Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 1 of the Current Events of Zara Phillips and
Mike Tindall

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall cuddle up at steeplechase race | Mail Online

As well as Phillips apparently being 'desperate' to become Mrs Tindall in Scotland, the pair were seen earlier this week in the grounds of the venue, before meeting church minister the Rev Neil Gardner.
They are then reported to have travelled to the nearby Palace of Holyrood House, where the reception is thought to be taking place.
The Queen worships at Canongate Kirk when she stays at the palace, making it the perfect setting for her granddaughter's marriage.
A spokesperson for Phillips confirmed the pair had been in Edinburgh but had just been 'checking options' by visiting a few different churches.
She later added that we can expect an announcement in the next two weeks.

Phillips and Tindall, 32, have also decided to turn down any offer from glossy magazines such as Hello!, a spokesman said - although they have agreed to coverage on past occasions.

The pair, who each earn six-figure salaries through their sports careers and lucrative sponsorship deals, are now expected to pay towards the event.

The calendar for Canongate Kirk says that on the 29 & 30 July it is closed to the public.

Thank you for the article and pictures! It's my favourite couple and it's nice to see pics of them so in love!

SIX NATIONS 2011: Mike Tindall scare for England as veteran centre suffers thigh injury | Mail Online

I couldn't think of where else to put this but Mike has had a scare ahead of the 6 Nations tournament.

For those of you who don't know this tournament is played by the six major Northern Hemisphere countries that play rugby - England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and Italy. It is also interesting for those intertested in that Ireland plays as one nation - not Republic and Northern but simply as Ireland with representatives from both countries. I am not sure but I think I am right in saying that rugby is the only major sport in which this happens.

Towards the bottom of the article there is a mention that he was under consideration for the captaincy of England but this might have stopped him getting that temporary position (the regular captain is out injured at the moment).

Last edited:
He's been cleared to play and he's only standing in for the captain who has a leg injury. Guess we'll see him in the Six Nations tournament soon.

An honour for him I guess even if it is only temporary !

Mike is currently playing against Wales as captain and is playing a good game as captain. England are currently leading 23 - 16 but there is still 14 minutes to go. I haven't seen Zara or any other royals there but then again the TV is showing the game and not the crowd, although they did show Alastair Cook, England's Ashes hero in watching.

Final update - England defeated Wales in Wales. The last time that happened (2003) Mike was also in the team and he is the only surviver from that game to start today's game.

Last edited:
Zara and her mother were both mentioned on last sundays Top Gear.

Zara Phillips watching the RBS 6 Nations Championship match between England
and Italy at Twickenham Stadium on February 12, 2011 in London, England.
See Mike on pic 5 and in the gallery.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio gallery **

They look nice together and very friendly. Lovely pix !

She didn't, did she??? It is rather crooked, but part of his charm. My only hope is that he would let his hair grow a bit before the wedding. These faux bald heads are right up there with strapless wedding dresses. Yuck!

I should hope Mr Tindall tells the Princess Royal to keep her nose out of his business.

It's rather rude I think, if indeed it's true.

Or perhaps he should make a compromise. He'll get his nosed fixed if she does something with that hay stack she calls hair and those god awful rags she calls her wardrobe ;)

Last edited:
I should hope Mr Tindall tells the Princess Royal to keep her nose out of his business.

It's rather rude I think, if indeed it's true.

Or perhaps he should make a compromise. He'll get his nosed fixed if she does something with that hay stack she calls hair and those god awful rags she calls her wardrobe ;)

Whilst I might have the same reaction as you, is the source of this information not the highly credible Daily Mail? :ermm:

:previous: Ah but you'll note I said if indeed it's true.

This story was run on the afternoon news here yesterday. Must have been a particularly slow day in the news room.

:previous: Ah but you'll note I said if indeed it's true.

This story was run on the afternoon news here yesterday. Must have been a particularly slow day in the news room.

You are absolutely right!

Zara attended the RBS 6 Nations Championship match between England and
Scotland at Twickenham Stadium on March 13, 2011 in London, Mike was
playing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio/gettyimages ** More can be found here.

I am much more looking forward to this wedding than to the other ! I love the pair of them !

Mike will be on a television show next weekend called A league of their own.

Mike Tindall and Zara Phillips - nearly dressed in a partner look ;) - attended Wireless with
Barclaycard, an open-air live music event at Hyde Park on July 1, 2011 in London.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

They have always struck me as a very down-to-earth couple who are very much in love. I wish them all the best and look forward to their big day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom