Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hoped that this would be how we would see Zara out with Mia for the first time. She's so grounded, I love it.

As for Daily Fail not being able to contain themselves from being snarky towards Catherine, first of all - what else is new? Secondly, jealousy is an ugly thing and I reckon that some "Daily Mail reporter" is quite jealous at Catherine.

I had hoped that this would be how we would see Zara out with Mia for the first time. She's so grounded, I love it.

As for Daily Fail not being able to contain themselves from being snarky towards Catherine, first of all - what else is new? Secondly, jealousy is an ugly thing and I reckon that some "Daily Mail reporter" is quite jealous at Catherine.

The DM bashed her for having a belly and then they bashed her for not. We are a bit off topic, in any case. Soon the DM will be bashing Zara over her belly. I've started not reading their print. I just check out the pics. My blood pressure has improved a great deal. ;)

Nice pictures from the Daily Mail, but this makes me crazy:

Unlike the Duchess of Cambridge however, Ms Phillips appears to be taking a sensible approach to losing her baby weight and showed no sign of extreme dieting.

In the past few years there has been an emphasis on how fast mom can regain her pre-pregnancy body. It's cruel, and perhaps sets up unhealthy expectations. Why in the world would a woman be expected to be slim so fast?
Yet, are they intimating that DoC was not sensible in losing her baby weight? In fairness to both Catherine and Zara, they have totally different body types, heights, and shapes during pregnancy. Yet one is sensible, and one is not, according to the DM.
Here endeth the rant.

Everyone is different. When I left hospital after my first child I was wearing, basically, a pencil skirt that I had worn before I was pregnant and six weeks afterward I weighed EXACTLY the same as I did when I got pregnant. NO dieting and little exercise .... it all depends on body type. Zara has a much "sturdier" build than Catherine pre pregnancy. I rather doubt that Kate did any dieting after George was born. People just have to bad mouth those who are more fortunate in terms of weight loss. This constant pointing of fingers about weight is disgusting.

Love the pictures am hoping for one of Mia. I see lot's of anti Catherine talk around. It is unfair on Zara and Catherine to talk about their body shapes they are both different. Catherine barely looked pregnant for most of her pregnancy where as Zara seemed bigger. All women are different the writer seems to have not worried about that bit.

It bothers me a lot that the Daily Mail said that she is not losing weight as quick as Kate... Very nasty

Aw, Mia is precious and Zara and Mike look so happy. What a lovely picture :wub:

:wub::heart: such a lovely, happy family. Mia Grace Tindall is cutie.

Can anyone who gets their hands on the mag share the rest of the pics:flowers:

Oh my another Anne.

Zara looks lovely. (Even Mike looks nice.)

Zara is going to have her hands full with baby Anne,:whistling: I mean Mia. Mia has grandma Anne's 'don't mess with me look' already down pat.

Rather interesting that they sold the pic to a gossip mag, above all after the reaction of the Palace over the wedding shots of Peter...
Anyway the baby is cute <3

Nice to finally see a picture of the Tindall family. Beautiful baby Mia.

baby Mia has dark hair at the moment, as I expected :-D She's so beautiful! I think that she'd got a mix from both parents!

Rather interesting that they sold the pic to a gossip mag, above all after the reaction of the Palace over the wedding shots of Peter...
Anyway the baby is cute <3

I know; aren't these sell-offs to Hello frowned on by the palace?

It does seem rather tacky, but perhaps they donate the money to charity, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did.

I know; aren't these sell-offs to Hello frowned on by the palace?

It does seem rather tacky, but perhaps they donate the money to charity, like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did.

I was surprised because Zara and Mike seem to be so private! But as it was already said in a previous post only the 3 of them are on the cover and not other members are involved!

I'm surprised they picked a magazine to introduce Mia. But with them, I don't find it tacky. They've always seemed down to earth

A nice photoshoot is always welcomed :) (Of course not about every year and every move)

What a nice photo of the new family. They do look very happy and yes even Mike looks good. I think his smile is different. Maybe he got his teeth fixed? Anyway, congrats to the new parents. Mia is precious. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

At first Mia seemed to have dark hair, now almost ginger! Cute!

A beautiful family indeed.

I heard they made 6 figures from Hello; still, I don't think it's the best idea. Bad PR.

I heard they made 6 figures from Hello; still, I don't think it's the best idea. Bad PR.

The only people moaning about this in the U.k are the media. And it makes me mad.

We hear all the time that those only connected to the BRF should earn their living as they shouldnt get any public money. Zara Philips did just that. she is not royal, she is a very junior member who does not take part in any public events. The exception was during a few jubilee functions. Christmas at sandringham is family, not public.

She is a v successful sportswoman, and he is a successful sportsman. They earn their living through taking part in their sports events, sponsorship etc.

The media this morning decided that they should earn their living but not like this. I think it is sour grapes because they didnt get the exclusive. UK media struggles with work and anyone connected with the royal family. They want them to work but cant decide what is suitable. IMO as long as its legal, it is entirely up to those concerned. Media should butt out.

It wont effect their popularity in the UK, the pix are lovely, they are happy so lots of smiles all round. apart from the media

The only people moaning about this in the U.k are the media. And it makes me mad.

We hear all the time that those only connected to the BRF should earn their living as they shouldnt get any public money. Zara Philips did just that. she is not royal, she is a very junior member who does not take part in any public events. The exception was during a few jubilee functions. Christmas at sandringham is family, not public.

She is a v successful sportswoman, and he is a successful sportsman. They earn their living through taking part in their sports events, sponsorship etc.

The media this morning decided that they should earn their living but not like this. I think it is sour grapes because they didnt get the exclusive. UK media struggles with work and anyone connected with the royal family. They want them to work but cant decide what is suitable. IMO as long as its legal, it is entirely up to those concerned. Media should butt out.

It wont effect their popularity in the UK, the pix are lovely, they are happy so lots of smiles all round. apart from the media

Agree, if they're semi-private citizens then they can make money any way they see fit.

I agree. I liked when Princess Anne gave exclusive interviews with Hello!, I like that Peter & Autumn did it and now Zara & Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom