The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Wow, not the news to wake up to Christmas Eve. Heart breaking news.

Having a miscarriage is always tough, but when you are far enough along you feel safe telling people you are pregnant, all the harder. And it being Christmas even harder. But hopefully their beautiful little girl, and the love of both of their families, get them through the terrible grief they must be now suffering.

My prayers and condolences not only the couple and Mia, but the entire family who is all feeling the loss.

Old 12-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Courtier

It's so sad :(

Old 12-24-2016, 12:14 PM
Majesty

sad news indeed and coming at a bad time. specially sad as they only announced it some weeks ago. i feel sorry for zara and mike and hope they heal soon.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-24-2016, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

So sad for that lovely family ! As I think they are very popular in the family, the Christmas for the Royal Family will be very sad this year
Old 12-24-2016, 07:41 PM
Majesty

What a devastating loss for Zara, Mike and Mia. My thoughts and prayers are with them and I am sure their families will embrace and support them through this time of pain and loss.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Serene Highness

No doubt this will have knocked the stuffing out of, not just Zara and Mike, but the Queen, Princess Anne and Peter as well. How can they possibly be up for Christmas now when their grandaughter/ daughter/sister is going through so such pain and grief. Coupled with the Queen and Prince Philip's latest ill health this really isn't shaping up to be a good Christmas for the Windsors. So sorry for them all.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
No doubt this will have knocked the stuffing out of, not just Zara and Mike, but of the Queen, Princess Anne and Peter as well. How can they possibly be up for Christmas now when their grandaughter/ daughter/sister is going through so such pain and grief. Coupled with the Queen and Prince Philip's latest I'll health this really isn't shaping up to be a good Christmas for the Windsor.
They will "be up for it" because they have young grand/children who are excited for Christmas. They are also a v resilient.

Very sad. Thoughts are with them.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-24-2016, 07:53 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The blessing is that with loving, supportive family around them, the loss is shared and makes it just a little bit more bearable. No matter the ups or the downs of life, family support offers comfort and hope and shoulders to lean on.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:12 PM
Serene Highness

I'm not saying they won't plough on, they pretty much have to with a 3 year old waiting for Santa, I'm just saying that naturally their hearts won't be in it in the circumstances.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

In a way it might be a comfort. At least for a bit to focus on Mia and happy thoughts. Pretty hard this quick after a loss. But seeing Mia tear into her stocking from Santa and run around with her cousins. The laughter of children does have miraculous properties. And having her mum, grandma, brother and sister in law close will give an added support.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm not sure Zara and her family wil be at church tomorrow. I think they will take some private time to themselves right now.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-24-2016, 11:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quite likely. If she does go, she will likely ride with her grandmother to avoid the attention. But I am sure her grandmother would be fully supportive of them remaining home considering the circumstances, away from public eye.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:07 AM
Royal Highness

Sad news. My condolences to the family.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:56 AM
Nobility

What sad news! I hope they're given the respect and privacy they need.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:07 AM
Nobility

Awfully sad.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:52 AM
Serene Highness

Oooohhh, horrible news - especially at Christmas..... I wish the Couple all the best.
BYe Bine
Old 12-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Zara and Mike Tindall have lost their baby | Daily Mail Online

very sad, but obviously something was wrong, good luck next time, there is still lots of time to try again.
Old 12-25-2016, 04:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

And that's the very thing a couple don't want to hear when they have lost a baby. It's not a matter of oh well try again. You need to grieve for that baby

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-25-2016, 07:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
And that's the very thing a couple don't want to hear when they have lost a baby. It's not a matter of oh well try again. You need to grieve for that baby

I agree, but what else can you say to comfort someone? "Yeah, hard luck, that's really terrible news" - i don't think that would be well received either. It's just a natural thing to say that things will work out.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-25-2016, 07:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Just say how sorry you are and offer any help if needed