Zara Phillips Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CasiraghiTrio said:
She was a bridesmaid for her paternal aunt Sarah, wasn't she?

I'll check...I think she might have been a flowergirl instead of a bridesmaid.

CasiraghiTrio said:
She was a bridesmaid for her paternal aunt Sarah, wasn't she?

I'm not sure if she was old enough to be a bridesmaid for her paternal Aunt Sarah. Peter was in the wedding. He looks no more than 3 or 4. He was wearing a kilt. So if he was that age Zara would have only been a baby.

kelly1972 said:
I'm not sure if she was old enough to be a bridesmaid for her paternal Aunt Sarah. Peter was in the wedding. He looks no more than 3 or 4. He was wearing a kilt. So if he was that age Zara would have only been a baby.
I think you are right. I think the wedding of their aunt Sarah was in 1982 or 1983, so I suppose Zara was just one or two. I remember now the photo you mention of Peter, he does seem just about four years old there, maybe five.

Yes..She was too little. By the way...How is the average age that a little girl could be to becamea Bridesmaid? Five? Six years old minimum? :ermm:

Vanesa.

Zara has changed a lot if you compare older pictures with those from this or last year, I liked to see all those you've
posted, Iceflower, and I add one from 2002 from a horse event

http://i12.tinypic.com/67x2qrs.jpg

Does anyone have the picture from a long time ago where Zara and William are dressed pretty much alike and are waving to the cameras from behind? They are young, maybe seven or eight.

iceflower, you always find an amazing array of pictures... Thank you! :flowers:

In the third pic of iceflower's last post, Zara's hairstyle is perfect for her. The color and length are perfect.
Here are some pics.
Zara and Toytown nosing each other :) Source: Royalty magazine, Vol.20,No.8
Patchwork pics courtesy of BBC
Next two, from Majesty magazine, Vol.28,No.9 (Sep2007)
Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot 2

Yes..She was too little. By the way...How is the average age that a little girl could be to becamea Bridesmaid? Five? Six years old minimum? :ermm:

Vanesa.
Vanesa, I am not sure but it seems like in Europe, at least in royal/noble weddings, that it's normal to have very young bridesmaids. At Diana's wedding, there was a four year old, right? She and all the others, among them the oldest being 13, were all called bridesmaids, if I recall. On the other hand, I've never seen this happen in American weddings. I was about 12 and was called a "junior bridesmaid" in my uncle's wedding, but that is the closest I've ever heard of to actually having one so young being called any kind of bridesmaid.

Last edited:
Corazon, I think you are right, my mistake. Sorry!
Wonder what they did with Eugenie?
haha.that sounds funny,,she was probably just asleep or something..she must have been quite young when the pic was taken (presumably during summer at balmoral)

^ She had pierced her tongue??! :ohmy: Yikes! How did she do that?! :ermm:
I think Zara was a copy of young Princess Anne. Lovely family photos! :flowers:

Guys, copyrighted images cannot be posted directly to the Forums unless the poster has the written permission of the copyright holder to do so.
Copyrighted images posted without such authorisation will be removed by the Moderators to ensure the Forums does not receive a breach of copyright lawsuit.

thanks,

Warren
British Forums moderator

Great photos you guys for all the ones I could view. Zara looks frowny and then devilish in them. I forgot about the little space in between her front teeth just like Prince Edward had. Cute!

Indeed Very Nice & Cute Picture Of Little Zara & Princess Diana

Some photos.....
Zara's christening Sourse: mirrorpix
Peter and baby zara Sourse: corbis
Anne in zara's presentation Source: my own collection
Anee with her children Source: my own collection

I like the photo of little Zara in the frilly dress with her brother Peter.
I like the expression of awe on her face. Very charming!!

i love this photo of zara so much the top part of it would make a great formal portrait put when you get to her legs it's a fun picture .

Back
Top Bottom