The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Lovely name, now I just NEED a little pic !!!!
I totally agree with you! but now is winter in england (savannah born in winter too and we have to wait 3 month to see her) and maybe we have to wait a couple of weeks to see Mia Grace.

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 01-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Re photos - from Twitter

British Royals ‏@britishroyals
A spokesman for Zara & Mike said they expected to release a photo of baby Mia Grace Tindall in the next few days... Zara Phillips calls her baby Mia Grace - Telegraph …
That's odd as even Peter and Autumn didn't do that. Though I suppose Zara and Mike are "sports celebrities" as well as extended members of the BRF.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
That's odd as even Peter and Autumn didn't do that. Though I suppose Zara and Mike are "sports celebrities" as well as extended members of the BRF.
Maybe they are just proud. Maybe she's too cute to not share. Maybe they are trying to manage the first picture issue rather than let it manage them.
I vote for the latter.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

As an Olympic equestrian, Zara is more famous than Peter. Had she been at the same level of fame as Peter (i.e. merely as the Queen's grandchild) and had Mike not been a known sportsman as well, I doubt they would have been releasing a picture of Mia.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Royal Highness

So the spelling of the name is Mee -Uh) Like Mia farrow?
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
So the spelling of the name is Mee -Uh) Like Mia farrow?
Yes, that's her name.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Majesty

On Friday I meet my new Year 7 class for the first time and there are three students named Mia (all spelt that way on the roll - first time I have ever had a Mia and three at once - what's the old saying - it never rains but it pours).

One is pronounced - Mee-a, one May-a and the third as - Mee (he, yes he, told me that was the way his father, of the same name, pronounced it as well - they were laughing that the BRF are giving a girl a boy's name). The other two are girls.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, this is the first time I've heard that Mia can be a boy's name as well; you learn something new every minute.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
On Friday I meet my new Year 7 class for the first time and there are three students named Mia (all spelt that way on the roll - first time I have ever had a Mia and three at once - what's the old saying - it never rains but it pours).

One is pronounced - Mee-a, one May-a and the third as - Mee (he, yes he, told me that was the way his father, of the same name, pronounced it as well - they were laughing that the BRF are giving a girl a boy's name). The other two are girls.
Reminds me of an old Irish Rovers tune. Oh Mee Oh Mee-ya Maya wasn't that a party.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:04 AM

Hi ! I was wondering what the exact time of birth was for Mia Tindall. Thanks in advance for your time & courtesy.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac17cn03 View Post
Hi ! I was wondering what the exact time of birth was for Mia Tindall. Thanks in advance for your time & courtesy.
I believe a time was never released to the press.
Old 03-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post

I believe a time was never released to the press.
HELLO Canada states it as 1:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Then that's probably what was said in the UK HELLO interview.