Zara Phillips, Mike Tindall and Family Current Events 1: January 2011-January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with that gray woolly hat on and no hair showing, doesn't she look like Prince harry!

She really does. It's really striking how much they look like each other and it's not the first time I've noticed it either.

As for that hat...I can't wait to get to my local yarn shop, find some chunky weight yarn and give trying to make my own a go. From the pictures of her wearing it the last couple of months, it looks like your basic toque, only w/at least two rows of Garter Stitch to give a bit of pop to the basic design of it. Other than playing w/the needle size to get the right gauge, it looks pretty easy to make.

Then again...Famous last words too. ;)

Zara does look like any second now she and Mike will be off to the Hospital. I hope and pray everything goes well for her and the little one and can't wait to meet the new addition to the Family. :)

She does indeed look like Harry! I've never noticed it before. Even their facial expressions.

Please note that all posts regarding who Prince Harry resembles, his parentage, etc. have been deleted as off topic.

It's a girl!

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 4 mins
The Queen's granddaughter, Zara Phillips, has had a baby girl.
Expand

To the hospital and back again. Oh, I do like this woman's style and command of the moment. Just like Mom. :flowers:

Mike Tindall's current events? The only thing he should be doing currently is helping to name that baby, I wanna hear the name. :p

With the weather this mild, taking out a two-week-old baby is perfect.

no mia photo yet?

With the weather this mild, taking out a two-week-old baby is perfect.

This mild? UK weather hasn't been mild since last year. Rain has covered the UK since January, it's cold it is incredibly windy and unless that baby is wrapped up to the nines she shouldn't be out.

no mia photo yet?

Nothing has been released no.

This mild? UK weather hasn't been mild since last year. Rain has covered the UK since January, it's cold it is incredibly windy and unless that baby is wrapped up to the nines she shouldn't be out.

Nothing has been released no.

Really? I guess you are catching all our rain and wind. I had thought that there would not have been much difference between England and the Netherlands.

Really? I guess you are catching all our rain and wind. I had thought that there would not have been much difference between England and the Netherlands.

Some parts of the South have been flooded since before Christmas Day and have yet to be dry, the government are now dredging rivers to help flooded homes. We have received weeks and weeks of low pressure systems and the South West, West, Ireland and Scotland have suffered worse. Even on non-rain days it's bitterly cold and windy.

Meanwhile Sydney is having its driest summer for 70 years (and we have periods of 7 or so years of drought in that timeframe).

no mia photo yet?

Savannah was a couple of months old or more before we got a glimpse of her at her baptism and I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait as long for this one who afterall isn't royal but just a descendant of The Queen.

The alternative will be a photoshoot in Hello or something similar in a couple of weeks.

I guess weather is all relative, your weather seems not too bad compared to the -25C we have had here .We would probably not think twice and bundle a baby up and take them out if it was above +1C.

How lovely - this was exactly what I hoped for in first pictures. Out with mommy in her mucky boots watching the horses!
Now if I get one outdoors in daddy's arms I'll be over the moon.

Gaaaaahhh!

Nice pictures from the Daily Mail, but this makes me crazy:

Unlike the Duchess of Cambridge however, Ms Phillips appears to be taking a sensible approach to losing her baby weight and showed no sign of extreme dieting.

In the past few years there has been an emphasis on how fast mom can regain her pre-pregnancy body. It's cruel, and perhaps sets up unhealthy expectations. Why in the world would a woman be expected to be slim so fast?
Yet, are they intimating that DoC was not sensible in losing her baby weight? In fairness to both Catherine and Zara, they have totally different body types, heights, and shapes during pregnancy. Yet one is sensible, and one is not, according to the DM.
Here endeth the rant.

^ Because big media outlets always feel the need to pit women against eachother

For some odd reasons, the media and like slamming The Duchess of Cambridge. It's something I can never understand.

Very naturally Zara and Catherine are two different people and body types. I don't think it's right to compare their post-pregnancy bodies. Also, Catherine gave birth last July, whereas Zara just gave birth last month.

For some odd reasons, the media and like slamming The Duchess of Cambridge. It's something I can never understand.

Very naturally Zara and Catherine are two different people and body types. I don't think it's right to compare their post-pregnancy bodies. Also, Catherine gave birth last July, whereas Zara just gave birth last month.

I may be wrong, but I think the extra estrogen a pregnant woman's body has because she is having a girl can effect how much weight she gains. Catherine was all baby and did not appear to gain a lot of weight, whereas Zara looked like she gained a lot of weight during her pregnancy. This, of course, is in addition to they different body types.

I may be wrong, but I think the extra estrogen a pregnant woman's body has because she is having a girl can effect how much weight she gains. Catherine was all baby and did not appear to gain a lot of weight, whereas Zara looked like she gained a lot of weight during her pregnancy. This, of course, is in addition to they different body types.

They both carried like night and day but it is an old wives' tale to attribute it to the sex of the baby. :flowers:

During one pregnancy, I carried like Zara. Second time, just like Kate. Both boys, same body type going in. Go figure.

They both carried like night and day but it is an old wives' tale to attribute it to the sex of the baby. :flowers:

During one pregnancy, I carried like Zara. Second time, just like Kate. Both boys, same body type going in. Go figure.

Well, I'm not an old wife so I guess I'm wrong. ;)

Like many other, I do think it is unfair to compare either of them in terms of how fast one is losing or lost baby weight.

It's all to do with body types and genetics. They are two completely different women.

Zara looks good. She knows what to do as she is an elite sportswoman. Daily Fail are just trying to sell papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom