Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great ride on Cross Country you can see the video of her run (and the other 2 phases also) on the website I liked above.

LaRae

Very nicely dressed Zara..... I love this likeable couple !

Zara participates in the Chatsworth International Horse Trials on May 13 and 14, here are two pics from yesterday, May 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

This has got to be one of the most absurd stories I've heard in a long time and I just read the information in the above post and won't seek out the article.

Is this a doorknob to open the doors on how ordinary people take advantage of other ordinary people through having the "keys" to get through the door and in contact with the British royal family?

Whatever that reporter was smoking, I want some. :D

Good joke I think.... certain papers print anything to attract buyers.....

This has got to be one of the most absurd stories I've heard in a long time and I just read the information in the above post and won't seek out the article.

Is this a doorknob to open the doors on how ordinary people take advantage of other ordinary people through having the "keys" to get through the door and in contact with the British royal family?

Whatever that reporter was smoking, I want some. :D

I kind of agree but hasn't he done some acting? Was he not a reality star or something? If so, it is not so absurb for him to want to ask for a shot. Right?

I think he did something kind of frivolous in Australia a couple of years back. Both Mike and Zara are popular there and seem to go annually for money-making and promotional opportunities.

I think Mike was having a joke in his cheery way, and if he did meet Meghan and ask (jokingly) for a cameo role, then she'd just laugh. He was just being facetious in answer to a reporter's question IMO.

:previous: I agree Mike was taking the p*** out of the media. He was always 'a bit of a lad' but is well liked by the BRF and mixes with them often. He seems to be a loving and supportive husband and an adorable father to Mia. Even the tiniest mercenary streak to utilise the family would have shown itself long ago.

I think it was a good way for Mike to deflect any questions about the relationship.

To turn to Zara, Mike and Mia, I'm betting on a charming Mia sighting at tomorrow's Gloucestershire Festival of Polo Charity Day. She's such a little cupcake.

I love this little girl, I so hope she gets a sibling one day !!!! Princess Anne grand-children are all three the cutest !!!!!

All girls so far too!

LaRae

Aw, Mia is such a little cutie. She looks a lot like Mike now, I think. She has such a fun and lively spirit.

Sad news for Zara's team yesterday, her horse Toytown - which she rode for her 2006 World Equestrian Championship win and the 2005 European Eventing Championship win - died aged 24. He was retired in 2011.

mike tindall‏ @miketindall13
Sad to say goodbye to the big man today, been a massive part of our lives giving us so many highs!#champ #RIPtoytown

Zara Tindall´s world champion event horse Toytown dies aged 24 | Daily Mail Online

Sad... but I think he had a life full of love and attention

Toytown had a full life. Very sorry to hear the news for Zara. She loved Toytown.

Sad news for Zara's team yesterday, her horse Toytown - which she rode for her 2006 World Equestrian Championship win and the 2005 European Eventing Championship win - died aged 24. He was retired in 2011.

mike tindall‏ @miketindall13
Sad to say goodbye to the big man today, been a massive part of our lives giving us so many highs!#champ #RIPtoytown

Zara Tindall´s world champion event horse Toytown dies aged 24 | Daily Mail Online

I thought it touching that Mike posted this. And posted what he did. But nice to have it come from the family while not using the press or Zara having to take it on.

My very deepest sympathies to Zara and her family for losing a beloved member is so very heartbreaking, this I know for sure.:sad:

Sad news. My heart out to Zara. I know he has been retired for years but Toytown is the horse I always associate with her. Her first baby before Mia. At least he had a good long life, and got to spend the last few years munching grass happily at Gatcombe.

Oh this makes me so sad- she has her professional horses but he was always clearly the horse of her heart and the most important one.

I was so glad she rode him in the pageant for the Queen

Mike and Mia at the Celebrity Cup at The Celtic Manor, Newport, South Wales today

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8886930

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4657246/Mike-Tindall-plays-round-gorgeous-daughter-Mia.html

Zara competes today in the Barbury International Horse Trials riding Fernhill Face Time in Wiltshire

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8923234

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4675294/Zara-Phillips-competes-Barbury-Horse-Trials.html

Zara and Mike holidays in Ibiza

Zara and Mike Tindall pictured in romantic PDA in Ibiza | Daily Mail Online

Zara took part in a show jumping event in Wiltshire

Zara Tindall stifles a yawn as she gets back in the saddle | Daily Mail Online

Zara, Mike and Mia at the Festival of British Eventing, Gatcombe Park, Gloucestershire, today

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8983267

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet little angel face Mia is! She's growing so fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom