Zara Phillips Gives Birth to a Daughter: Mia Grace Tindall - January 17, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumutqueen

Imperial Majesty
City
Middlewich
Country
United Kingdom
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 4m
Zara Phillips has given birth to a baby girl, Buckingham Palace says.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 1m
Zara Phillips has given birth to a baby girl. 7lb 12 oz. Mike Tindall was at the birth

BBC News - Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall gives birth to daughter

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3m
Zara's 7lbs 12oz baby, who is yet to be named, was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Mike Tindall was present for the birth.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 2m
BP says:
Mrs Michael Tindall today safely delivered a baby girl at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Mr Tindall waspresent at the birth.

https://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNews...ntofthebirthofMrandMrsTindallsfirstbaby1.aspx

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY THE PRESS SECRETARY
TO THE QUEEN

Mrs Mike Tindall today safely delivered a baby girl at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. Mr Mike Tindall was present at the birth. The weight of the baby was 7lbs 12oz.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Princess Royal, Captain Mark Phillips and Mike’s parents, Mr Phillip and Mrs Linda Tindall, have been informed and are delighted with the news. The baby’s name will be confirmed in due course.

This baby is the first child for Zara and Mike, the third grandchild for The Princess Royal and the fourth great-grandchild for The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, and is 16th line to the Throne.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

It will be interesting to know the baby's name and godparents.

Fantastic news! Congratulations to Zara, Mike and the British Royal Family!

:fireworks: Congrats to Zara and Mike and all RF! :flowers:

I had a feeling she was gonna have a girl! Congrats to Zara and Mike :flowers:

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 3m
#royal #zara husband Mike Tindall was present at the birth - a name will be announced in due course

Delighted for them.... such a lovely couple !!!!

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 7m
No nonsense new mum Zara Phillips has already left hospital with her baby daughter. Perhaps dashing home to feed the horses??!

Congratulations! I am sure they are over the moon.

Congratulations to Mike & Zara and welcome to the world baby girl.

Congrats to Zara and Mike! I can definitely see George being made to play tea party wearing a hat by all his second cousins in the future :)

I'm desperate for Phillipa Tindall now!

Congrats Zara and Mike and the rest of the family. Welcome baby girl.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using The Royals Community mobile app

Congrats to Zara and Mike on the birth of heir new baby girl! Wonderful news :)

Philippa/Phillipa Tindall would be perfect. Has been my frontrunner for a girl since the beginning as well :D

I like that, as well.

Normally I prefer more traditional names, but Anne's family seems to avoid those.

The DM has published the current Line of Succession; could someone please explain to me why Lady Sarah Chatto comes before Viscount Linley's children?
I thought his children would follow him, then Sarah.

Or did the DM goof?

Last edited:
The DM has published the current Line of Succession; could someone please explain to me why Lady Sarah Chatto comes before Viscount Linley's children?
I thought his children would follow him, then Sarah.

Or did the DM goof?

If you mean the picture, Viscount Linely is listed as 17th, his children 18th and 19th and Lady Sarah as 20th. You may have read it the wrong way round. :flowers:

Follow the numbers. It is not left to right but left to right and then right to left. The numbering is correct with the Linley kids ahead of Sarah

Congrats to Zara and Mike! I can definitely see George being made to play tea party wearing a hat by all his second cousins in the future :)
Of course, with this group, it's as likely they will all play mounted guards assailing the castle to rescue the poor rugby team held ransom within!

Welcome to the world, Little Miss Tindall!
Congrats to parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!
:baby::britflag::bunny::princess2::duckie::rose2::fireworks:

Congrats to the parents.
I guess Anne is just meant to be a grandmother to three girls : )

I read the news while I was at a lecture so I wasn't able to write a post! Congratulations to Zara and Mike! I had a feeling that the baby would have come yesterday or today due to the full moon as I wrote at the predictions posts! :) I'm totally happily amazed that is a girl! Cute! :love:
I can't way for the name! I have no ideas! Maybe some unconventional one as Savannah or Isla! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom