both articles and both cite an anonymous park worker"s story to The Sun. So, the source is actually The Sun. Wow, that's nailed Andrew, not! Seems to me it's just another hatchet job on Andrew and getting the snide "Toad of Toad Hall" analogy into the public domain. Oh, that and whipping up the usual "York Haters", and very successfully too.

And all the Andrew groupies came out too. Oh naughty people saying Andy did anything wrong let's blame the park worker.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

:previous: Oh I don't think people can be condemned as "Groupies" merely for doubting the veracity of the source of a story.

Oh it's more than that isn't it. Andy can do no wrong ever for some.

Prince Andrew enjoys a late-night dinner with a glamorous blonde at a restaurant near Buckingham Palace (but he drove himself home)
Prince Andrew, 56, met a woman at trendy Japanese restaurant Kouzu
The pair entered separately and the woman left five minutes after the prince
Royal bit his nails as he left the meeting and appeared nervous
By PHOEBE JACKSON-EDWARDS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 11:44 GMT, 4 April 2016 | UPDATED: 13:36 GMT, 4 April 2016

Read more: Prince Andrew enjoys a late-night dinner with a glamorous blonde | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So, more disclosures about Andrew's dealings. I really can't say I'm at all surprised. What a source of great pride he is to the British Royal Family!

:previous: It'll be very interesting to see how this latest story plays out over the next few days. There seems to be actual evidence, not rumour and supposition.

His mother puts up with him because she is his mother and he is her favorite but Charles will not be so indulgent I suspect. Unless Andrew wants to find himself With no position, no responsibility and no backing from the monarch he really really needs to lay low and comport himself.

Tristan de Cunha is the most Remote inhabited archipelago( pop. 270) in then world... Thousands miles in either direction of the nearest lands and happens to be British Territory. Andrew might end up thereb LOL.

Andrew and 'a £4 million kickback': Duke brokered £385m deal for Greek firm and corrupt regime while acting as British trade envoy | Daily Mail Online

Duke 'brokered £385m for corrupt regime while working as British trade envoy'
Prince Andrew’s continuing close relationship with questionably figures in Kazakhstan brings the royal family into disrepute

Andrew's stupidity is damaging to the monarchy's reputation and the republicans will again be rubbing their hands in glee because of him. But we must remember that this comes from the Daily Fail and everything that comes from them must be taken with a large pinch of salt.

His mother puts up with him because she is his mother and he is her favorite but Charles will not be so indulgent I suspect. Unless Andrew wants to find himself With no position, no responsibility and no backing from the monarch he really really needs to lay low and comport himself.

Tristan de Cunha is the most Remote inhabited archipelago( pop. 270) in then world... Thousands miles in either direction of the nearest lands and happens to be British Territory. Andrew might end up thereb LOL.

The Queen loves all her children, and (as you wrote) she puts up with him because she is his mother, but also because she's a kind, caring, forgiving and non judgmental lady.

And I actually think that Charles will do the same because he is his brother, but also because he is a kind and caring man.

But if Andrew is found guilty of anything illegal, then the Queen and Charles (if it happens in his reign) have to do something. And that would have been a nightmare for our beloved Queen.

She has a lot of experience after her children many scandals, but she's 90 and it could have affected her health. So I really hope that doesn't happen.

Perhaps this should be discussed in this thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ws-and-pictures-2-september-2015-a-39216.html

:lol: That reminds me of when The Duke of Windsor was the Governor of the Bahamas from 1940-1945. It would be funny to see Andrew stationed overseas, if the scandals continue to pile up. The royal version of a penalty box. I wonder which would be the most likely outpost...

That being said The Daily Fail can't be trusted, which is why I avoid clicking on them, so I'll wait until a more accurate source substantiates the allegations.

Teflon Andy nothing sticks he will go on his merry way and not care

He might be made to care though, if any of the broadsheet newspapers (as distinct from the DM) go on a crusade about his alleged activities. What a great assignment for an investigative journalist that would be!

He might be made to care though, if any of the broadsheet newspapers (as distinct from the DM) go on a crusade about his alleged activities. What a great assignment for an investigative journalist that would be!

Yes your right very interesting !

Remember it are claims. I can also claim that Andrew came over to my place and helped placing solar panels on my roof, became in love with my sister and had an affair with her in my garden house. Source? Eh... my thumb. For so far Buckingham Palace has denied the claims. Like this week the media watchdog twice forced the media to correct totally unbased and untrue stories, proved to be sucked out of a thumb ("Prince Harry had a romantic liaison with Philippa Middleton" cf Mail Online, cf Daily Mail, cf Daily Star and "The Queen expressed her support for a Brexit" cf The Sun). Earlier the The Duke of York won a complaint against Daily Mail for infringing his private lifesphere by ordering a helicopter with paparazzi to fly over his estate and make pictures about the preparations for Princess Beatrice's birthday.

Last edited:
Prince Andrew has presented members of a Batley martial arts academy with a top community award.

Dojo Academy sensei Keith Prole received the Duke of York’s Community Initiative Award from the Queen’s son at a special ceremony at Huddersfield University.

The prestigious award is a mark of recognition for the club’s work within the community.

“It’s probably one of the best days of my life! It’s not every day you get to shake hands with a real-life prince,” said Keith.
Read more: Royal seal of approval for Dojo - Mirfield Reporter

There has been so many stories over the years but some how they just fade away like magic ! Strange that mmm I wonder why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom