The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2014, 03:32 AM
Administrator

On May 31 Zara and Mike attended the IBF and WBA World Super Middleweight title fight between Carl Froch of England and George Groves of England at Wembley Stadium:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Old 06-19-2014, 07:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

BBC Sport @BBCSport · 12h
Zara Phillips, the Queen’s grand-daughter, is named in the Great Britain squad for the World Equestrian Games in August.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 06-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
BBC Sport @BBCSport · 12h
Zara Phillips, the Queen’s grand-daughter, is named in the Great Britain squad for the World Equestrian Games in August.

Excellent news and Good Luck to Zara as she starts down the Road to hopefully making it on the Olympic Team for Rio!!
Old 06-25-2014, 06:04 AM
Administrator

Supported by Mia and Mike Zara competed at the Salperton Park Horse Trials last weekend:

** Pic **

** express: Zara Phillips plays the doting mother at the races... with a little help from the nanny **

** dailymail: Mixing business with pleasure: Zara finds time to juggle baby Mia with ice cream and compete in horse trials **
Old 06-25-2014, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Mia is very chubby!<3 Hope that ice-cream managed to ge through :-D
Old 07-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Serene Highness

Wanna see something cute?

Zara Phillips baby Mia Barbury Horse Trials | Royal | News | Daily Express

Abraham Lincoln
Old 07-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow does she ever look like her Mummy at the same age!! What a cutie!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Courtier

Mia's jeans are so cute I prefer them over those old fashioned jumper things we see Prince George in.

Article suggesting Mike has recently given an interview.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-gadgets.html
Old 07-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

I prefer the rompers that George wears simply because they are real baby clothes while Mia is dressed in the sort of clothes she will be able to wear for the rest of her life - boring.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
I prefer the rompers that George wears simply because they are real baby clothes while Mia is dressed in the sort of clothes she will be able to wear for the rest of her life - boring.

I think there's a good inbetween. It's cute to put babies in "adult" clothes sometimes, and also to put them in "baby" clothes sometimes. Mia in her jeans is adorable, as is George in hi rompers. I do think some of George's outfits are a bit too old fashioned and/or feminine (particularly around the collars on some of his shirts), but that's a different story altogether.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Here are some more additional pics of the Barbury International Horse Trials last weekend:

** pp: Zara Phillips : En pleine compétition, elle ne quitte pas sa petite Mia Grace **
Old 07-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Serene Highness

When my boys were babies I loved the rompers and basically anything else that had popper buttons as it makes changing nappies a doddle. I was given a lot of baby jeans but didn't like them as, cute as they were, they were not easy to deal with. Up until about the age of 2 years old I loved puting them in cool cotton all in ones with said poppers. They were so comfortable and cool in Summertime in a way that denim isn't on a baby's skin. But that's just my opinion.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

I adore how Prince George is dressed. He is dressed like a baby and also traditionally, I do not call that "old fashioned". He will have the rest of his life wearing jeans and shirts. The rompers keep babies looking "put together" . I don't understand the need for a baby to look like an adult.

ETA: Zara has killer cheek bones!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Mike Tindall has announced his retirement from professional rugby. The 35-year-old, who helped England win the World Cup in 2003, has decided to hang up his boots after almost two decades in the game with Bath and Gloucester- Interview
Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 08-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

That's my girl! Mark Phillips throws a protective arm around Zara's shoulder as they enjoy a day out with Princess Anne

Mark Phillips throws a protective arm around Zara's shoulder as they join a jolly Princess Anne at Gatcombe | Mail Online
Old 08-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Adorable! Zara Phillips' daughter Mia is all smiles as she enjoys family day out

Adorable! Zara Phillips' daughter Mia is all smiles as she enjoys family day out | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Royal Highness

Zara Phillips takes baby daughter Mia to Festival of British Eventing | Mail Online
Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can't get over how much both Mia and Peter's two little ones when they were that age look like Zara and Peter did at that age. It's a wee bit eerie.

She is one adorable lil munckin and best of luck to Zara at the WEG!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Results from the Festival - because I always wonder about it. And FYI, Zara is still listed as Miss Zara Phillips.

Not the best...
Results - THE FESTIVAL OF BRITISH EVENTING, 01/08/2014
Old 08-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Little Mia is indeed adorable and I love her pink outfit. It's good to see Savannah and Isla with Louise and James there too, it looks as if they're all quite close to each other. I think Savannah and Louise look like each other a lot.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank