Zara and Mike Tindall and Family News and Events 2: January 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
732v4h.png

Arms of Mrs Zara Tindall

Welcome to Zara and Mike Tindall and Family's
Current Events, Part Two

Commencing January 6, 2018

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
i think, the dark blue dress looked wonderful, one i would wear too

I guess she will give birth in April. Her belly is already big.

:previous: I agree, it does seem like it won't be long. She looks like she could already be six or perhaps in the early stages of 7 months to me.

Well she has to fly back to the UK so it will certainly not be the seventh month of pregnancy

I don't think she's in the last trimester.

LaRae

Zara is like me, gains pregnancy weight everywhere. But if you look just at her belly in profile shots, she’s not that big compared to her pregnancy with Mia at 7 months. I’d say she’s about 5 months along, give or take a week.

Well she has to fly back to the UK so it will certainly not be the seventh month of pregnancy

Well to be fair, I’ve never been pregnant before so I’m not very experienced on the weight front. I said she *could* be, so that doesn’t mean she is. But you’re right, she’s not that far along.

Second trimester, between 13-28 weeks is actually considered safest time to travel for pregnant women. Past morning sickness/danger zone of first trimester, not into the final press of third trimester yet.

If she was due mid April she would be about 25 weeks pregnant right now. She could easily fly home in the next week or so, and be safely in that time frame.

Zara is like me, gains pregnancy weight everywhere. But if you look just at her belly in profile shots, she’s not that big compared to her pregnancy with Mia at 7 months. I’d say she’s about 5 months along, give or take a week.

I agree. I thought she carried large with Mia, and abdominal muscles are even weaker with subsequent pregnancies especially since she was pregnant less than 13 months ago. So it's no surprise to me that she's showing so much even though she might not be more than 4 or 5 months pregnant.

I put my prediction down for late May-early June.

At least one of the tabs reported that she was due after Kate and Wills are. But it was not re-reported/repeated by the other tabs. That usually means the reporting was questionable.

And I want to give ??? to all of us those looked at the early holiday reporting from Australia and never said a word about possible pregnancy. It made me happy to be a forum member. We followed the rules, made kind choices and behaved civilly. YAY FOR US! :flowers:

Also, congrats to the happy family.

At least one of the tabs reported that she was due after Kate and Wills are. But it was not re-reported/repeated by the other tabs. That usually means the reporting was questionable.

And I want to give ??? to all of us those looked at the early holiday reporting from Australia and never said a word about possible pregnancy. It made me happy to be a forum member. We followed the rules, made kind choices and behaved civilly. YAY FOR US! :flowers:

They are reporting she is due 3 months after Kate. 'Inside source' which means nothing. Some reporters cant simply wrap their head around a woman announcing a pregnancy at anything other then 3 month mark.

I was thinking the same--the moderators should be pleased with us.?

HIGH FIVE to you AdmirerUS!

:previous: It's boiling hot in Australia. :sad: I saw a news article that showed a highway's tarmac actually melting in 122'F/50'C heat. :sad: Ye gads! Poor wee Mia!

Australia is a huge country. While some parts have been having some warm days - over 40 - recently others have been having quite normal summer days in the 30s or high 20s.

The over 50s are in the outback - not along the coast - and it is quite normal out that way at this time of year.

For instance tomorrow's forecast temperatures for the capital cities - all on the coast except for Canberra are from 23 in Hobart up to 33 in Brisbane and Darwin while Jabiru in the NT is expecting 34.

Roads melting are quite normal in Australia as well at certain places - due to poorly laid roads by councils cutting costs.

The Gold Coast has been largely low to mid-30s which is perfectly normal and wonderful weather - not hot but pleasant.

One day this summer I may find it hot enough to think about putting on the air-conditioner but so far this year, in the western suburbs of Sydney where I now live, I have not found it hot enough to need it. It was 45 here on Sunday but was lovely in my home due to proper insulation.

Australia is a similar size to continental USA by the way with a large area of desert in the middle (around 60% of the country is desert) while the majority of the population live on the coastal fringes.

Australia is a huge country. While some parts have been having some warm days - over 40 - recently others have been having quite normal summer days in the 30s or high 20s.

The over 50s are in the outback - not along the coast - and it is quite normal out that way at this time of year.

For instance tomorrow's forecast temperatures for the capital cities - all on the coast except for Canberra are from 23 in Hobart up to 33 in Brisbane and Darwin while Jabiru in the NT is expecting 34.

Roads melting are quite normal in Australia as well at certain places - due to poorly laid roads by councils cutting costs.

The Gold Coast has been largely low to mid-30s which is perfectly normal and wonderful weather - not hot but pleasant.

One day this summer I may find it hot enough to think about putting on the air-conditioner but so far this year, in the western suburbs of Sydney where I now live, I have not found it hot enough to need it. It was 45 here on Sunday but was lovely in my home due to proper insulation.

Australia is a similar size to continental USA by the way with a large area of desert in the middle (around 60% of the country is desert) while the majority of the population live on the coastal fringes.
Don't forget railway lines buckling too! And no aircon on Sunday?!! :ohmy::ohmy:

We had 43 degrees in Adelaide on Saturday, but it's a dry heat. We have evapoartive aircon and that is all that is needed for 99.9% of the time. Humidity is a different story....

Glad to see Zara and family enjoying themselves

I tried to find out how long ago they bought this horse, but could not. At $35-45K a year to keep and train a race horse, the sale price is good, but not the "killing" it seems to be.
You are certainly correct about that. Small profit over the long haul but time and expense [especially if for some reason vets bills run up] really cut into the expense of owning race horses. A common theme of conversation here in Kentucky. Plus he only has a share in that horse. I believe his group bought horse after their marriage.

Last edited:
He'll be lucky to break even on his investment at that price.

LaRae

Do we know when she's due?

She's due early summer isn't she?

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom