Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when we get little unexpected photos of the Tindalls - Mia is such a little cherub! I love her happy, carefree spirit and her personality really shows in this photo.
It's a shame their writing is so terrible because the Daily Fail does have really nice photos. Like many readers of the 'newspaper' (and I type in inverted commas because of the paper's sloppy journalism) who are also members of TRF I usually only look at it for the photos nowadays.

She is incredibly cute.... and how fast she grows !!!!!

They are very charming together...but I do not at all like Zara's outfit. Not flattering on her.

LaRae

I always yawn this week because last week I was in Ibiza. ;)

Between mom and grandma, I doubt it will be too long before we see Mia out competing like the kids on ponies :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous:

I do believe you are correct Countessmeout :flowers:

Mia is a cutie! I love her rainbow boots and the fact that her initials are written on them - just like my kids' at that age.

What a little spitfire she is, so full of energy and life. It seems she keeps her parents on their toes all the time, wonder if she has her own pony yet? And I bet we will see her someday following her mom for she has the best teacher out there.

Between mom and grandma, I doubt it will be too long before we see Mia out competing like the kids on ponies :flowers:

From what I've seen she's been riding for quite some time already...so perhaps next year or so we'll start seeing her out on the ponies at a show!

LaRae

Aw, Mia is adorable as always! It's always nice to see her having fun and I like her green tongue :D Mia seemed to enjoy riding the horse as well - it's no doubt that she's Anne's granddaughter ?

And new adventures today for little Mia!!

Mia Tindall pictured at Festival of British Eventing | Daily Mail Online

Mike Tindall take part at golfing tournament in Warwickshire

Mike Tindall takes part in an amateur golfing tournament | Daily Mail Online

Zara took part today in the Wellington Horse Trials in Hook , Hampshire

Zara Tindall spends her Bank Holiday on horseback | Daily Mail Online

Zara will compete tomorrow at Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials and today preparing for the event

Zara Tindall's horse has vet inspection ahead of trials | Daily Mail Online

Adorable Mia today see her mom compete at Burghley Horse Trials

Mia Tindall joins Mike and Zara at Burghley Horse Trials | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
So many lovely moments in those photos. I agree with polyesco; it's always a joy to see little Mia. She seems like a charming and interactive little girl who is full of energy. I can imagine that everyone who meets her is delighted by her lively personality.

:previous:

That was a brilliant selection of photos. None of them are traditionally attractive. Still, I found them all enjoyable.

Mia is adorable as always! Is Mike auditioning for the circus? :D His trousers in the first photo would suggest so!
I particularly like this photo of a tired little Mia, it's super cute.

Mia is so cute and always looks like such a lively child. Sophie is attending these horse trials on Sunday for work so I'm sure we will see Zara and co together.

:previous: Ah, I will look forward into seeing Sophie with Zara and co.! It would be nice if she could bring Louise and James with her too, since it's always lovely to see the cousins together.

Mia is as adorable as ever - and I like how Zara gets a lot of her clothes from "regular" brands like H&M.

:previous: Ah, I will look forward into seeing Sophie with Zara and co.! It would be nice if she could bring Louise and James with her too, since it's always lovely to see the cousins together.

Mia is as adorable as ever - and I like how Zara gets a lot of her clothes from "regular" brands like H&M.
What is so special about seeing Louise and James with their (first) cousin Zara? Given the age difference they aren't close as far as I can tell, although I am sure all 6 of their older cousins do care about them as younger members of the family :flowers:

Mia is 'only' their first cousin once removed :whistling: (but that doesn't exclude the possibility of developing a close relationship although the age gap is again significant)

What is so special about seeing Louise and James with their (first) cousin Zara? Given the age difference they aren't close as far as I can tell, although I am sure all 6 of their older cousins do care about them as younger members of the family :flowers:

Mia is 'only' their first cousin once removed :whistling: (but that doesn't exclude the possibility of developing a close relationship although the age gap is again significant)

I am quite puzzled by this overreaction to my post, which was just a simple observation. All I am doing is expressing my excitement at seeing other royals together, which I'm entitled to do. Am I not even allowed to do that now? Seems not :ermm:

Thank you to polyesco and iceflower for treating us to more photos of the family. I particularly liked the photos of Mia with Zara's coat :D Mia is starting to favour Mike's family more than the BRF in resemblance; I think.

I've thought from the first she favors Mike...with Zara's eyes. The rest of her is her daddy!

LaRae

:previous: Aw. And mhm, I could eat one of those hot dogs now! They're making me hungry :D It seems that the family are enjoying themselves at the horse trials, like they always do.

Tha article has been updated as Zara took a tumble at the water hazard. Interesting that her father was present as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom