Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her father is at a number of her events.

LaRae

Her father designed the course as he does a number of eventing courses. He was himself a brilliant equestrian which a lot of people forget. He, afterall, is the one in the family with the Olympic Gold Medal, from 1972 and another medal in 1988.

Not to mention coach of the US Olympic Eventing team not to long ago.....and of course he lives there at Gatscomb where they have a big equestrian event every year.

LaRae

I really like this family for they are so down to earth and relax and just living life and having fun, not stiff and formal at all. I like that Zara cooked hot dogs and served them ...........now who would of thought that the granddaughter of the queen would do that.........what a strong sense of self confidence she has. Wishing the very best for her in the upcoming horse trials......hoping she wins big!

Tha article has been updated as Zara took a tumble at the water hazard. Interesting that her father was present as well.

why shouldn't he be? H'e is her father and professional horseman...

I really like this family for they are so down to earth and relax and just living life and having fun, not stiff and formal at all. I like that Zara cooked hot dogs and served them ...........now who would of thought that the granddaughter of the queen would do that.........what a strong sense of self confidence she has. Wishing the very best for her in the upcoming horse trials......hoping she wins big!

Yes, I agree. This part of the RF is very fun and 'regular'. It was really lovely that Zara cooked and served the hot dogs herself.

Not to mention coach of the US Olympic Eventing team not to long ago.....and of course he lives there at Gatscomb where they have a big equestrian event every year.

LaRae

I dont think he lives there any more - I read he was based in US. Peter and Zara live on the estate.

I dont think he lives there any more - I read he was based in US. Peter and Zara live on the estate.

Hmmm I thought after he stopped coaching for the US he went back...but maybe not.

LaRae

Hmmm I thought after he stopped coaching for the US he went back...but maybe not.

LaRae

He was given Aston Farm as part of the divorce settlement but that is no longer part of the estate. He lived there with his 2nd wife.

I didn't think he was based in the UK, but I'm not 100% sure

He was given Aston Farm as part of the divorce settlement but that is no longer part of the estate. He lived there with his 2nd wife.

I didn't think he was based in the UK, but I'm not 100% sure

Yeah it butts up to Gatscomb IIRC. Well I know he left coaching for the US...maybe since I've seen him back in the UK I just thought he'd moved back...but easy enough to fly back and forth from the US so maybe he is still here.

LaRae

why shouldn't he be? H'e is her father and professional horseman...
I read most articles about Zara's equestrian events & this is the first that I recall in a long time where he is pictured - interesting in that sense, not in the sense that it would be odd for him to support his daughter at her events or as a long term very successful equestrian to attend events such as this. The last photos of him that I recall where from Zara's wedding.
Last I'd heard he'd moved to the USA.

Nice article.

In surprised she gave an exclusive to the Express, that's the newspaper that started the divorce rumors about her and Mike in 2013. The Tindalls sued and won damages.

Forgive and Forget? :lol:

Wow, she is one charismatic little girl & the pix of her w/ Charlie Meade are beyond adorable! No doubt she has a take charge personality, perhaps she takes after her Grandmother Princess Anne and great grandfather Prince Phillip.

She is quite the character!

LaRae

Every time I see pictures of Mia they make me smile. She is so cute, md obviously very alpha. I love the photos of she and Charlie holding hands. Also, as an aside, I’m used to seeing Mia with bangs, but I like her hair pulled back, and her outfit was adorable.

What a sweetie. She brought a playfriend along, or is it a cousin?

Are you talking about the little boy, Charlie Meade? His dad is a fellow competitor of Zara's.

LaRae

Yes, I was. They were having a good time together.

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall and Family Current Events: January 2011-

Charlie is the son of Harry Meade, who is a show jumper I believe. The Cambridges went to Harry's wedding. James, Harry's brother is one of William's best friends and Charlotte's godfather.

Charlie is the son of Harry Meade, who is a show jumper I believe. The Cambridges went to Harry's wedding. James, Harry's brother is one of William's best friends and Charlotte's godfather.

William did. It made headlines because it was shortly after George's birth. William ditching fatherly duties for wedding :bang:

James is married to Lady Laura Marsham, the daughter of the 8th earl Romney. James and William met at Eton, and William was an usher at his wedding.

Actually there is a riding connection with Zara and the Meads. Harry and James father Richard was an Olympic equestrian, and competed in Mexico city and Munich. Richard and Mark Philips were on the gold medal winning eventing team in Munich. Richard also one an individual gold in the games.

William did. It made headlines because it was shortly after George's birth. William ditching fatherly duties for wedding :bang:

James is married to Lady Laura Marsham, the daughter of the 8th earl Romney. James and William met at Eton, and William was an usher at his wedding.

Actually there is a riding connection with Zara and the Meads. Harry and James father Richard was an Olympic equestrian, and competed in Mexico city and Munich. Richard and Mark Philips were on the gold medal winning eventing team in Munich. Richard also one an individual gold in the games.

??? I am confused. I wasn't talking about James Meade's wedding but the wedding of Harry Meade, Charlie's father. Both Cambridges attended but they weren't the Cambridges yet because it was the wedding they attended right before their engagement was announced.

??? I am confused. I wasn't talking about James Meade's wedding but the wedding of Harry Meade, Charlie's father. Both Cambridges attended but they weren't the Cambridges yet because it was the wedding they attended right before their engagement was announced.

Correct. Harry married Rosie in 2010. The famous wedding where William and Catherine arrived together (they were secretly engaged).

Also, if I remember correctly little Charlie had an interesting delivery. Labor progressed quicker than expected and Harry ended up being the one to deliver his own son at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom