The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to the happy parents!

Old 01-17-2014, 03:18 PM
Nobility

Good health and happiness to the new little family. Delightful news with which to start my day!

Old 01-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Royal Highness

Congratulations to the new parents at the birth of their daughter! Princess Anne is really hitting the jackpot with granddaughters, isn't she?
Old 01-17-2014, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations!!!
Old 01-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Wonderful News!!! Congrats to Mike and Zara. I hope they continue the unusual naming tradition Anne's children seem to have with this baby too!
Old 01-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is the little girl the only grandchild of Mike's parents?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Heir Apparent

interesting to see they chose to have their baby in gloucestershire royal hospital. i guess then the couple lives at anne´s estate in gatcombe then.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 01-17-2014, 04:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
For me it was the constant need to pee while riding I found most irritating. Congratulations to the new family! I'm voting for Michaela Phillipa (both sides of the family on Phillip/a).
I was thinking about Micheaela for a name too.Even if the spelling is different.

Congrats to the entire family.Sweet statement by Mike
Old 01-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
interesting to see they chose to have their baby in gloucestershire royal hospital. i guess then the couple lives at anne´s estate in gatcombe then.
Yes they sold up and moved back to a home on the estate last year.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:59 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Love Philippa, but reminds me of Pippa.
Well that is her name.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Is the little girl the only grandchild of Mike's parents?
If I remember correctly, yes.

A tribute to a young mother's love for her daughter:

Old 01-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Serene Highness

What lovely news to end the day on. :)

Congratulations to Zara and Mike and both Families. I just said to Mom poor George is going feel surrounded at Play Time at Family Events now there's three girls on the scene. Can't wait to see it.

Oh...And Mike's tweet was just so sweet and perfect and...:)

Welcome to the World Miss Tindall!!
Old 01-18-2014, 05:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
Yes they sold up and moved back to a home on the estate last year.
i remember them selling, but only heard rumours of them living in gatcombe, so i'm happy this is confirmed.

congrats to the happy couple. i'm sure they will be fantastic parents.

do we know when they are going to publisize the name?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 01-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Majesty

Thinking back to Savannah's birth - she was born on a Wednesday and it was inadvertently announced the following Sunday in a church service at Sandringham when the minister asked the congregation to pray for Peter and Autumn and Savannah.

With Isla the name was announced more quickly, if my memory serves.

So who knows - sometime in the next couple of days I suppose.
Old 01-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Thinking back to Savannah's birth - she was born on a Wednesday and it was inadvertently announced the following Sunday in a church service at Sandringham when the minister asked the congregation to pray for Peter and Autumn and Savannah. With Isla the name was announced more quickly, if my memory serves. So who knows - sometime in the next couple of days I suppose.
Isla was born the night before a major church service at St George's chapel ....maybe the 10th anniversary of queen mothers death? Maybe Easter? And Peter and autumns absence was explained by the birth. Also, as they named her Isla Elizabeth in her jubilee year, I think it had more attention
Old 01-18-2014, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm looking forward to another unusual name in this family.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:35 PM
Courtier

I'm hoping we will get the name within a week or 2 at most and maybe with a pic of the new family as well. We got a picture of Zara and Mike when they announced their engagement so I'm hoping they won't suddenly go camera shy.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
She is only a few hours old, yet already the baby daughter of Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall has caused the Royal Family's line of succession to change. The new baby will be a future playmate for her second cousin, six- month-old Prince George of Cambridge - to whom Zara is a godmother. The baby also has two first cousins on the royal side of the family - Peter and Autumn Phillips' daughters Savannah and Isla. Sixteenth in line to the throne, her arrival means that the Queen's nephew Viscount Linley shifts down one place in the line of succession to 17th. While the newborn is the Queen's fourth great-grandchild, but will not bear a royal title.
Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's new baby daughter is 16th in line to the throne | Mail Online

The Daily Mail are making a mountain out of a molehill here. The royals who are below Baby Tindall are only moving down one place...
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 01-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Aristocracy

And I bet Viscount Linley doesn't care nor probably noticed.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Aristocracy

Is it too much to ask that they name the kid cdngrl? lol. Maybe Charles will name the kid since he supposedly named Zara.