Beatrice and Eugenie: Baby/Childhood Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the photos!!!! ICEFLOVER THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, the photos are beautiful, I adore them!
Thans again for posted the pictures!! you're are great!

Nice to see Sarah still wears her engagement ring-just on the other hand!

Thankyou for posting the lovely pictures IceFlower you always seem to have a superb collection of Royal photographs.

Thank you for all your nice comments (and Amy, that took a long time and lot's of money ;) ), I'm always glad to see that others like those pics as well!

This is a Beatrice and Eugenie thread.
Discussion of Diana's clothing should be done elsewhere.

thanks,
Warren

i know this is a stupid question, but do Beatrice and Eugenie get curtseyed to?

Australian said:
i know this is a stupid question, but do Beatrice and Eugenie get curtseyed to?

Yes, because they are members of the royal family that carry the style of Her Royal Highness

xx hrh xx

iceflower said:
Thanks for the picturepress-pics, Ianna and for joining :)
Here are some more pics of the sweet girls:
(source: German Mag FIS)

You're welcome Iceflower! Great, great photos!:)

Some more..:)

Source; Dpa

In Disneyland..
i1haqh.jpg

At airport;
i1hc7n.jpg

Ski holidays..
i1hcf4.jpg

Ianna said:
You're welcome Iceflower! Great, great photos!:)
Thank you as well :) I've never seen your first one before!

thank you as well they are such beautiful pics...where do you find them from?

lady_windsor said:
thank you as well they are such beautiful pics...where do you find them from?
Ianna's or mine? :) Ianna found hers at DPA, via www.fotomarktplatz.de,
mine are from my own collection that I started around 1990 :)

It's time for some old pics again :) Hope you enjoy!

jtt4c9.jpg
jtt4rk.jpg
jtt542.jpg

jtt6pc.jpg
jtt6ww.jpg
jtt75f.jpg

(HOLA, SEMANA, FIS)

Last edited:
her royal highness said:
Yes, because they are members of the royal family that carry the style of Her Royal Highness

xx hrh xx
William wasn't supposed to be bowed or curtsied to until he turned 18, so I doubt they get that yet except in public at formal occasions.

great photos, iceflower!! thanksssss

photofan said:
Sorry to ask but what is "curtsied"?

They are being bowed to. You know, like in the movies... ;)

Curtsey

Here is a pic from 1997.
pic courtesy Corbis.
Princess Eugenie curtseying to the late HM the Queen Mother.

f874302b.jpg

Last edited:
Warren said:
Here is a pic from 1997.
pic courtesy Corbis.
Princess Beatrice curtseying to the late HM the Queen Mother.

Warren, it's Eugenie :). When I first saw a similar pic back in 1997 I thought she was slipping :p

I'm glad you liked the pics, corazon, by the way what is that in your avator, I can't identify anything?!

Both the girls curtsy to the queen but as they are under 18 it is not expected that they are curtseyed to. Once they turn 18 those who would normally curtsy to a member of the RF would be expected to do so. However, these days many people don't worry about that side of meeting royalty any more.

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked the pics, corazon, by the way what is that in your avator, I can't identify anything?!

of course, Iceflower, is princess beatrice. Is a photo taken for her father in portland hospital. the photo was cover of a magazine. is the poor quality.
again, i love your photos, thanks for posted it.:)

Warren said:
Thanks, of course it is; now fixed. :eek:
That "reason for editing" is quite cool :D ;)

And to corazon: Thanks for explaining :)

Here are some more pics for you:

jtsba9.jpg
jtsbhu.jpg
jtsbp0.jpg
jtsbwo.jpg
jtsc3a.jpg
jtsc9t.jpg

(FIS, HELLO, das neue)

Last edited:
oh my god, oh my god! thanksss, Iceflower!" i never see before a photo of andrew with eugenie in his arms! thanksssss
in andrew back in photo 4 is harry? you have the photo complete? because i have one photo from that day but of diana and andrew.

corazon said:
oh my god, oh my god! thanksss, Iceflower!" i never see before a photo of andrew with eugenie in his arms! thanksssss
in andrew back in photo 4 is harry? you have the photo complete? because i have one photo from that day but of diana and andrew.
You are so welcome corazon! I'll try to find some more of andrew with eugenie in his arms :) Unfortunately that has been the full version of the pic, I can't give you any other version with complete Harry on it...

iceflower said:
You are so welcome corazon! I'll try to find some more of andrew with eugenie in his arms :) Unfortunately that has been the full version of the pic, I can't give you any other version with complete Harry on it...

don't worry! you know i love ALL the photos ;)

corazon said:
don't worry! you know i love ALL the photos ;)
Corazon, I was quite surprised: when I looked through my pics I could hardly find any pics of Andrew and Eugenie in his arms, so your comment about the fact that these pics are very rare is true. Well, Andrew had been very busy during these years and mostly Sarah appeared in public with the girls on her own..

But here is a pic of Andrew with two arms full of love and happiness :)

k1aq8n.jpg

(HOLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom