The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-19-2017, 08:04 AM
Royal Highness

[QUOTE=Mirabel;2015769]It's simply that I'm not a fan of long courtships. Eugenie and Jack have been dating around eight years.
It's my belief that, if a couple has been together longer than a year and haven't moved to the next level, then there won't be a next level.

Unless, of course, there is a reason (Like William attending Sandhurst, doing pilot training, etc.)

But with Eugenie and Jack, there is no reason, just like there wasn't a reason for Pippa/Nico or Beatrice/Dave.
So I say it's not going to happen.

(I know some will say that they are happy as they are; I don't buy it). [/QUOTE

I agree. I have been expecting an engagement for Ella Windsor too but I'm starting to think that after 3 years with Tom it:'s not going to happen. She's 36 so time isn't on her side children wise and she has said she wants a family. People with money don't need to wait like the rest of us if they really are committed to each other.

Old 09-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think we can look at these couples inside out and backwards until we're blue in the face and old and wrinkled like the wicked witch of the West but unless we know the couple, we actually have no clue what their relationship is actually like. For all we know, Eugenie and Jack could be the very best of friends that love each other.... as friends. Maybe they've both haven't found the one they want to spend the rest of their life with in marriage and with a family. We just don't know.

People take their relationships on an individual basis and there's no one size fits all kind of a rule book for them. Some people find they're ready to marry and start a family after a month of being together. Some take years to take that step. Some never take that step at all and love being single and hanging out with best buddies.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 09-19-2017, 09:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by padams2359 View Post
Why remarry? She can do as she pleases without the circus that follows the family.
she woudlnt' get inot "the family", ever again. Even if permission is not required, I don't believe the rest of the RF will ever take to her again and Andrew would nt wish to give up his bachelor freedom, to marry a woman who didn't wrok out the first time. And Fergie will always be silly, selfish and uncontrollable.. but she would problaby LOVE to be taken back by Andy and have the security of being married to a royal.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Majesty

If Eugenie and Jack get engaged and marry soon, I am sure one of the flower girls will be Maud Windsor (5 next year) - her, as for now, only goddaughter.

List of godchildren of members of the British Royal Family | World Library - eBooks | Read eBooks online
Old 02-20-2018, 08:19 AM
Majesty

Now when we know that Eugenie is engaged and her wedding will take place in St. George's Chapel in Windsor, I am sure future Beatrice's wedding will also take place there.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well unless she wants to do something different. That could be years from now.

LaRae
Old 03-18-2018, 07:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I was reading the thread on the wedding of Prince Christian of Hanover and a thought crossed my mind. Out of all the younger members of the BRF, Princess Beatrice seems to be the one who mingles the most with continental aristocrats and/or members of former ruling royal houses. Why is it the case that she never dated a German royal for example ? It would be nice if , to use the old terminology (no offence intended), we saw at least one "equal marriage" in the BRF just for a change.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

^ That would be an excellent, refreshing change...
Old 03-18-2018, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
I was reading the thread on the wedding of Prince Christian of Hanover and a thought crossed my mind. Out of all the younger members of the BRF, Princess Beatrice seems to be the one who mingles the most with continental aristocrats and/or members of former ruling royal houses. Why is it the case that she never dated a German royal for example ? It would be nice if , to use the old terminology (no offence intended), we saw at least one "equal marriage" in the BRF just for a change.

When would she have done so?

She was with Dave for a decade. It's only recently that she is free to date anyone she pleases.
I just hope she finds someone nice, because her track record so far isn't great.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Are there lots of single German royals running around London for her to meet?

LaRae
Old 03-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Are there lots of single German royals running around London for her to meet?

LaRae
The set at the recent Hannover wedding is probably a good indication of people in her "circle", so yes, there are several german royal descendents to meet (surely she doesn't limit herself to London to meet a guy )

That said, for some reason i don't think it's likely she'll end up with a royal spouse, someone without a title but jetsetting seems more likely imo (but you never know..)
Old 03-18-2018, 10:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

If that's the case then she's probably already met them previously...she doesn't appear to be rushing back onto the dating scene yet. Maybe in future.

Typically you meet folks to date the city you live in....so yeah I'd say most of the guys she meets are around London or the US if she is there part of the time.

LaRae
Old 03-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
"Equal marriage"? What does that mean?

I meant does anyone in this day and age really think in these terms?
Old 03-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
I meant does anyone in this day and age really think in these terms?
Many of the deposed continental royals still do. In many houses to inherit both titles and properties you have to marry within your own class although the circle is getting wider. No German Crown Prince would've been allowed to marry a mere Isenburg during the empire.
Old 03-18-2018, 02:05 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
The set at the recent Hannover wedding is probably a good indication of people in her "circle", so yes, there are several german royal descendents to meet (surely she doesn't limit herself to London to meet a guy )

That said, for some reason i don't think it's likely she'll end up with a royal spouse, someone without a title but jetsetting seems more likely imo (but you never know..)
Really man of the German royals/ aristos are just that now a days, jet setters. They don't have the same obligation and duties one would find in a still reigning royal house. While many do live on their family estates, others may even live in London and the US. Its why you see people like Beatrice and the Cassiraghi trio in these types of circles, its a mix of the jet set group and the old titles.

I think once she recovers from her break up, Beatrice may very well find herself marrying into this circle. Eugenie often attends events with her sister but she wasn't as big into the scene, and happily to settle down with someone like Jack. I think in the long run Beatrice would never have been happy with common Dave. I think she always needed someone who belonged in her social world, if no title at least some real money and this life.

It will be interesting to see her wedding one day. Eugenie may have a few more royals (among this group kind of royals) at her wedding then Harry. But Beatrice it will be even more true. Her social circle tends to be a lot bluer blood then some of her cousins. Both in the UK and abroad.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:55 AM
Majesty

And if Beatrice in fact will marry a German royal in the future, is it possible for the wedding to take place in the chapel of the family estate of this royal (i.e. outside the UK)?

Eugenie will definitely be her matron of Honour.
Old 07-13-2018, 05:52 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
And if Beatrice in fact will marry a German royal in the future, is it possible for the wedding to take place in the chapel of the family estate of this royal (i.e. outside the UK)?

Eugenie will definitely be her matron of Honour.
I'm sure that Beatrice can marry wherever she wants to.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Depending on when Beatrice marries, if either of her grandparents are alive, she is going to schedule her wedding where it would be the most easiest for them to attend. My guess would be Windsor Castle and St. George's Chapel like Eugenie is doing. That location is also near "home" where she grew up.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 10-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Majesty

Now that Eugenie is married, maybe this thread should be renamed "Princess Beatrice's future wedding"?
Old 10-12-2018, 01:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Has Princess Beatrice now a boyfriend?

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.

Tags
princess beatrice, princess eugenie, wedding