Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, oh dear!

OMG the trousers...! i hope he got some extra money in for charity for wearing these.... :)

Didn't she recently say that she was going to focus on the Olympics and that a second child would have to wait until afterwards? Though, of course accidents happen.

Yes - and that has also been confirmed by her spokesperson who has said, after the suggestions that she is pregnant, that she isn't and that her focus is still the 2016 Olympics in Rio.

Sorry to know what the spokesperson has said, I would have been delighted for them

Have to say I'm kinda surprised, given her level of involvement with the Olympic team and top show jumping/eventing circuit, that she's not gotten into serious training to get back into shape.

LaRae

I'm just kinda surprised she's not in better shape. I grew up competing on horses (different discipline) and not even at the level she does and I know what kinda shape you need to be in. Just surprised after this time she's not got the muscle tone back and dropped more of the weight.

It's not about how she looks.

LaRae

Either way, I think Zara looked lovely at Royal Ascot and Mike gave us a terrific glimpse of his sartorial style and sense of humour. To get that curtsey as low as he did one can only suppose the Queen of Royal Etiquette, Curtsey Division: Zara Phillips drilled him mercilessly!

It's great to see a good plan come together. :lol: :ROFLMAO:

There aren't any mandatory helmet laws for bikers of any age in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Awww it was so wonderful to see this lovely little family together!

Is he truly finished playing Rugby???

I think Mia looks like him .... with a better nose. :)

Mike's nose might be passed the point of repair being broken so many times. Yes, he is done with rugby.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Why doesn't he do something with that nose?

Maybe because he's fine with how it looks and it doesn't bother him...so why change it? Be happy with what you were given even if it changes over the years.

And we have seen many examples of not so successful.

Zara has, of course been at the Gatcombe Horse Trails with Autumn and all the kids. Getty has great photos of the kids, BTW.
One of the reasons I love Zara is that the press can take the kind of atrocious, ill timed photos of her that they love to use to sell papers, but on her it looks OK. She is aware the press is there, but she does not FEED them shots. She looks like an athlete with large family, children, lots of friends and professional associates, and a very reasonable approach to how she looks. She's not afraid to yell to get someone's attention when at an outdoor event. She seems to treat children with respect and as if they are little grown ups (I do too and freely admit that I have a bias for that). She dresses/grooms for the weather. She caries her child safely, but reasonably.
And that's how she appears to me. Completely reasonable. Comfortable in her own skin. With loads of common sense.
Examples of the press trying to catch her out at Gatcombe:
Zara Phillips carries daughter Mia Tindall as they attend day 1 of... News Photo | Getty Images
Zara Phillips carries daughter Mia Tindall as they attend day 1 of... News Photo | Getty Images
Zara Phillips attends day 1 of the Festival of British Eventing at... News Photo | Getty Images

Why should Zara drop all the wait and get her muscle tone back quickly? If she is healthy and happy, good for her. Perhaps she has a good medical reason why the weight is not dropping off at supersonic speed. I don't like people putting pressure onto women to lose baby weight etc. and it is important for people in the public eye to not be pressurized in that manner, in my humble opinion.

I fail to see the different between Zara weight now and how she look before pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom