The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 01:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

If he has been seeing someone for years, he's done a wonderful job of hiding it.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Aristocracy

You're right again.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Serene Highness

I think Sarah would have probably found out about it, if he was secretly seeing someone. Maybe she wouldn't. That would be something if that turned out to be the case. If he was able to hid it from everyone. Very difficult to do, though.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Aristocracy

That's true but as we all know sometimes things are not always what they seem. On the other hand if Sarah had found it's not like she's in a position make big stink about it.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Sarah Ferguson has important aristocratic lineage but this marriage is over for good Prince Andrew is a good man I wish to see him with a royal lady from the first row like Caroline of Monaco That's my dream
Old 09-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
I think I understand what fergalicious was saying: not that Koo Stark is rubbish as a person, but that it's rubbish that Andrew will ever marry her. I agree.

I think Koo Stark is probably a nice person and maybe she would have made a good Duchess of York; as a matter of fact, I think there are probably lots of women out there that would be good wives for Andrew and good as Duchess of York. The problem is that Andrew has 25 years of history with Sarah, and grown children with her, and that's not something any other woman can give him, even if she has all kinds of other wonderful qualities.

Yes and I think the whole reason Sarah and Andrew are still close is because their inability to make it work had much less to do with the two of them, as it did with Sarah's suitability for the royal family. This is why I can't see Andrew remarrying someone else, because I think he already found the person he wants to be with.
Yes that is exactly what I wanted to say. I don't like it when people try to twist somebody's words. I got the impression that some rude people here want to misunderstand everything I say. Koo Stark is not rubbish but the idea that Andrew could marry her is rubbish. As I said Miss Stark is a strong woman and I like her.

@Anne83 Caroline is not even divorced.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne83 View Post
Sarah Ferguson has important aristocratic lineage but this marriage is over for good Prince Andrew is a good man I wish to see him with a royal lady from the first row like Caroline of Monaco That's my dream
Caroline isn't available as she is married to Ernst of Hannover.

Andrew's marriage may be over on paper but as long as Sarah shares his house, holidays etc the partnership isn't over for either of them and it goes beyond the shared bond over the kids, who are now both adults and no longer live full-time at the same home.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Majesty

Right, Iluvbertie. There's some kind of connection between those two besides Sarah being needy and Andrew being kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Andrew's marriage may be over on paper but as long as Sarah shares his house, holidays etc the partnership isn't over for either of them and it goes beyond the shared bond over the kids, who are now both adults and no longer live full-time at the same home.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

I'm sorry if I caused misunderstanding I said this is only my dream It's not based on reality It's just me When I imagine Andrew and Caroline together I just can't stop thinking of Romeo & Juliet I think they could make a very romantic couple It's only my opinion
Old 09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne83 View Post
I'm sorry if I caused misunderstanding I said this is only my dream It's not based on reality It's just me When I imagine Andrew and Caroline together I just can't stop thinking of Romeo & Juliet I think they could make a very romantic couple It's only my opinion

I certainly understand that it is your opinion but I was also pointing out that it is impossible.

I also can't see that marriage due to the religious situation (Caroline is Roman Catholic and I can't see Andrew giving up his rights and position for marriage)

The romantic in me would like to see him remarry Sarah in the future as they are soul mates and only by being remarried can she be buried in a royal burial ground with the man she clearly loves.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Aristocracy

I think I read somewhere that the woman he supposedly proposed to a few years back who either turned him down or broke off the engagement is still single. Sorry I can't recall her name. From what I read Prince Phillip really liked this one.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Princess Sonya View Post
I think I read somewhere that the woman he supposedly proposed to a few years back who either turned him down or broke off the engagement is still single. Sorry I can't recall her name. From what I read Prince Phillip really liked this one.
Let Russo refresh your memory:
'Marry Randy Andy? I'd rather make £50m,' says the model who turned down Prince Andrew as she earns a fortune from the credit crunch

Read more: 'Marry Randy Andy? I'd rather make £50m,' says the model who turned down Prince Andrew | Mail Online
Old 09-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Aristocracy

Was that woman of important royal lineage ? ILuvebertie, good point but Dreams do come true sometimes Remember the Disney Fairies, Believing is just the Beginning
Old 09-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

LOL Anne. Yes, you may be right. Who would have thought that Mary of Denmark would get pregnant with twins? Though I think that some day far away Andrew will go back to Fergie, officially.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
LOL Anne. Yes, you may be right. Who would have thought that Mary of Denmark would get pregnant with twins? Though I think that some day far away Andrew will go back to Fergie, officially.
Russo will be waiting for this then.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah! I know it sounds strange, but I just don't get it why Andy never married again. Did he have a serious relationship since his divorce?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
Yeah! I know it sounds strange, but I just don't get it why Andy never married again. Did he have a serious relationship since his divorce?
A few. The two I know of are the one in the article, Amanda whats-her-name, and Angie Everhart. Who knows who else?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

We only have Angie's word that it was serious.

Not so sure it was serious on his side.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
We only have Angie's word that it was serious.

Not so sure it was serious on his side.
One would like to think he knew better. Especially since she put out that stinkeroo "Another 9 1/2 weeks" with Mickey Rourke.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Administrator

Oh yes that lovely movie.

Don't get me wrong...Angie Everhart is a beautiful woman and since Andrew appeared to have a thing for redheads...I can see how she might be his type ....though this Amanda woman is pretty as well for a blonde :) Seriously...it makes no difference to me. I just can't imagine Andrew being that serious about Angie considering his position. Fergie isn't pure....but Angie is not either. Didn't she used to be engaged to Sylvester Stallone?

Either way Amanda...she got a break (royal life can be stifling) and on the other hand.....if she truly loved him....she would have made the sacrifice.

Closed Thread

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, remarriage