A Wife for Prince Andrew, Duke of York

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sarah would just GO AWAY, it would be the best. Just be dignified and gently fade away into the history books. The things she did when married to a Prince of the Royal Blood are unforgivable. She was brought into the family, is not a REAL Royal, and therefore should have kissed her lucky stars to have the priviledge of being a "Royal" even if it was by proxy from 1986 to whenever the divorce happened. The Queen warned Andrew she was not material for the Royal Family, but he ignored her and still insisted on marrying Sarah. Too bad he made a selfish decision that brought heartache, anguish and real shame on the Royal Family.

This is something that's new to me. AFAIK the Queen liked Sarah and was pleased that Andrew was settling down. Where did you get your information?

The Queen warned Andrew she was not material for the Royal Family, but he ignored her and still insisted on marrying Sarah.

This is something that's new to me. AFAIK the Queen liked Sarah and was pleased that Andrew was settling down. Where did you get your information?
Copy that. HM and PP bent over backwards to help Sarah adjust. However, I agree with you, qzwxec, on hoping Sarah would just go away.

I'm afraid Russo that's isn't going to happen especially since she'll be on Oprah's network doing a show in 2011. Trying to figure out what she is the way she is. On board to help her is Dr. Phil who will help her in this quest.

I'm afraid Russo that's isn't going to happen especially since she'll be on Oprah's network doing a show in 2011. Trying to figure out what she is the way she is. On board to help her is Dr. Phil who will help her in this quest.
Lord I'm not that lucky am I??:bang:
I just got her book from the Library: "Reinventing yourself with the Duchess of York." It's from 2000. Wonder if she'll use it?? :whistling:

Do you think Prince Andrew or their daughters will be on the show? Probably not. That would be quite interesting if they all were on the show talking with Dr. Phil. I could hardly imagine Prince Andrew doing this nor could I imagine his daughters doing this either. Some royals from the past probably would be shaking their heads and not knowing what to make of it if they were looking down and observing this.

I can't imagine Prince Andrew or the Princesses of York on this program. The idea of an HRH on any voyeuristic reality series is unimaginable, but especially on a program like this.:eek:

Do you think Prince Andrew or their daughters will be on the show? .

I can't either but do you think even 10 or 20 years ago that anyone could imagine someone like Sarah Ferguson even going on a talk show much less a reality type show trying to figure out who she is or why she is the way she is.

I can just imagine what the royals from above must be thinking.

The Queen warned Andrew she was not material for the Royal Family, but he ignored her and still insisted on marrying Sarah. Too bad he made a selfish decision that brought heartache, anguish and real shame on the Royal Family.

Please where did you hear this?

Everything I remember from the time etc is that the Queen welcomed her with open arms, having known her from such a young age (like Diana).

Wouldn't it be funny if later we found out that PA has been secretly seeing someone "more acceptable" all the while. But he was just trying keep the media out of his business in order to give the relationship a chance grow. Think about it with all the grief Sarah has caused him if the media knew he was in a real relationship with a woman who truly loved him after all these years the media would be all over that.

If he has been seeing someone for years, he's done a wonderful job of hiding it.

I think Sarah would have probably found out about it, if he was secretly seeing someone. Maybe she wouldn't. That would be something if that turned out to be the case. If he was able to hid it from everyone. Very difficult to do, though.

That's true but as we all know sometimes things are not always what they seem. On the other hand if Sarah had found it's not like she's in a position make big stink about it.

Sarah Ferguson has important aristocratic lineage but this marriage is over for good Prince Andrew is a good man I wish to see him with a royal lady from the first row like Caroline of Monaco That's my dream

I think I understand what fergalicious was saying: not that Koo Stark is rubbish as a person, but that it's rubbish that Andrew will ever marry her. I agree.

I think Koo Stark is probably a nice person and maybe she would have made a good Duchess of York; as a matter of fact, I think there are probably lots of women out there that would be good wives for Andrew and good as Duchess of York. The problem is that Andrew has 25 years of history with Sarah, and grown children with her, and that's not something any other woman can give him, even if she has all kinds of other wonderful qualities.

Yes and I think the whole reason Sarah and Andrew are still close is because their inability to make it work had much less to do with the two of them, as it did with Sarah's suitability for the royal family. This is why I can't see Andrew remarrying someone else, because I think he already found the person he wants to be with.

Yes that is exactly what I wanted to say. I don't like it when people try to twist somebody's words. I got the impression that some rude people here want to misunderstand everything I say. Koo Stark is not rubbish but the idea that Andrew could marry her is rubbish. As I said Miss Stark is a strong woman and I like her.

@Anne83 Caroline is not even divorced. :ermm:

Sarah Ferguson has important aristocratic lineage but this marriage is over for good Prince Andrew is a good man I wish to see him with a royal lady from the first row like Caroline of Monaco That's my dream

Caroline isn't available as she is married to Ernst of Hannover.

Andrew's marriage may be over on paper but as long as Sarah shares his house, holidays etc the partnership isn't over for either of them and it goes beyond the shared bond over the kids, who are now both adults and no longer live full-time at the same home.

Right, Iluvbertie. There's some kind of connection between those two besides Sarah being needy and Andrew being kind.:flowers:

Andrew's marriage may be over on paper but as long as Sarah shares his house, holidays etc the partnership isn't over for either of them and it goes beyond the shared bond over the kids, who are now both adults and no longer live full-time at the same home.

I'm sorry if I caused misunderstanding I said this is only my dream It's not based on reality It's just me When I imagine Andrew and Caroline together I just can't stop thinking of Romeo & Juliet I think they could make a very romantic couple It's only my opinion

I'm sorry if I caused misunderstanding I said this is only my dream It's not based on reality It's just me When I imagine Andrew and Caroline together I just can't stop thinking of Romeo & Juliet I think they could make a very romantic couple It's only my opinion

I certainly understand that it is your opinion but I was also pointing out that it is impossible.

I also can't see that marriage due to the religious situation (Caroline is Roman Catholic and I can't see Andrew giving up his rights and position for marriage)

The romantic in me would like to see him remarry Sarah in the future as they are soul mates and only by being remarried can she be buried in a royal burial ground with the man she clearly loves.

I think I read somewhere that the woman he supposedly proposed to a few years back who either turned him down or broke off the engagement is still single. Sorry I can't recall her name. From what I read Prince Phillip really liked this one.

I think I read somewhere that the woman he supposedly proposed to a few years back who either turned him down or broke off the engagement is still single. Sorry I can't recall her name. From what I read Prince Phillip really liked this one.
Let Russo refresh your memory:
'Marry Randy Andy? I'd rather make £50m,' says the model who turned down Prince Andrew as she earns a fortune from the credit crunch

Read more: 'Marry Randy Andy? I'd rather make £50m,' says the model who turned down Prince Andrew | Mail Online

Was that woman of important royal lineage ? ILuvebertie, good point but Dreams do come true sometimes Remember the Disney Fairies, Believing is just the Beginning

LOL Anne. Yes, you may be right. Who would have thought that Mary of Denmark would get pregnant with twins? Though I think that some day far away Andrew will go back to Fergie, officially.

LOL Anne. Yes, you may be right. Who would have thought that Mary of Denmark would get pregnant with twins? Though I think that some day far away Andrew will go back to Fergie, officially.
Russo will be waiting for this then. :pigsfly:

Yeah! :ROFLMAO: I know it sounds strange, but I just don't get it why Andy never married again. Did he have a serious relationship since his divorce?

Yeah! :ROFLMAO: I know it sounds strange, but I just don't get it why Andy never married again. Did he have a serious relationship since his divorce?
A few. The two I know of are the one in the article, Amanda whats-her-name, and Angie Everhart. Who knows who else?

We only have Angie's word that it was serious.

Not so sure it was serious on his side.

We only have Angie's word that it was serious.

Not so sure it was serious on his side.
One would like to think he knew better. Especially since she put out that stinkeroo "Another 9 1/2 weeks" with Mickey Rourke.

Oh yes that lovely movie.

Don't get me wrong...Angie Everhart is a beautiful woman and since Andrew appeared to have a thing for redheads...I can see how she might be his type ....though this Amanda woman is pretty as well for a blonde :) Seriously...it makes no difference to me. I just can't imagine Andrew being that serious about Angie considering his position. Fergie isn't pure....but Angie is not either. Didn't she used to be engaged to Sylvester Stallone?

Either way Amanda...she got a break (royal life can be stifling) and on the other hand.....if she truly loved him....she would have made the sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom