The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 07:54 PM
Heir Apparent

I am so delighted !!!! I can't wait for the baby to be born !

Old 01-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Heir Apparent

So happy for this little family!

Old 01-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Hooray! Hooray! The happiest days are when babies are born!
Old 01-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
If they do it similar to how the US does they were doing the trials just a few months out from Rio.

LaRae

They do things differently with the equestrian sports than say track and field who has a one time trial competition before the games. Itís the horse and the rider together. Zara got on the Olympic team for Beijing but her horse got hurt and then she could not go. You canít just swap another horse. So basically you have to score high enough in the events in the year leading to the Olympics to get picked and then be healthy for the Games (Rider and Horse). So for a shot a Tokyo in 2020. Zara needs to be in high form with her horse in 2019 and maintain it into 2020. For Tokyo, the equestrian teams will have only 3 riders instead of 4 in previous Olympics. So itís going to be tougher to make the team.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm guessing May or June for Zara.

LaRae
Old 01-05-2018, 10:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
They do things differently with the equestrian sports than say track and field who has a one time trial competition before the games. Itís the horse and the rider together. Zara got on the Olympic team for Beijing but her horse got hurt and then she could not go. You canít just swap another horse. So basically you have to score high enough in the events in the year leading to the Olympics to get picked and then be healthy for the Games (Rider and Horse). So for a shot a Tokyo in 2020. Zara needs to be in high form with her horse in 2019 and maintain it into 2020. For Tokyo, the equestrian teams will have only 3 riders instead of 4 in previous Olympics. So itís going to be tougher to make the team.
Thanks, I'm a former rider and have followed equestrian events for decades.

I know they were doing Olympic trials not long before the Olympics started but I may be thinking of the show jumping.

LaRae
Old 01-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Fantastic news, I am on the 'kind of guessed from the photos' boat

I agree there is a chance she may be due around Kate. Considering her last miscarriage after 4 months, they likely waited a bit longer. If she hasn't given birth when Harry gets married, she will likely be heavily pregnant.

I am sure all three cousins are happy to share such happy news right now.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Commoner

guessed too, that a baby is on the way. "... and look forward to welcoming new members into it next year." Turns out, more members than we thought. I'm happy for them and hope, everything goes well.

Finally a post by myself, after years of reading and commenting in my head only - hello!!!
Old 01-06-2018, 03:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

And the family seen for the first time after the happy news touching down the gold coast

Zara and Mike Tindall in Gold Coast after pregnancy news | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

I am going to be picky here but it is the 'Gold Coast'. It is actually a city and will be the host of the Commonwealth Games later this year - Charles and Camilla are coming out to open them and presumably Edward to close them as per usual.

I know a lot of people don't actually realise that the area is a city in its own right and so tend to go with the lower case assuming it is simply a region when it is an official city in its own right 'Gold Coast City'

Some information about the place: City of Gold Coast | Home
Old 01-06-2018, 05:29 AM
Aristocracy

The daily fail are saying summer. She just looks at least 5 months to me.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

She certainly looks like she is further along than Kate but that doesn't mean anything. I would suspect either about the same time as Kate or into July rather than have the risk of it being a certain date in May and missing Harry's wedding.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Lyman View Post
The daily fail are saying summer. She just looks at least 5 months to me.
I think the writers are guesstimating based on the announcement since so many announce at about 3 months. But I think she's farther along than a baby in the early summer too, early summer is at least mid June. I think they waited as long as they could to announce/confirm and it will be spring.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's kinda hard to tell with Zara too because she's a bit thicker build anyway. She can hide things a little more.

I think she is at least 4 months along though simply because I figure after the miscarriage they might of waited longer before announcing this time.

LaRae
Old 01-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Commoner

wonderful news! Congrats to the family!

Add me to the i thought she was pregnant based on recent photos club :)
Old 01-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Gentry

I enjoyed the christmas pics without thinking about a pregnancy I focused on little Mia and admired what a big girl she is and that she always seems to be a happy child.
Never expected Zara to have a catwalk shape - so I did't take a second look on her body. My only thought about her was, how much I have always liked her laid back clothingng style.

And then that news! I am very happy for the Tindalls.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Royal Highness

Oh, I am so happy for the family. And I pray, that everything goes well this time.
I think, she is a little "behind" Catherine, so I am expecting a huge belly at Harrys Wedding.
Bye Bine
Old 01-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Aristocracy

What a blessing for Zara, Mike and Mia!
Old 01-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh, congratulations to Zara and her family! 2018 seems like it's going to be another baby year for the BRF.
After last year's tragic news I'm really happy for this lovely little family of three. I thought they wouldn't wait long, from what they have said it seems like they don't want Mia to be an only child.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 01-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Serene Highness

I'm so happy for them!

Closed Thread