The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I didn't mean Courtney! LOL...I just mean he did hang around her so, he seems to be down with the infamous peeps in Hollywood.

I can't think of any actresses who are age appropriate for him...maybe Cameron Diaz...she's single.
I highly doubt Prince Andrew "hung around" with Courtney Love. How I heard it is he was looking for some "fun" and someone in his party suggested calling upon Courtney Love 'cuz she was "wild." I tend this think, if anything, CL was more a booty call than a date. IMO

Old 01-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
I highly doubt Prince Andrew "hung around" with Courtney Love. How I heard it is he was looking for some "fun" and someone in his party suggested calling upon Courtney Love 'cuz she was "wild." I tend this think, if anything, CL was more a booty call than a date. IMO
CL was on some documentary and she had like pictures of herself with him...but anyway why he would go to her as a booty call is just...

Old 01-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Ewww. The thought of Courtney Love hooking up with Prince Andrew is not pretty. He is way too good for her. It would be nice to see him with a woman who is closer to his age and not famous.
Old 01-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
I didn't mean Courtney! LOL...I just mean he did hang around her so, he seems to be down with the infamous peeps in Hollywood.

I can't think of any actresses who are age appropriate for him...maybe Cameron Diaz...she's single.
Cameron Diaz likes them young with their Sexy Back!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Commoner

Psst...listen - I didn't want to say anything but the fact of the matter is, Andrew and I will announce our engagement this summer...

HEY - a girl can dream, can't she? <sigh> I've always thought he was so cute - what a smile that man has...and that Beatrice is practically his Xerox copy!

I, too, think he and Sarah still want each other - but fair play for the life they've built for their children, who (even with Bea's partying) seem very well adjusted and emotionally intact.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Sarah didn't learn from her mistakes. She first had a very public fling w Steve Wyatt and then when everyone caught on to that and HE left the situation she had another very public thing w his buddy, John Bryan. She only stopped because she was caught, humiliated and divorced. I don't see any 'learning' in this situation.

And how was Andrew terribly lazy and weak? He was serving his country while his wife 'ho'd around. And who's to say he didn't protect and defend her? We don't know what was said among his family/friends. He was certainly the gentleman in that he never spoke out publically against his wife, when he easily could have jumped on that bandwagon as she was the most loathed and disrespected woman in Britain. He seemed pretty loyal to me by allowing her and their daughters to continue to live at his home after everything happened. I'm sure that didn't sit well w his family but he still kept his home open to Sarah.

If anything Andrew has shown exemplary good taste and behaviour in light of the many many many mishaps Sarah has stirred up. He should be commended not described as lazy and weak. Hello??? Where are you coming from?

You have missed my point entirely. Sarah's errors occurred during her marriage which was...what? Fifteen or twenty years ago? She is NOT the same person and with all due respect how would you like to still be hammered for things you did some twenty odd years ago? Can we talk about RECENT errors she has made re: Andrew and their children?

I don't give a hoot if Andrew was "serving his country!" either. He was a wimp who threw his wife to the wolves when the Queen's flunkies and the press went after her. Did he speak up on her behalf when he demanded Sarah leave their baby behind and come join him?

Big whoop if he "allowed" his ex wife and their children to live in the marital home. Should they have gone to a shelter? That house was a gift to BOTH of them from the Queen. BTW,
now that Sarah is wealthy in her own right she has payed for several of the Prince's ski holidays out of her own pocket.

It's called GROWING UP AND MOVING on, in case you have never heard of it.

I stand by every word. THAT is where I am coming from.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Aristocracy

How about me? I am a widow with 4 children and I would love to meet such a distinguished man. Do you think I could correspond with him? He seems like such a nice guy. I don't think he has gotten over Sarah leaving him and maybe he needs a nice lady to help him restore his zest for life. Not a celebrity, just a simple, understanding, funny lady with a good sense of humor. Where can I write to him? Any advice?
Thank you.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Commoner

Not me I'm afraid. I'm with someone (and I'm scared of flying in helicopters) but I've got a nice sister who is more or less single.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Commoner

Oh no, I've just remembered she is a Catholic. I suppose that rules it out.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

I do hope Prince Andrew is reading this thread. I had no idea we had so many candidates for Mrs Prince Andrew among our membership.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
I do hope Prince Andrew is reading this thread. I had no idea we had so many candidates for Mrs Prince Andrew among our membership.
Ysbel put her claim in ages ago!
Old 01-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Do any of the Royals ever come here and read the posts? I post on another political site devoted to an author/talk show personality and they do post on there a couple times a year.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

No idea. Some of them may, but we have no way of knowing. If you read some of the forums, you'll see posters who Know For a Fact that this or that royal is not only reading but also posting. I'm beginning to lose track of all the posters who are claimed by other posters to be Prince Whosit or Princess Whatsherface in disguise.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Count me in on this.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:33 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I've got him first!
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 02-03-2008, 09:33 AM
Aristocracy

I did not really care for him too much, but after seeing his interview on the Today Show I am in love with him. Forget Albert, I want Andrew!
Old 02-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Commoner

What about Andrew and Princess Stephanie of Monaco? But I would love to see him with a younger sucessful and beautiful woman. He deserves it, I think he's amazing
Old 02-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessCharlotte View Post
What about Andrew and Princess Stephanie of Monaco?
OMG She's SUCH a train wreck!! They are both Aquarian's. I had a couple friends who were and fell in love, they tore each other up.
Ysbel, you're young and successful!
Old 02-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
OMG She's SUCH a train wreck!! They are both Aquarian's. I had a couple friends who were and fell in love, they tore each other up.
Ysbel, you're young and successful!
But she is a beautiful, rich train wreck.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexi4 View Post
But she is a beautiful, rich train wreck.
Indeed she is, makes me wonder if that song by Sean Mullins was written for her, you know "What a Beautiful Wreck You Are."

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, remarriage