The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Princess Royal and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I had hoped that this would be how we would see Zara out with Mia for the first time. She's so grounded, I love it.

As for Daily Fail not being able to contain themselves from being snarky towards Catherine, first of all - what else is new? Secondly, jealousy is an ugly thing and I reckon that some "Daily Mail reporter" is quite jealous at Catherine.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
I had hoped that this would be how we would see Zara out with Mia for the first time. She's so grounded, I love it.

As for Daily Fail not being able to contain themselves from being snarky towards Catherine, first of all - what else is new? Secondly, jealousy is an ugly thing and I reckon that some "Daily Mail reporter" is quite jealous at Catherine.
The DM bashed her for having a belly and then they bashed her for not. We are a bit off topic, in any case. Soon the DM will be bashing Zara over her belly. I've started not reading their print. I just check out the pics. My blood pressure has improved a great deal.

Old 02-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Nice pictures from the Daily Mail, but this makes me crazy:

Unlike the Duchess of Cambridge however, Ms Phillips appears to be taking a sensible approach to losing her baby weight and showed no sign of extreme dieting.

In the past few years there has been an emphasis on how fast mom can regain her pre-pregnancy body. It's cruel, and perhaps sets up unhealthy expectations. Why in the world would a woman be expected to be slim so fast?
Yet, are they intimating that DoC was not sensible in losing her baby weight? In fairness to both Catherine and Zara, they have totally different body types, heights, and shapes during pregnancy. Yet one is sensible, and one is not, according to the DM.
Here endeth the rant.
Everyone is different. When I left hospital after my first child I was wearing, basically, a pencil skirt that I had worn before I was pregnant and six weeks afterward I weighed EXACTLY the same as I did when I got pregnant. NO dieting and little exercise .... it all depends on body type. Zara has a much "sturdier" build than Catherine pre pregnancy. I rather doubt that Kate did any dieting after George was born. People just have to bad mouth those who are more fortunate in terms of weight loss. This constant pointing of fingers about weight is disgusting.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:05 AM
Administrator

More pics from yesterday can be found here:

** zimbio/bauer griffin gallery: Zara Phillips Takes Her Daughter to the Races **

** gettyimages/Max Mumby/Indigo gallery: GBR: Zara Phillips Attends The Barbury Castle Point-to-Point Race Meeting **
Old 02-17-2014, 03:06 AM
Courtier

Love the pictures am hoping for one of Mia. I see lot's of anti Catherine talk around. It is unfair on Zara and Catherine to talk about their body shapes they are both different. Catherine barely looked pregnant for most of her pregnancy where as Zara seemed bigger. All women are different the writer seems to have not worried about that bit.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

It bothers me a lot that the Daily Mail said that she is not losing weight as quick as Kate... Very nasty
Old 02-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Zara Phillips' baby daughter Mia makes her public debut at one month old
Zara Phillips' baby daughter Mia makes her public debut at one month old - hellomagazine.com
Old 02-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the boots Zara is wearing. Anyone know what brand, maker or style they are?
Old 02-24-2014, 04:25 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 16m
MT @Rosie_Nixon: First pictures of Mia Tindall with parents in this week’s @hellomag https://twitter.com/Rosie_Nixon/stat...487296/photo/1
Old 02-24-2014, 04:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 16m
MT @Rosie_Nixon: First pictures of Mia Tindall with parents in this week’s @hellomag https://twitter.com/Rosie_Nixon/stat...487296/photo/1
What a sweet pic of a happy Family. Thank god, Mia did not inherit Dad´s nose
Bye Bine
Old 02-24-2014, 05:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Aw, Mia is precious and Zara and Mike look so happy. What a lovely picture

Old 02-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Gentry

such a lovely, happy family. Mia Grace Tindall is cutie.

Can anyone who gets their hands on the mag share the rest of the pics
Old 02-24-2014, 06:37 AM
Royal Highness

Oh my another Anne.

Zara looks lovely. (Even Mike looks nice.)

Zara is going to have her hands full with baby Anne, I mean Mia. Mia has grandma Anne's 'don't mess with me look' already down pat.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Rather interesting that they sold the pic to a gossip mag, above all after the reaction of the Palace over the wedding shots of Peter...
Anyway the baby is cute <3
Old 02-24-2014, 08:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

Nice to finally see a picture of the Tindall family. Beautiful baby Mia.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

baby Mia has dark hair at the moment, as I expected :-D She's so beautiful! I think that she'd got a mix from both parents!
Old 02-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Having a baby is amazing, I still keep thinking
Little interview about Mia
Old 02-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Rather interesting that they sold the pic to a gossip mag, above all after the reaction of the Palace over the wedding shots of Peter...
Anyway the baby is cute <3

I know; aren't these sell-offs to Hello frowned on by the palace?

It does seem rather tacky, but perhaps they donate the money to charity, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did.
Old 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Nobility

Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall introduce their beautiful daughter Mia - hellomagazine.com
Old 02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I know; aren't these sell-offs to Hello frowned on by the palace?

It does seem rather tacky, but perhaps they donate the money to charity, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did.
I was surprised because Zara and Mike seem to be so private! But as it was already said in a previous post only the 3 of them are on the cover and not other members are involved!