Beatrice and Eugenie: Baby/Childhood Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
Corazon, I was quite surprised: when I looked through my pics I could hardly find any pics of Andrew and Eugenie in his arms, so your comment about the fact that these pics are very rare is true. Well, Andrew had been very busy during these years and mostly Sarah appeared in public with the girls on her own..

But here is a pic of Andrew with two arms full of love and happiness :)

(HOLA)
oh my goodness! is that a bathing cap on Eugenie's head??!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it's hat against the sun, i think she looks so cute with it :)

thanks iceflower for the new old pics :) there are so many pics i haven't seen and i have seen thousands...

iceflower, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I'm glad you all like the pics I posted and that I can even find some you've never seen before although you've seen so many, Martine :)
And to Pollyemma, as far as I can trust my little knowledge of Spanish, it has been a cap against the sun, as Martine already suspected :)

As Warren lately posted a pic of Eugenie curtseying, I remembered the following one of Beatrice's first curtsey in 1991. I even saw it on TV and it was really cute, she did it quite well, but was so concentrated on the technique that she forgot to look at Queen Mum while doing it :)
The other pic shows the family some days later on their way to Balmoral, Andrew does have a child in his arms, but again it's not Eugenie, Corazon ;)
k36ezl.jpg
k36ex5.jpg

(das neue)

ha ha Thanks again! you're the best, iceflower! I love so much all your photos! thanks for posted it.

tha photo number 2 from what year is? 1991?

corazon said:
tha photo number 2 from what year is? 1991?
I already wrote it down in my post :) it's also from 1991 and was taken some days after that first one was taken.
And thank you for your sweet comment!! :)

thanks!! you're welcome!!!!

Iceflower, thank you for these wonderful pictures and for sharing that sweet episode of little Bea curtseying - you are a real great source for pics!!!

You are welcome, Romy :)

And corazon, I think only the two of us can identify your current avator ;) Here is the pic you asked me for and one of Eugenie's presentation as well. The two other ones of each presentation have already been posted from picturepress, so I do not post them again.

k9ie79.jpg
k9ieir.jpg

(das neue blatt)

yes, iceflower! thanks thanks you again! you make me more happy so much!

Thank you so much, iceflower! All your pictures are like little surprises!

iceflower said:
here is a pic of Andrew with two arms full of love and happiness.
this was the best photo section of andrew and sarah, the photos are so loverly.

Bea always with a little finger in her mouth, so cute :)

m76jdf.jpg
m76jop.jpg

(FIS)

Thanks iceflower for those amazing photos.

Thanks soooooo much for the sweet pics of Beatrice and Eugenie I enjoyed them. I really loved the ones with their daddy. As was mentioned by a lot of you Prince Andrew was really never photographed in public with his daughters. That was too bad because he must have missed a lot of them growing up because of his naval career.

You are very welcome, paola and kelly!

This time I scanned in some pics from 1993. The girls attended the wedding of their aunt Jane in Sydney. All the flower-girls were given little presents for their helping hands :)

mb1f8m.jpg
mb1hkz.jpg
mb1fur.jpg

mb1ht5.jpg
mb1fk7.jpg

(DNB)

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures as always, iceflower! Thank you so much!

I agree with you, Royal Fan and Romy and such sweet and wonderful girls..:)

Beatrice helping mommy and daddy with their official duties:)
mkew7p.jpg

(HELLO)

trooping colour 91, right?

yes, beatrice do the pressetion in car, not like the another royals, in float

New old pics ;) I especially like the one with the clown and the way Eugenie looks on that pic with the black and white skirt. Sooo sweet :) :)

no5wl1.jpg
no5y8g.jpg
no5zbt.jpg
no5zli.jpg
no5zt2.jpg

(FIS, das neue)

hello to everybody!! In the next days i'll post some photo. You are great!!!!!

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkk you iceflower your pics are really nice. Could you post more, please?

iceflower, thanks again for posted the photos! I love all the photos.

I'm very glad you all liked the pics, anna, misi, pinkflower and corazon, me too, I can't get enough of those :)
I'm looking forward to your pics, misi, and pinkflower, I promise to post more! :)

Great pictures Ice. I always wait for new ones from you :D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom