The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
I have that feeling too. Their body language in the pictures from St. Barts didn't show
closeness of a happy couple.
Beatrice and David have never appeared as particularly close or connected in photos, imo. I think in all their years as a couple I've only seen them even holding hands once.

Old 01-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Beatrice and David have never appeared as particularly close or connected in photos, imo. I think in all their years as a couple I've only seen them even holding hands once.
I just googled "Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark" and was presented with dozens of photos of them looking very happy and relaxed in each other's company. I quickly spotted two photos of them holding hands, many photos showing them leaning into each other, some with their arms around each other, and a couple even hugging. The body language between them tells me this is a happy couple, but couples who are blissfully happy in each other's company have disagreements, and moments when they are thinking about other things that upset them, and if they are photographed at those moments they might look sad or a bit grumpy.

Old 05-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
Or maybe they are waiting for the Cambridge Baby to be born. Beatrice would become 7th in the succession, thus no more consent of the Sovereign will be required.

Expecting an announcement of the engagement maybe one or two months after the second Cambridge toddler is here.
Well, the new princess Cambridge has arrived. We'll have to wait and see if there are any engagement news coming from the York family

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...to-throne.html
Old 05-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Gentry

Bea and Dave been dating for ever right up there with William and kate I think it was 9 years there were together before they got married and they have been together 7 I think it is Also Bea may be trying to get hubby to be a royal title since she wont be princess any more she will become a MRS
Old 05-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan View Post
Bea and Dave been dating for ever right up there with William and kate I think it was 9 years there were together before they got married and they have been together 7 I think it is Also Bea may be trying to get hubby to be a royal title since she wont be princess any more she will become a MRS
She will always be a princess, much like Princess Alexandra who simply became known as HRH Princess Alexandra, Mrs. Ogilvy.

Beatrice will be HRH Princess Beatrice of York, Mrs. XYZ.
Old 07-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Commoner

Lets hope that Bea's marriage will be a big national event...
Im talking Westminster Abbey ... when she marries her Beau ..
( isnt he American ? )

We are in need of a wonderful Royal Marriage to light up the summer of 2016 ?
Bea will be the perfect bride ( just like her dear old mum all those years ago ! )

Come on Bea... get it together !
Old 07-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by starofwonder View Post
( isnt he American ? )

Bea will be the perfect bride ( just like her dear old mum all those years ago ! )

It will probably be a low-key, private ceremony. Princess Beatrice is too far down in the line of succession for her wedding to be a national event. I guess we will have to wait for Harry's wedding to get a public, televised event again.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
( isnt he American ? )

I would be surprised if there will be a big wedding at the Abbey or St Pauls. More likely to be St George's in Windsor, with a reception at Frogmore (or perhaps, the castle), quite like Peter & Autumn's wedding.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't even know that Harry would get a big wedding. The Yorks definitely aren't getting one.

It's going to be like Peter or Zara's.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I would be surprised if there will be a big wedding at the Abbey or St Pauls. More likely to be St George's in Windsor, with a reception at Frogmore (or perhaps, the castle), quite like Peter & Autumn's wedding.
Although I agree on this scenario for Beatrice's wedding, I can picture Andrew making his voice heard loudly that his girls should have weddings befitting for a royal princess and that means big and bold. He's that kind of guy
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by janjan View Post
She most likely will become HRH Princess Beatrice, Mrs David Clark, seeing the past: HRH Princess Alexandra, Mrs Angus Ogilvy or HRH Princess Mary, Viscountess Lascelles, etc.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think it would be great if Beatrice held her wedding at York Minster. I just think it would be fitting with her family title.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Commoner

Bea is an attractive Princess...

Dave a charming American

Bea is granddaughter of the Queen

Lets make it May 2016 Westminster Abbey.... a huge, glamorous wedding

... timed for 2 pm to let American TV audiences watch it live too
( 9 am NY time )

(We cant wait forever for Harry, hes enjoying his globetrotting far too much to
ever settle down. )
Old 07-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Bea is an attractive Princess...

Dave a charming American

Bea is granddaughter of the Queen

Lets make it May 2016 Westminster Abbey.... a huge, glamorous wedding

... timed for 2 pm to let American TV audiences watch it live too
( 9 am NY time )

(We cant wait forever for Harry, hes enjoying his globetrotting far too much to
ever settle down. )
It would not surprise me when Princess Beatrice decides to have an intimate wedding à la the Casiraghi's. A big, televized wedding while you disappear from the royal scene after that is not logic. The only big royal wedding to come will be that of Prince Henry.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Look at the U.S. TV coverage of Charlotte's birth versus George's, it pales by comparison. The U.S. TV stations wouldn't air Beatrice wedding live. She isn't that important.

Plus with government austerity, the government isn't going to want to foot the security bill for a big wedding for the Yorks or maybe even Harry. George as a future King is probably the only guaranteed big wedding.

Old 07-28-2015, 04:06 PM
Commoner

we ll just have to wait 25 years then till Prince George ties the knot !
Old 07-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Beatrice's future wedding don't have to be an inside Live Coverage wedding. There could be live coverage of the guest and royals arriving and departing, just like Zara's.

I would think Harry's future wedding will be inside live coverage.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Look at the U.S. TV coverage of Charlotte's birth versus George's, it pales by comparison. The U.S. TV stations wouldn't air Beatrice wedding live. She isn't that important.
I disagree. From where I sit, the coverage for Charlotte's birth was just as hystrical as George's birth. All the networks and cable had reporters at the hospital waiting and they were interviewing anyone they could find who had even the most tenuous connection to the royals. People magazine had her on the cover and, in the three or so months since she and/or George have been on their cover maybe five times. There is also a "commemorative" People mag about Charlotte's birth and christening. It's selling like hotcakes. A lot of Americans are pretty nutty about the royals, especially the Cambridges.

I do agree that no American network would interrupt their programming to broadcast Beatrice's wedding, even if it is to an American, because she is totally unimportant. It would, at best, receive 90 seconds on the noon news shows.

P.S.: For some reason, I don't think Beatrice or Eugenie will ever actually get married. I don't know why but they just don't appear to want marriage. Perhaps I'm reading too much into their upbringing and how it might have affected them.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
It would not surprise me when Princess Beatrice decides to have an intimate wedding à la the Casiraghi's. A big, televized wedding while you disappear from the royal scene after that is not logic. The only big royal wedding to come will be that of Prince Henry.
Actually I would not be surprised of Beatrice decides to go down the route of a continental style wedding in the late afternoon, followed by a black tie or a white tie dinner.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Actually I would not be surprised of Beatrice decides to go down the route of a continental style wedding in the late afternoon, followed by a black tie or a white tie dinner.
That means that her wedding would be grander and with more glanz und gloria than the ones of her parents, her aunt, her uncles and her cousins. I doubt it will be like that, but you never know.

Tags
princess beatrice, princess eugenie, wedding