Zara Phillips Gives Birth to a Daughter: Mia Grace Tindall - January 17, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can it be that we know first a name of Princess Madeleine's daughter than that of this baby girl?:lol:

As Madeleine's daughter will be 5th in line to her throne compared to 16th to hers that is very possible.

I think Tara and Zara are a little too close. I don't mind Poppy but it's hard to tell what she will call it. Zara might go for something conventional because her name is unconventional I've seen that happen a lot.

I do like Poppy Anne Tindall.

Miss Mia Grace Tindall

mike tindall ‏@miketindall13 11m
For everyone who has asked what our daughters name, it’s Mia Grace Tindall

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 2m
Mia Grace Tindall is 16th in line to the throne. 5 princes, 3 princesses, lady, earl and viscount ahead of her. (And a Mr, Mrs + 2 x Miss).

Nice names!

Lovely name, great choice/

I did laugh;

Elizabeth Windsor ‏@Queen_UK 7m
One can announce that one's new great-granddaughter shall be named Mia. Zara shall be henceforth be know as Mamma Mia. #mammamia

Am I the only person who doesn't care for either of the names?

Mia seems like one of those trendy names that quickly sounds dated, and I have never liked names like Faith, Grace, Hope, etc. They remind me of the Puritans.

Those are not names that I would have thought they would have chosen, but I like them. Mia is a nice and I have always liked the name Grace. I do wish they would have used Alice but maybe next time.

I don't like Mia, Amelia yes. Grace is being over-used lately, and it's quite a popular choice. The name does have a ring to it, just not something I would choose.

Am I the only person who doesn't care for either of the names?

Mia seems like one of those trendy names that quickly sounds dated, and I have never liked names like Faith, Grace, Hope, etc. They remind me of the Puritans.

Then you would hate my name, Honor. I hate it too, it sounds like an old ladies name and I am not there yet.

I like Mia Grace. It'll be so easy to rattle off when she get's in trouble: "Mia Grace Tindell, get down here right now!" LOL

Reminds me of Princess Mia in the Princess Diaries.

Very pretty name. Lovely choices. Not very traditional, but also traditional in it's way too.

Can't wait for our first look of little Miss Mia!!

Miss Mia Grace Tindal !! What a beautiful name !! Love it :flowers:
Gongrats to her proud parents Zara & Mike :) Cant wait for the pics :)

I like the name! It sounds very sweet! I like also the fact that it was Mike that announce via twitter :yes:
mike tindall ‏@miketindall13 3 h

For everyone who has asked what our daughters name, it’s Mia Grace Tindall

Out of curiousity: "mia" in italian is the female for "mine or my" ;D

Very cute name. I was hoping they would use Alice or Elizabeth but it's their choice of course.

Mia is a very un Royal sounding name but it fits them. No pump or circumstance.

Lovely name! I wonder if her name is pronounced as My-a or Me-a?

Savannah, Isla, George and now Mia.
Hope the queen and philip enjoy their great-grandchildren : )

Although I love both names the newborn has got, Mia and Grace together don't sound very good to me. Anyway, it is much, much better choice than Savannah (WTF!!?) and Isla... Cheers, Mia Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom