Zara Phillips Current Events 4: June 2008-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zara Phillips, Samsung UK's Olympic Games ambassador and Mr. David Song, Samsung UK Managing
Director at Big Sky Studios, London, May 26/27, 2011.

Consumer electronics brand Samsung UK announced an exclusive agreement with Zara Phillips to be
its UK brand ambassador for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Phillips will begin her ambassador role
with immediate effect and play a key part in raising awareness of Samsung's sponsorship of London

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** horseandhound.co.uk article and video: Zara Phillips and David Beckham team up for 2012 **

OMG what a stunningly gorgeous man!!! He makes me sweat!

Zara today, July 9, competing at the St James's Place Barbury International Horse Trials,
Barbury, Marlborough, Wiltshire. Mike was present as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

Well, to each his own. Beckham always looks to me as though he needs a bath.

this pictshare is very nice for Zara & Prince Harry , i realy love this pictshare , it is old right?

THIS Pictshare

Zara does not seem to be fazed by the prospect of her wedding in a few days' time...

In the picture where she's riding I feel she looks more and more like her mother (when she was younger)

Burzg said:
this pictshare is very nice for Zara & Prince Harry , i realy love this pictshare , it is old right?

THIS Pictshare

Love the picture! Nice to see the cousins together. I wonder how close the Queen's grandchildren are- aside from the Essex children since they are so far apart- but William & Harry, Zara & Peter and Beatrice & Eugenie.

Wow you can really see Princess Anne in that first picture of Zara on the horse. She looks like she is concentrating probably a nice break from thinking about the wedding. Love the snap of her with Prince Harry looks like there is real affection there.

I note that in these articles she clarifies the name issue.

She will be Miss Zara Philips while competing and with her sponsors - so professionally she isn't changing her name.

But otherwise - privately she will be Mrs Mike Tindall (remember that Mrs Zara Tindall would mean she was divorced).

This is what a lot of women do these days if they have established their careers before they marry.

Right-0. Mrs. Zara Tindall would reflect widowhood, as well as divorce.

I feel sorry for Zara .... the end of an era ..... now might be the time for the two to embark on their honeymoon ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom